• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Six Corners-(Help Cities tomorrow)

Tomych

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Everyone,I need help with my six corners.

Pokemon(14):
3 Virizion
2 Kyurem
2 Terrakion
2 Cobalion
1 Reshiram
1 Shaymin
1 Zekrom
1 Victini (V-create)
1 Absol Prime

T/S/S(31):
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Switch
4 Junk Arm
3 Eviolite
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Sage's Trainer
3 Professor oak's new Theory
2 Professor Juniper
2 Super Scoop up
1 Seeker
1 Super rod

Energy(15):
4 {C} Rainbow Energy
3 {C}{C} Double colorless
2 {G}
2 {W}
2 {F}

The strategy it's counter everything,Kyurem(Reshiplhosion,Reshiboar,Donphan and google),Zekrom(Samurott,Tornadus),Reshiram(Durant i charge the outrage with the rainbow),Virizion(Starter xD),Cobalion(CaKE,Kyurem) and Terrakion(Hydreigon,Magnezone) and the shaymin for move energies

I would remove reshiram as you already have Victini (v create) for countering steel and grass type pokemon.
I would also add shaymin (UD) for moving energy around in particular those rainbow energy as you cannot afford to let them go to the discard pile.

-1 reshiram
+1 Shaymin

Try adding another Victini for CaKE and durant. It would also be good to have more grass energies instead of water or fighting to help setup easier since virizion will be the starter usually. Sage's Training will probably not be needed that much since it is usually used in Stage 2 decks, I'd suggest another PONT or Professor Juniper to help.

I have a friend who plays this deck and Sage's is not a good idea. Add another Super Rod, another Shaymin, max out Grass energy and you can kinda drop Reshi since you already have Victini. Throw in Metal Energy for Cobalion and you might want to consider energy search.

Keep in mind though that your deck list depends mostly on what decks are popular around your area.

Back