So we are getting jirachi and shaymin in HGSS unleashed?

Clone Commander Cody

Aspiring Trainer
i just ordered a booster box off the usual website i get them off of and the box description read this

"Each Pokemon Legend HS Unleashed Booster Box Contains 36 Booster Packs
The Second Installment from the Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver set. Raikou... Entei... Suicune... Alone, each of these Legendary Pokemon is a force to be reckoned with, but let loose in pairs, they become amazing LEGEND cards! In the HS Unleashed expansion, you'll find Pokemon Prime bursting at the seams, powerful Pokemon like Jirachi and Shaymin raring to join the battle, and Pokemon LEGENDs joining forces for twice the excitement! Are you a powerful enough Trainer to command what's been Unleashed? With new Pokemon Prime, new Trainer cards, and amazing new Pokemon LEGEND cards, the Pokemon TCG: HS Unleashed expansion will give players everything they need to unleash the powers of some of the most powerful Pokemon ever! HS Unleashed features over 90 new cards and remains compatible with previous releases."

Is this confirmed or just speculation from the retailer ireally want to know so i am not bummed out to bad when i get it and get no shaymin prime lol thanks guys

Source : http://www.gatheringground.com/store/showproductdetails.asp?product=135270&client=

Ice Espeon said:
They were in the Battle Starter Decks and are not Prime.

They were actually from the Leafeon vs. Metagross decks.

But, yes, to the original poster: it is confirmed on the official TCG site that Shaymin and Jirachi will be in this set.

Back