Saturday, 2/11, Site Suggestions

I think you should put up all the scans and don't worry about how they look it is the quallity that counts not the way you do them.:) and maybye add more affiy's because you only have a coulpe of them and I know of about 100 of the best pokemon pages around so add more of them because there are alot of people who come here and not very many go to the pages that I go to esept the dragonflies page that gets about 1,000,000 hits per day so affilys defenitly would be good to add and add an episode guide and games section. That would defenitly improve your page and mabye a pokemon of the day week or month section and an advent calendar or something.:) those are just some of my ideas.:)

The WB did skip those 3 episodes too because they said through out the episodes that may was in the contest championchips so they did skip the for sure.:)

Well in the morning (on weekends) and after school (school days) as soon as I wake up and as soon as I get home to school I go to the computer and turn it on. I open internet explorer and write www.pokebeach.com. I love this site. The only things that I would like to be changed are the scans. I hate to scroll down to see the scans so please do something about them. Another thing are the updates. I open the website (mostly) to see the updates you make, though somtimes I enter the site for almost a week and there are still no updates. I understand if you have exams or something personal but please try to make some updates when you can. On the other hand I thing it is perfect :). Every Saturday I go to play pokemon cards and ALWAYS tell people to enter the site, AND THEY DO ENTER so I think people are entering the site a lot. Oh and I am from Malta in the meditterean (sry for the mistakes) so not only localy but people are entering from international countries.

GOOD JOB :)

T92: The Modified TCG SEt scans is the second from the top after Pokebeach. =p

Could ya add Modified Carddex under the Modified TCG set scans section plz? And update it for DS and LM?

It's second because I just moved it.

And yes, I will update the Carddex this weekend.

I have tons of RS cards I can email u the scans. My scanner can scan quite good images. It is a Canon PIXMA MP760. Please WPM, tell me if u want any of my images and I will be more than willing to send them in to you. Also if you can add in a RS-on format Carddex please?

I have all American released set scans. I just haven't edited them yet and put them up. ^_^;

RS-on Carddex? For those countries that have RS-on Modified?

RE:  Saturday, 2/11, Site Suggestions

bass_forte said:
I think s/he means to move the scans further up on the sidebar..

Yeah, I meant that. Tks WPM for moving the scans upwards.

Yes scans would be good along with the promos im interseted to see actualy how many there are and what they are

Don't mess with the layout ~too~ much is all I can say. I really like it how it is, but if you edit it, don't go ballistic.

Hi- OK, you want input from the silent masses out here. Here is one.

I'm 42 and busy with the family and all and I love Pokemon. So I look at your site every day and I think it's great and a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to post the card scans and the updates. I look at the forums once in a while, if I have some free time but I never posted before today.

The site layout is logical and easily navigated. The color schemes are comfortable.

Thanks for the fun.

P.S. Weezing needs a higher evolution.

Just so you know, i got introduced to this site by a friend, and i've been telling people about it ever since, especially since everyone near-by who plays pokemon is obsessed with finding out about new set spoilers and pics and all. so, i've been trying to spread your sites name by word-of-mouth. hopefully, you'll get a few more visitors and potential members because of it :) btw, the scans and spoilers are AWESOME. i find this place to be extremely informitive, and helpful, and i'd be in the dark about a lot of upcoming pokemon stuff if not for it. so, thanks for being here, and keep up the good work.

What do you guys think of this layout proposal:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=388&action=lastpost

When I first found the site, I don't really remember how, I think while searching on google for cardscans.I found out that this site had the best cardscans of all, but sad enough it didn't have scans from the older series, so everytime i had to switch over to other sites.
That kinda turned me down so put 'em on there allright:d

And about the japanese sets, it took me about 3 weeks to finds out that this site had japanese card scans, so maybe you should make that more clear, I don't know how, maybe just a link next to the carddex that scrolls you rigth to the japanese sets or somthning like that

And another thing; you site kicks butt! At tournaments or anyother thing about pokemon we always discuss things about your site especially about cardcominations that people put on the forums, thanks a lot for putting up this site!

Back