Saturday, 2/11, Site Suggestions

??,The link to the forums?I really had to look for it!
Why not put it aside on top of the main page? Or give it a place of his own, like tgc sets,scans and info with al the sets underneath?
And then put forums with all of the main topics underneath? how you guys think about that? I think more people will get curious about the forums that way, that my opinion :)
C ya

yes i agree i had to look for it i had thought at first wpm got rid of them but i found it and felt like a complete idoit :p

Ya we need the scans up. Another good site for card scans is pokemon-paradijs.com. I think it is an italian siite or something but it has EVERY SINGLE CARD that has ever been released ever since the base set except for about 20 promo cards but he has ALL the engilsh set scans to date and he usually gets the newest set scans up in about 2 months or so but it is #1 recommended by me so if you want to see EVERY card ever made go there. to get to the scans go under Ruikaarten on the left side of the page and click afbeeldingen after you click that it will take you to the engilsh set lists and scans and the scans are pretty big so you'll probobly need a 15" screen to see the whole card but it is a very good site for pokemon card scans and I think it has yugioh too but I am not sure about that.:)

EDIT He is only missing 5 promo's and 1 card from jumbo kaarten seies and there is a problem with his world 2005 cards so you can't see those but he has all the other cards ever made up and some that we have never seen.:)

Again the site is pokemon-paradijs.com.:)

this is what i think you need...
scans of the japanese cards we have not recived (sets decks & promos)
^These should be set up like the american sets
list of all the theme deck varients
EVERY promo (each varient of promos too)
you are also missing the ex master trainer decks & the ex trainer kit
if you need help i think i could do your promo list & varient list

Back