RSE/FRLG RS Remake

Limpa

Myths of a new Illusion
Don't know if it's okay to do such threads but I'll give it a go.

So I looked at all new info about BW and noticed that very much is blue and red.

For an example.

Reshirams eyes are blue while Zekroms are red. On the other hand is Reshirams fire red and Zekroms electricity blue.

Here is some other things.

basurao.png

isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
isshu-pokemon-45.jpg

aloebattle.jpg
vspoddo.jpg
vskoon.jpg
cheren.jpg

Some other things are also.

HM: DIVE
That all the E4 and gym types from Hoeen (except Rock) are making their return in the Isshu region. The sixth gym in both regions are both Flying and the gym leader is a girl. Also, both region have Dark and Ghost in the E4.

Some pokémon also look like some of the G3 pokémons.

isshu-pokemon-1.jpg
dpmfa252.png

isshu-pokemon-2.jpg
dpmfa253.png

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg
dpmfa260.png

mamanbou.png

I hope for BlazeRuby and HydroSapphire <3

Well, discuss and share your theories.

I'm not hoping for them- I might not even by them if they come out. In my opinion, ruby and sapphire were a step down from gold and silver. And, since ruby and sapphire aren't having eternal battery failures and are on gameboy advanced, there wouldn't be much reason for one..

But, they still could make them. Just for a quick cash in. But if you look at all the evidence for gen 2 remakes in d/p, you'll see that that's the type of evidence you'd need to have a pretty good idea.

They could find a way to make these just right- if you have stuff to do after the short quest and elite four, then that'd be enough for me. :)

I hope they re-make them! Generation 3 for my was my favourite, I loved the pokemon and just, I really liked Hoenn :p It seems thats where they would head soon, with all of the old remakes now, but Bugaham probably is right, they have no reason to. Afterall it is fairly new still.

It would make logical sense to remake R/S.
This is what I mean:

3rd Gen- Remakes of 1st Gen Red and Green; Firered and Leafgreen.

4th Gen- Remakes of 2nd Gen Gold and Silver; Heartgold and Soulsilver (epic games!)

This would mean that 5th gen would make an R/S remake.

I am looking forward to it (bad EGGs FTW!).

(Don't ask me why I like bad EGGs)

Guys, B/W just got released in Japan and you guys are already talking about R/S remakes? They're going to make them, because they remade Red and Blue and also Gold and Silver, so a Ruby and Sapphire remake will probably happen.

But, it's still too early to talk about it.

Yeah this is still too early. We don't even know yet if it there is going to be a R/S remake for sure. Though I do believe that they will eventually make it, but probably not at the moment since they are working on the 5th generations and stuff. They just got started with the 5th generation and we they are probably working on the third game for the series. So we might have to wait a bit before we see some information coming out if there will be R/S remakes.

Back