But, I can take it.

I'm waiting for more DP news... not interested too much in TCG =P

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Nameless Penguin Master said:
Its obvious that Mew POP4 is fake(It is most blurry, is broken, and its Poke-Body is not specific).
It infuriates me when people do not read news stories all the way through and then make stupid comments like this.

gust of wind

Pokemon
that pic is real taken by WPM's very own camera, I dont doubt its authenticity. People who played the Japanese Champions recieved POP4

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
Yea, abra kadabra i really hope they will be released really soon. Wonder y they never made any of these cards, i hope wpm will make a follow up to this issue.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I am kind of disappointed that an archetype deck won. I would have liked to have seen someone make a really creative and strong rogue deck and win with it. *sigh*

Who would have thought that 2 no-prize decks could legally stall for such a long time? I ended up dropping out of the LCQ right before the 9th game in order to get some sleep (about 2:45 AM).

Overall, this was a great way for me to spend the rest of my summer. I had to leave earlier than expected because I ended up getting sick. I still enjoyed it, though.

masterryanx

N
Wow Mew at TRU, unexpected... Can't wait to get one.

And I wonder what that whole Kadabra deal was... Stange.

And if PCL thinks it's fake too that enough for me. But meh, who knows....