• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Seniors Battle Roads: Luxchomp W/Dialga G (Luxray/Garchomp/Dialga)

Medel17

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
2-1 Luxray GL
2-2 Garchomp C
1-1 Dialga G
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Crobat G
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Bronzong G
1 Lucario GL
1 Ambipom G

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
1 Luxury Ball
1 Bebes Search
2 Aarons Collection
2 Pokemon Collector
3 SP Radar
4 Cyrus Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
4 Energy Gain
4 Power Spray

Energy
3 {L}
2 Basic {M}
4 Double {C}
1 {P}
2 Warp
4 Call

- 1 Crobat G
+ 1 Pokemon Collector
- 1 Luxury Ball
+ 1 Bebe's Search (better than Lux Ball with trainer lock)

;)

You really need a second Luxray X. I know you may not have one, but you should try your hardest for another. 2-1 is just not that good.

-1 Power Spray
-1 Aaron's
-1 SP Radar

+2 Communication(Works very well to receive Xs as well as Uxie. You can run it without ERL.)
+1 Luxray X(Like I said, you just kinda need it.)

I may be borrowing a luxray x from one of my friends. But ill see what i can do until then.

Put instead a 3rd Luxray basic, as the old LuxChomp version. It's a good choice however.

I'd keep the luxball and second aarons's. my reason for the luxball is because since you run only two collector you need more than two cards that will let you grab an uxie to use set up and luxball is just better than communication except for the fact you can only use one. keeping the second aarons should be obvious. four sprays are a must they works wonders in the mirror and with everyone running uxie as pretty much their only draw, you'll want to have one is your starting hand after you T1 call to spray their set up then sweep. Lucario is really a meta call unless you think there's gonna be a lot of gyardos (remember no more felicites drawing) or some deck that has lightning/colorless/psychic/fighting weakness (that isn't already X2) i cant think ATM or i don't know of in your area its not really worth playing. I'm playing this deck (nearly the same list for BRs) and have played and done pretty well with luxchomp for six months straight and I don't think lucario is gonna be a deal breaker for your machamp match up. You win that match up by doing what luxchomp dose best which is power spraying their draw and T2 dragon rush/flash impacts. plus zen blade still dose 90 to a machamp to all you need is a bite/claw swipe on it to bat drop/zen blade KO and even then if they have another machamp out theyll just KO your uxie and with no way to get it back (except maybe having you second uixe out and adding a premier ball to your list to recover) your lucario will be useless. I'd take lucario out for unown q helps retreat dialga i know you runs warp but what happens when you dont have one, and im sure you know how it works wonders for uxie, poketurn active to later use their from hand active power then level up uxie q retreat to attacker ect ect only set back is that hes a horrible start. As said before you need a second bebes as im sure your expecting to be under alot of trainer lock, you could take out a lightning especially since you might only play a 2-1 luxray because you'll have to poketurn to flash impact with two luxrays anyways plus youll still have 5 searchable energies. if you are able to play 2-2 lux id take out a crobat for it, i say this and cringe especially since im sure your expect to see alot of gengar and flash biting them to death is the way to go. you could also consider a call which also makes me cringe expecially if you decide to run the unown q (although my "lady gaga" list runs a q and three calls). also have you tested dragonite FB? im still not sure which i like in my deck. also a third warp energy would be nice as it helps with back to back dragon rushes and will be easier to draw into with 3 in your list.

so after all that

-1 lucario
+1 unown q
-1 lightning energy
+1 bebe's
-crobat or call
+1 luxray gl lv. x

hope this helps and makes sense lol

Back