Pokemon shinie or legendarie?

catch the shinie or legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier
I got this idea off a friend(Dark charizard).if you had just killed a legendarie(zapdos e.g)and you see a shinie,would you either?

a:catch the shinie and save
b:reset and go back to catch legendarie.

Obvious "B", cuz i never walk after killing a Legendary. I auto Turn my DS of after Killing a Legendary. lol

the logic and highest answer should be "b"
cause as what ex dragon18 said the player will instantly restart his/her ds

that is not what i mean...i said "if"you had just killled a legendarie etc.
which would you RATHER have?

I never kill a legendary, full stop! I save in front of it, without even having a chance of seeing a wild Pokémon, there's no possible if, as I am never clumsy when it comes to legendaries.

+ it would depend on which legendary/shiny, mew would beat any shiny, but shiny Gligar would beat Zapdos.

Get the shiny. Legendaries are easy to get, just get it off of someone else. Shinies are 1/~23,000 chance. Legendaries are 1/1. Whoopee. Be smart..take the shiny.

Arcanine out.

Shiny. Most of the time, the legendaries are found at a certain place and they will just stay there, waiting...Until you kill them. But for shinies...It's a miracle to find one.

I've never lost a legendary, in all of my games i automaticaly turn the DS off and again. But if I accidentaly moved before turning off, and i met a shiny, i would go for the shiny.

Definitely Shiny. Its a 1/8000 chance to get a shiny and you can just come back anytime to get the legendary but you cant do that with a shiny so i go with shiny

i woz dumb because fainted a zapdos and then i saw a blue electrode but then if i caught the electrode then i would of saved it and hve no zapdos so it woz a hard choise but now i say "i should of caught the shiny",not the legandary!

Get the shiny. LEgendaries stay in one place so you can catch it later. Shinys are incredibly rare.

I would choose the shiny.

As everyone else has stated, a Shiny Pokemon has an extremely low chance of appearing in the game. Whereas for most Legendary Pokemon, it would stay at the same location. Even if the Shiny Pokemon was a Magikarp, I would take it.

Shiny. You could easily trade to get a legendary, but a shiny is super rare. Besides you could trade your shiny for the ledgendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back