Skeledirge from Supercharged Breaker!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Skeledirge line has been revealed from Supercharged Breaker, which releases in Japan on October 18th. We expect most of the cards from this set to become part of the international set Surging Sparks, which releases in November.
Fuecoco – Fire – HP80
Basic Pokémon
[R][C] Heat Burn: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2

Crocalor – Fire – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Fuecoco
[R][C] Heat Breath: 30+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 more damage.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 3...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Does the ability prevent amp you very much ? Does i
No. See this ruling for Big Parasol and Red Banquet.

Q. If my opponent uses Guzzlord's "Red Banquet" attack and my Active Pokemon with Big Parasol attached gets KO'd, does my opponent get to take an extra prize for "Red Banquet" or not?

A. Big Parasol prevents all effects of attacks from your opponent's Pokemon done to your Pokemon; but taking an extra prize is a game effect, not "an effect done to your Pokemon", so your opponent gets to take the extra prize.

With Area Zero Underdepths and the Tera Steel Skeledirge ex from Paradox Rift this guy will make for a fun rogue option. Not at all good because 80HP stings but those are nice numbers that it can put out between 7 benched mons and however many Incendiary Songs you can add on before even considering your opponent’s bench.

Back