• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sandy Beach (Sandaconda BST, Lapras UNM)

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 Silicobra SSH 107
* 4 Sandaconda BST 82
* 4 Gossifleur SSH 20
* 1 Mew UNB 76
* 2 Lapras UNM 36

##Trainer Cards - 20

* 2 Lt. Surge's Strategy UNB 178
* 4 Misty's Favor UNM 202
* 4 Brock's Grit TEU 135
* 4 Sonia RCL 167
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 4 Pokémon Breeder's Nurturing DAA 166

##Energy - 25

* 25 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Seems like this subforum is a bit slow at the moment, so here is something a bit off the beaten path, a deck with no items, an attacker than can hit 0 or 360 damage while decking yourself, and of course Brock and Misty working together.

After playing a typical green's build of Sandaconda, I decided Green's wasn't getting enough of the cards I needed, and Marnie was too often game over. So, I built an ability based deck with Marnie proofing in the form of Misty's favor and Lapras. Misty pulls out 3 cards instead of 2, and the Breeders and Sonias get out 2 cards instead of 1 as well, so it just thins more quickly, but at the cost of the occasional missed turn early on. I make up for that in the mid game where Surge lets me thin the deck like crazy and pull off plays like Surge Brock Sonia, Surge Breeder Boss, etc.

Lapras also gets me a supporter out of the discard, which is where most of my cards tend to end up with this deck, so there is great synergy there. If I start with a Gossifleur active and am able to evolve even one Sandaconda on turn 2, there is a good chance I'll have a Misty to work with.

Once I ditched Green's, Mew became a solid option, both for bench protection and math fixing.

I honestly think mew has one of the best single prize basic attacks in the game, against decks that don't heal you can set up 2 or sometimes even 3 pokemon to be more easily KOed with your main multiplier (in this case 60x). Just as an example, I recently played against a Cake deck, and pinged 2 Alcremies and the Lati twins, making the vmaxes a nice round 300 and the tag team an even 240.

I'm not sure on final counts of cards, or whether the 2 Cynthia and Caitlins I removed should return or if any other supporters, so I am definitely open to suggestions. But also if you want to try something different, let me know what you think.

Just remember it's still a meme deck, and Green's might still be superior, but I really enjoy this version.