Sonic Gal and G2F Present: SG2F [Designz]

How would you rate our artwork?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

George2FRESH

Haters.
sg2freshbanneror5.png

Are you a Shop Owner? Do you want a nice little Trophy to put in your shop to signify you're the best around to advertise your shop better? Well join up in the Celadon Mart Competition brought to you by George2FRESH!! JOIN NOW!

Welcome everybody! I know it's been a while, but, we are back in action! Seeing how succesful George2FRESH's shop [FRESH] Designz and Sonic Gals GFX Mania was, we decided to merge 2 of the hottest shops around to bring you something that we hope will be just as big as our individual shops. So now we bring you SG2F [Designz], the place where you can get all your artwork necessities! We can do almost, and just about, everything and anything. From banners, to avatars, to userbars, to whatever else the mind can think of. With mine and Sonic Gals experience with art, I guarantee we can bring you artwork like you've never seen, pleasing every customer that stops by. Without further ado, Welcome, and we hope you enjoy our artwork!

[Rules] (I'll know if you read them or not)

1. Failure to read the rules, will result in us asking you read and follow the rules. Anything after that we will ignore your request. Sorry. And trust me, I'll know if you read the rules. =]

2. Please be respectful and courteous to shop employees. We are taking our own time out of our personal lives to make YOU a FREE custom banner. So please do not be rude.

3. Rushing us will not get anywhere. Please do not continuously post replies or send us PM's asking "When will my work be done?" or "Have you started yet?". Asking us once is fine, and we will give you an estimate of when it should be done, but please do not rush us further than that. Also, do not worry if you don't see your request right away. I promise we will not purposly skip anyone, and will get your request done in due time.

4. No Spamming, no cussing, no rude language, no flaming.

5. Each Employee will have a waiting list to the maximum of 3 People. Once we finish one, we will continue on to the other waiting lists. If we get too backed up, we will close the shop until we can catch up. I will quote every request and put it at the bottom, along with who will be doing your request. If you do not see your requested quoted at the bottom, then we probably accidentally skipped you. Please just let us know and we'll add you.

6. USE THE FORMS! Any request not using the form will be asked to use the form, and if you still don't use the form, you will be ignored. Also, please follow the form to the exact specifications. Simply copy and paste the form, and fill it out.

7. CREDIT: DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, forget to give credit to whoever did your work. We all ahave our own Watermark we put in our work so giving individual credit is not necessary. But please give credit to the shop as a whole. "Credit goes to SG2F Designz for the banner/avatar/etc" or "Thanks to SG2F Designz for the banner/avatar/etc" or something along those line will suffice.

8) ALL of the work done in this shop is not up for grabs to just anyone. All the work done here is done especially for the person who requested it. If you like it so much you want to use it, please ask the artist, and the person who it was made for, to use it. If you take a peice of work here without asking and you weren't the person that requested it, well.. let's just say you don't want to do that.

9) Please rate our work that we give you in the Poll above. The Poll is primarily for customers that have gotten artwork from us. Although I like the positive votes, I ask you to not vote unless you have gotten a piece of artwork from us. Thank you.

10) Do NOT re-request something here, that you have requested in another shop. There is no use doing something that's already being done. If you request something in my shop, and I see it somewhere else, I will refuse to do it. I also saw a lot of "Well, I thought you can do it better". That's no excuse, and that is very disrespectful to other shop owners.

10 1/2) HAVE FUN!!

George2FRESH
[Position] Co-Owner, Shop Artist
[Specialty]
-Banners
-Userbars
-Animations
-Renders/Cutouts
[Main Program] Photoshop 7.0, Photoshop CS 3
[Examples] G2F Artwork

Sonic Gal
[Position] Co-Owner, Shop Artist
[Specialty]
-Banners
-Userbars
-Logos
-Rendering
-Animation
-Manipulation
[Main Program] Photoshop CS3
[Examples] Sonic Gal Artwork

LilSparks101
[Position] Assistant manager/Shop Artist.
[Specialty]
- Banners
- Userbars
- Sprites
[Main Program] GIMP
[Artwork Examples] LilSparks101 Artwork

Jamtok
[Position] Shop Artist
[Specialty]
-Banners
-Animations
[Main Program] Photoshop CS4
[Artwork Examples] coming soon

Yakkov
[Position] Shop Artist
[Specialty]
-Anime
-Hand Drawn pictures
[Main Program] GIMP 2.6.3, PhotoShop 7.0, Manga Studio
[Artwork Examples] Yakkov Artwork

-Please use OUR forms and no one elses.

[Username]
[What You Want]
[Background]
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]
-
-
-
[Text]
[Style]
[Comments]

[GALLERY]

[G2F Gallery]
InfMach
Omnigross_98
Omnigross Avatar_98
SotH
Flygon999
ShadowLugia
Pokeman
Dictator Dauntless

[Sonic Gal Gallery]
Flare
Sebi-Roy
SotH
Pandamore
tsuni_the_kingdra_master
Lucario_Kid
Omnigross_98
Omnigross_98 Avatar
Dark Marc
Flygon999
Dictator Dauntless Logo

[LilSparks Gallery]
Celebi23
x_Empoleon_x
Chimchar Banner
Chimchar Avatar
::DF111::

[Jamtok Gallery]
Sebi-Roy
Valk
Lunar Wing
Bob Franklin
Shade Daroach
Sonic Yellow
Omnigross_93 Banner
Omnigross_93 Avatar
Mudkip
tsuni_the_kingdra_master
Clmnt_86
Electimortar Banner
Electimortar Avatar

[Yakkov Gallery]
LoneTyranitar

[Waiting List]

Señor Smoothie Buns said:
[Username]Senor Smoothie Buns
[What You Want]Banner
[Background]Meadow
[Pictures] 2 evee nudging noses
-
-
-
[Text]Senor Smoothie Buns Poke beaches #1 Evee lover
[Style]??
G2f could you do this!
Please
To Be Done By: G2F

red blastoise said:
[Username] red blastoise
[What You Want] picture
[Background] starry sky-black hole
-I don´t really have pictures, all I can tell is it should be giratina
-
-
[Text] none
[Style] a orgin forme giratina attacking, just like it has wrapped all its arms around you.
[Comments]none

EDIT forgot to tell, it should be square, and around the height of a pokeon card.
To Be Done By: Yakkov

[ImpulseRayquaza] said:
[Username]
[What You Want]Userbar
[Background]Green and black
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]Rayquaza sprite-
Ani384MS.png

[Text]Animation-[ImpulseRayquaza] on first scene, then The Rayquaza flies across the userbar space and shows up on the other side to the same spot, while saying: レックウザ. But if you can't that is Ok. ^_^ Then says: PokeBeach's Resident Rayquaza Lover! <3
[Style]Dark...ish.
[Comments]Stuffz. I would really appreciate it if either G2F or Sonic Gal could do it. ^_^
To Be Done By: G2F

RE: GRAND OPENING! Sonic Gal and G2F Present: SG2F [Designz]

Two things my photobucket account changed, and i think my experience is over 3 months lol

http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/lilsparks267/

you messed up

Code:
[url=http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/lilsparks267/]Lilsparks101[/url]

EDIT i know what the name stands for

Sonic Gal too Fresh Designz

or....

Sparks Gal too fresh designz

my money is on #1

[Username]infmach
[What You Want]banner
[Background]flames
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]please cut the infernape
- infernape
-
-
[Text]INFMACH
[Style]INF with fire and MACH with rocks.
[Comments]please make it

[Username]Flare
[What You Want]Avatar
[Background]Red and black mixed
-http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/majestic-dawn/19-flareon.jpg
-
-
[Text]Flare in red at the top left hand corner
[Style]Any
[Comments]

Thanks!

I'll work on yours, Flare.

EDIT: Nice work on the shop, G2F. :)

Hello! Hey G2F I would love to help you out here. Seeing as you have 3 of the best let's make it four? Also if you want another GREAT recruit Soul Seeker. Then we can have abilities spread wide and far throughout all ranges of experience. :) I have some serious Spriting skills. :) I also have banner/Avatar/Userbar/Animation skillz all packed on top. So I make a good Sundae.

Oh and don't forget my superior Render skillz.:)

EDIT:

Here is the form to add me in a jiffy:

Charizard88
[Position] Worker
[Specialty]
- Banners
- Userbars
- Sprites
- Animations
- Rendering
[Main Program] PS CS3, & GIMP
[Artwork Examples] Charizard88's Artwork

Hey, G2F. Can you change my Specialty to:

-Banners
-Userbars
-Logos
-Rendering
-Animation
-Manipulation

I didn't think you could have more than two.

I mean no offense whatsoever when I say this, there's no worker form for a reason. He's not looking for workers. Unless he (or sonic gal) says so otherwise, that's what I've been informed.

I know there isn't. Me and G2F are tight though so I don't think he would mind me doing that form. ;)

Charizard88 said:
Hello! Hey G2F I would love to help you out here. Seeing as you have 3 of the best let's make it four? Also if you want another GREAT recruit Soul Seeker. Then we can have abilities spread wide and far throughout all ranges of experience. :) I have some serious Spriting skills. :) I also have banner/Avatar/Userbar/Animation skillz all packed on top. So I make a good Sundae.

Oh and don't forget my superior Render skillz.:)

EDIT:

Here is the form to add me in a jiffy:

Charizard88
[Position] Worker
[Specialty]
- Banners
- Userbars
- Sprites
- Animations
- Rendering
[Main Program] PS CS3, & GIMP
[Artwork Examples] Charizard88's Artwork

3 of the best, I know, I know. ahaha jk. Char, I know me and you are cool and all, but it's not really up to me by myself. I'd have to talk to Sonic Gal and Sparks about it. I'll get back to you when I can.

Sonic Gal said:
Hey, G2F. Can you change my Specialty to:

-Banners
-Userbars
-Logos
-Rendering
-Animation
-Manipulation

I didn't think you could have more than two.
Of course you can have more than 2 lol. Yea I'll add it in a bit.

Ok. :) I am just glad to know I am being considered.

Flare, here you go:

flareavatarkr3.jpg

Code:
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5338/flareavatarkr3.jpg

Hey Sonic Gal what do you think about me working here?? Also I Lurv that avatar you made Flare. I have to say that is a nice Flareon pic. Where did you find it at?

It's the Flareon from the Flareon MD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back