Serperior/Reuinclus Help!

The Yoshi

Wumbo
I'd run 4-3-4 Serperior and 2-1-2 Reuniclus, personally. Assuming this is MD-on, run 3 or 4 Spiritomb as well. The deck is way too slow HGSS-on anyway.

It's not too slow tbh. The problem is responding to Reshiram without overteching, and Reshiram is, on many people's lists, the BDIF.

Sorry but the deck NEEDS Broken Time-Space and Spiritomb to function.

Meaty said:
Sorry but the deck NEEDS Broken Time-Space and Spiritomb to function.

....not really dude if you run the lines 4-3-4 and 2-2-2 with 4 rare candy 3-4 pokemon communication and 3-4 elm's training method you will be good yes it will be a little slower than most decks out there but a turn 4 or turn 3 set up is NOT THAT BAD....

I run this sort of deck with same idea.... Wailord is the tank, Serperior is tank against electric decks. Serperior and reuniclus are the healing powers. Shaymin incase energy switching is needed which is sadly not the case when against some weaker hitting decks like Kingdra/Cinccino metagame deck. It's really hard to KO wailord when bench is full and 2 serps and reuniclus. (120 dmg heal overall after your turn). And i often get 1 serp, 1 reuniclus and 1 wailord at T3-T4.

Pokemon - 24

3-3 Wailord TM
3-2-3 Serperior (Ability)
2-2-2 Reuniclus
2 Shaymin UL
2 Cleffa HS

T/S/S - 23

Rare Candy x4
Switch x2
Pokemon Communication x4
Junk Arm x2
Pokemon Collector x3
Professor Juniper x2
PONT x3
PETM x3

Energy - 13

Rainbow x4
Grass x2
Water x7

I don't want to sound cynical, but this deck is kind of autoloss to reshiboar. Not only does it OHKO you, you 3hko reshiram. After two hits, he can outrage for 140.

In order to combat this, I think you need to put in red gyarados from HG:SS. It has 130 hp (possibly enough to not be OHKO'd), and can deal damage with weakness. The biggest drawback is that, if you flip tails, it deals 20 to itself. This can be avoided by having 2 serperior on your bench; but otherwise you're in trouble. It's attack only costs one colorless, which can be paid for by a rescue energy.

Jahikoi said:
I don't want to sound cynical, but this deck is kind of autoloss to reshiboar. Not only does it OHKO you, you 3hko reshiram. After two hits, he can outrage for 140.

In order to combat this, I think you need to put in red gyarados from HG:SS. It has 130 hp (possibly enough to not be OHKO'd), and can deal damage with weakness. The biggest drawback is that, if you flip tails, it deals 20 to itself. This can be avoided by having 2 serperior on your bench; but otherwise you're in trouble. It's attack only costs one colorless, which can be paid for by a rescue energy.
I guess this was aimed for Serperior/Reuniclus without wailord as tank?

Wailord does 100-200 dmg depending on weakness. atleast when opponent has lower hp than wailord which is rare case with most non-electric type decks. there's not many that hit for over 120 without pluspowers. which 2 serps can heal away with 1 turn switch.

Back