Scrubs

Lenny

its back boys and girls
Well, today was the series finale...I've seen the show since it started and I nearly cried when it ended, today. *sigh*

What did you all think of it? I liked it, it was fairly good.

Didn't really care for the show, but it's always sad to see a (moderately) good one leave. Didn't watch the finale either. :F

dmaster out.

I personally liked it. Scrubs is my favorite show, and the way it originally went last year was disappointing. Big improvement.

I loved the film reel showing his future, the fact that Dr. Cox finally acknowledged him, we found out the Janitor's name, we relived lines and scenes from the very first episode, such as IV Profin and the penny in the door. Another thing I noticed, that others may not have, is that when he was leaving, he was driving a car, rather than his famous electric scooter.

I have every single episode on my iPod for a reason. It was my favorite show, and I will miss it. <3

Awwww, it's over? D:

I never really got into it from the start - I picked it up later on when the episodes started airing on Comedy Central. Though, I did catch one or two of the new episodes on ABC or whatever channel they were on.

I guess I'll just have to get a DVD boxset of the show when (if) one comes out, to catch up.

Really, I have only seen the first episode. I don't like Courteney Cox.
BTW, They have to translate it to spanish, that is why it takes longer.

infmach said:
Really, I have only seen the first episode. I don't like Courteney Cox.
BTW, They have to translate it to spanish, that is why it takes longer.

Courtney Cox isn't in this show...She guest starred but was never a major character.

I love this show but I think the finale was just okay; it could have been a lot better but it could have been a lot worse me thinks.Regardless of the finale the show is still epic win material, exculding the first season.

lol Glen Matthews

Back