Wi-Fi Trades Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK! REALLY!

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast
Welcome to Soren's Player Thread!
I have Pokemon Diamond

MY INFORMATION:

Trainer Name: Soren
My Friend Code: 1718 9709 3241
Contact Time: Anytime! - but I'll be starting school on September 5th. Yuck.

MY HAVES/WANTS

Don't be afraid to post an offer! Very, very rarely do I turn people down, unless they are being outlandish or silly. I may surprise you.

POKEMON POSSESED====================
(NOTE: NONE OF THE POKEMON I HAVE LISTED WERE OBTAINED THROUGH ANY CHEATING DEVICE. UNLESS YOU SPECIFY OTHERWISE, MOST TRADED POKEMON WILL BE CLONES.)

I can conjure up any of the first 386 Pokemon without cheating, including all event legendaries and starters, so long as you don't mind Emerald clones in some cases. And you might have to allow Pal Park time.

I am also a diligent Pokemon breeder, and might have one of your favorites with unusual moves. I also have a bazillion BP in Emerald, in case you need a specific tutored move, and I can afflict anything with the Pokerus if so desired.

I have several unlisted Pokemon, some EV trained, some with good IVs but not raised, just ask.

In particular, this is my list of Shinnies, legendaries and Event Pokemon:

FOR TRADE:

(EVENT):
Mew - Have Adamant Nature
Celebi - Have Modest and Bold Natures
Jirachi
Lugia
Ho-oh
Refresh Metang
Some 10th Anniversary Pokemon

(SHINY): - Ooo, la la!
Roselia
Marill
Sandshrew
Duskull
Shuppet
Noctowl
Whismer
Exploud - (these are two different characters, not an evolved clone.)
Diglett
Camerupt
Gloom
Golbat
Sharpedo
Linoone - (level 80-ish, great for finding stuff)
Gulpin
Makuhita
(NOTE: I most likely will trade a shiny Pokemon either for another Shiny Pokemon or for a decent lv. 100 Pokemon. There are exceptions if you offer something extraordinary, although I'm not quite sure what that would be yet.)

(OTHER RARITIES):
All twelve families of starters from all four generations
All in-game lendaries from the third generation
The three Psychic Sinnoh Elf-things
Phiones
Spiritomb, Combee, Feebas, Drifloon, Bagon, Larvitar, Porygon, Eleckid, etc.
Modest Eevee with 29-30 individual values in Sp. Attack, Sp. Def and Speed
lv. 70ish Linoone with Pick-Up ability, finds evolution stones left and right
Unown ! and ?, plus most of the alphabet

Haven't caught Cresselia, Heatran, Regigigas or Giratina yet, or Lugia and Ho-oh on one of my GBA games, so I could keep trying for a specific nature if you were offering something worth the trouble. (Might take a while for Cresseila, though.)

My original Deoxys has seemingly disappeared into a black hole, never to be seen again. HOWEVER, I still have access to a GBA game where Deoxys hasn't been caught yet, so I will post Deoxys up for trade as soon as I catch one with excellent IVs.

I also have a few other Pokemon at level 100, but I will only tell you them via PM so that people don't unfairly challenge me to battle with teams that are designed to decimate me. ;)

Mystery Pokemon Eggs of Intrigue and Surprise

You don't have to give me any Pokemon of value for one of these. (Honestly, Bidoof and Starly are fine.) Whatever is inside is guaranteed to have either TMs or Egg moves, and a couple might contain rarities such as Phiones, starters, or a Snubbull that knows Close Combat! A few are leftovers from breeding projects, while others I generated on purpose just for this give away. A great way for budding trainers to beef up their teams, with surprises that will wow even veteran trainers!
Note: The maximum number of eggs that you can recieve at a time is four, since the game won't let a player trade unless they have at least two Pokemon in their party. Also, have a Pokemon with the Ability Magma Armor or Flash Fire on your team to make the eggs hatch faster.
Try your luck at this grab-bag opportunity!​

-----------------
ONLY FOR SOMETHING REEEEALLLLY GOOD:
(SHINY):
Gengar
Slowbro
Milotic
Croagunk

Ask (via posting or PM, either is fine) if you want to know stats, IVs, Natures, abilities or anything else about any of my Pokemon.

POKEMON I WANT=======================

Level 100 Pokemon are always nice, (or level 50-ish raised to be fighters), and I will offer more for Pokemon that have been EV trained.

In particular, some strong, decent IVed specimens of the following:

Thick Fat Snorlax with Fire Punch, Jolly nature, good Attack IVs

Scrappy Miltank with Seismic Toss, Timid or Jolly nature, EXCELLENT Defense, HP and Sp. Defense IVs

Mamoswine with Avalanche, Adamant nature

Female Togetic or Togekiss with Serene Grace

Male Cherubi with Aromatherapy

Male Horsea family member with Signal Beam

Male Leech Seed Snover family member

Anything that you have taken time and care to raise will probably warrant a look, especially ones groomed for the Battle Tower.

I collect Event Pokemon, so if you have UNTOUCHED 10th Anniversary Pokemon, or Pokemon from some similar event in another country, I would probably trade something decent for it, even if I already have on of the same species.

I also want a Smeargle of any level that knows the move Judgment. I don't care if the Areceus that taught it was hacked so long as the Smeargle wasn't.

I would also like a level 1 Smeargle that knows Aqua Jet, Endeavor, Destiny Bond and Foresight, or any move that does the same thing as Aqua Jet and Foresight, except for Quick Attack.

There exist Lapras that have the move Heal Bell from Pokemon XD. I want as many of these as possible very much!

Any Shiny Ghost-types that I do not have yet, including a member of the following families:
(SHINY):
Spiritomb
Rotom
Giratina

I REALLY want a shiny Girafarig. It was the first Shiny Pokemon that I ever met, but I accidentally killed it. I will pay through the nose for one.

Also, any other Shinnies that you have, because it might be the thing to get the ghost I want from someone else. But I LOVE blue Shiny Pokemon!
List of Blue Shiny Pokemon that I don't have, (bolded=high want):

Male Nidoran/Nidorino/Nidoking
Venonate/Venomoth
Psyduck/Golduck
Shelder/Cloyster
Tyrouge/Hitmonchan
Koffing/Weezing
Seadra - Not Kingdra
Staryu/Starmie
Pinsir
Ditto
Porygon/2/Z
Munchlax/Snorlax
Articuno
Chinchou - Not Lanturn
Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed - Not Poliwrath
All Unown except the letter A
Yanma/Yanmega
Gligar/Gliscor
Snubbull - Not Granbull
Shuckle
Corsola
Mantyke/Mantine
Houndour/Houndoom
Milktank
Suicune
Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevior/Gallade
Aron/Lairon/Aggron
Electrike - Not Manectric
Volbeat/Illumise
Carvanha - Not Sharpedo
Zangoose
Relicanth
Regice
Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon
Shieldon/Bastiodon
Mothim
Gible/Gabite - Not Garchomp
Snover/Abomasnow

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
Any item from the GBA games

Master Balls
Lucky Eggs
Exp. Shares
Soothe Bells
Heart Scales
Max Revives
Macho Braces
All of the DP Fossils
All evolutionary stones
Dragon Scales
Deep Sea Tooth
Deep Sea Scale
Up-Grade
All five colored Contest Scarves
All first 50 TMs, most of the latter 42 TMs
NEW​
Electrizers
Black Sludge

Useful Battle Items, such as
Choice Bands
Choice Scarfs
Choice Specs
Bright Powder
Focus Band
Shell Bells
Focus Sash - (just noticed that they are one time use only outside of regulated battle, have a few less due to Smeargle training)
Expert Belt
Leftovers
Lagging Tail
Light Clay
All of the weather rocks
Iron Ball
Soul Dew
Metronome
Shed Shell
Quick Claw
Life Orb
Scope Lens
Big Roots

ITEMS I WANT=========================
Leppa Berries. I am TOTALLY SERIOUS.

Any fourth generation (trade) evolutionary item, especially:

Dubious Discs
Reaper Cloths
Magmarizer
Protector
Razor Claw
Razor Fang

as well as any useful TMs, including but not limited to:

53 Energy Ball
55 Brine
59 Dragon Pulse
71 Stone Edge
72 Avalanche
75 Swords Dance
77 Psych Up
81 X-Scissor
89 U-Turn
90 Substitute
91 Flash Cannon

-Note that I probably have the above TMs, its just always nice to have extras.

RE: Soren's Player Thread

i will give you a nicada for the gengar and then get you a lv. 100 shedinja for the gengar if it is shiny

@DangerDuo002:

If the Nincada is indeed Shiny then we may have a bargin, because Shedinja ROCKS! Is it?

I am interested in a level 70 Umbreon. Would you happen to have one?
I have Shiny Pelipper, Shiny Parasect, Reaper Cloth, a Japanese Giratina if you want it, many non-shiny versions of ghosts on your list, Electirizer, and many other things. Check my player thread.

@ Stillray: Deal, but I forgot that I evolved it, so its a red Linoone now. If you are still intrested, contact me with your desired trade time. I get off of school at 3:00 p.m.

@ Ghost_Trainer #1: Yes, I do, a couple in fact. Natures to choose from are Modest, Bold and Brave, all at level 70 from the 10th Anniversary thing at the Mall of America. What is your offer?

Soren said:
@ Stillray: Deal, but I forgot that I evolved it, so its a red Linoone now. If you are still intrested, contact me with your desired trade time. I get off of school at 3:00 p.m.

@ Ghost_Trainer #1: Yes, I do, a couple in fact. Natures to choose from are Modest, Bold and Brave, all at level 70 from the 10th Anniversary thing at the Mall of America. What is your offer?

Oh... I can't help you. I only have Jirachis from the Colosseum pre-order disc that start at lvl 5.

Updated.

@ MCD: Yes, I do, also from the Mall of America, Male, Modest nature, virtually untouched.

@ freakysmiley: sorry, but as cool as Absol and Metagross are, I share your enthusiasm for Croagunk, and probably won't seriously trade it until I can effectively clone it somehow.

@ Wichu: I PMed you.

I have Shiny Pelipper, Shiny Parasect, Reaper Cloth, a Japanese Giratina if you want it, many non-shiny versions of ghosts on your list, Electirizer, and many other things. Check my player thread.
I want Umbreon. :p

Updated with a more comprehensive list of what I have to offer besides Shinies.

i'll give you a spirittomb, drifloon,rotom,giratina, and mismagius for mew, celebi, lugia, jirachi, and ho-oh. tell me if you want added things and i'll check my stores.

Sorry if I haven't responded to anyone via PM, my PM space was full without my noticing, but I've made room now.

Back