• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Seniors: Diagla G deck

DptyDoug

Team Avant Garde
So the biggest competition in this area as far as decks are trainer lock decks. This is for a senior division. Dialga will shut that body down and it's not half bad as an attacker. The problem I am having is I don't make SP decks very often and am unsure what to use as a Machamp counter (just in case) and I have 5 extra cards I am unsure where to fill in the gap. This is simple strategy, Dialga G as main attacker and the rest just supporter pokemon.

Pokemon
3 x Dialga G
1 x Dialga G LV.X
2 x Uxie
1 x Azelf
1 x Toxicroak G
2 x Crobat G
1 x Bronzong G
1 x basic
1 x stage 1
1 x Dragonite FB

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
3 x Pokemon Collector
3 x Bebe's Search
1 x Luxury Ball
4 x Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 x Premier Ball
3 x SP-Radar
4 x Energy Gain
4 x Poke Turn
3 x Power Spray
1 x Aaron's Collection
1 x Palmer's Contribution
5 x something

Energy
3 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
3 x Metal Energy - Special
3 x Metal Energy - Basic
3 x Psychic Energy - Basic

Jade

Retired
Thread locked, seeing this is not a complete decklist.

Also, for advice regarding decklist, please refer to this thread:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85511

Good luck.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'll move this to the Casual Deck Garage. Fill in the gaps and it can go back.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

jacobnmick

Aspiring Trainer
the basic and the stage 1 can be murkrow and honchkrow sv
also take out dragonite fb (its not that great and doesnt do alot for the deck) and add skuntank g for poison

Cinema

Gyarados Bait
They dont play any stadiums, so skuntank=useless. I would add 2-2 garchomp C, and another Double colorless in the 5 spaces left. Then, take out a psychic for a special metal energy.