Ruling salamence

Good card, the combo with Holon Research Tower makes the thing bloody broken. Just attach any old energy to it any old way (even though it's dumb, I'd laugh so hard if someone Meganium Ex'd the energy) and discard it for 100 damage. x.x

It's a very good card if you can use it properly.

For those who dont know what it is, it's:

014.jpg

It has a second move, which speeds up its energy count, it can do 100 damage and only discard M one energy.

To make things even better, it can have Energy Root attached, to boost its HP up to 130, which is huge. Considering you could also attach holon FF, which means if he also has a fire energy attached to him, he suddenly has no weakness.

130 Hp pokemon. No weakness. 2 Resistances. Can do 100 Damage and only discard 1 energy. 1 Retreat cost.

This thing could be awesome.

~Secretsmeargle

I bought me 4 online. I really like the card, but I find it hard to power up for the 100 quickly. I think it has a lot of potential.

He's also Metal type. Easily tankable, strong attack, good combo-ing potential...He's just all-around awesome.

I'd probably like Cursed Powder better because I feel sometimes it's hard to get that much damage on the opponent. 30 damage isn't much, and the only other alternative requires 4 energy and having to discard an energy.

Personally I'd rather play Arcanine EX, but hey, that's me.

I currently am running a Salamence Deck. Two Ex Two Deltas. I added some water damage in to cover the costs but he works well. I tend to load him up with steel discard it and then if need be use metagross * to suck it back for the win. Trust me, energy root is good if you have alot of steel on him, but if something killed your salamence, chanse are its tough and would definatly be a curse powder moment. And Yeah, my friends complain alot about how its steel and a salamence.

Yo! New one here from Philippines... Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay!!!:D
Salamence is a good card!
I have my deck of Salamence from DS and I combo it with Camerupt DX (Back Burner} and Magcargo (Smoothover} along with Salamence EX and Camerupt EX too...
The deck is fast...
It does'nt need metal energy anymore just put some Holon Research Tower and some Holon Magneton or Holon Electrode.
And that is a fire type pokes who can withstand water!

for salamance think should get energy retrieval (4 in all) to retrieve the metal energy. also add rainbow or double rainbow

Back