Soul's Fake Card Gallery - Mew added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Urusai Urusai Urusai
Please Cn'C those fake cards. I didn't include this to my gallery since tags and fake cards are two different things. I'll update this thead with other fake cards. Please don't close. Thanks!

Mew_Fake_Card_by_iSoulTouch.png

Shuckle
Great Arcanine
Boundary Trio Legend

RE: My first fake card - Boundary Trio Legend

The only problem I see is the white text on the holo background. It is hard to read. Maybe make it black text.
Also, the art style isn't correct...

I couldn't find a better artwork >_>

squirtli said:
The only problem I see is the white text on the holo background. It is hard to read. Maybe make it black text.
Also, the art style isn't correct...
Same deal. I wouldn't begin my faking with a legend card. If would begin with a regular DPt card if I were you. get a feel for faking, then get more complicated.

It's a Legend card, come on! The artwork is supposed to be like the way those two cards are. Although I will say that it is true about the color of the text. But overall, nice card. Xous' art makes it look better.

Thanks for comments! Well..remember it's my first fake card I'm still trying out new stuff on them. Next will be Great Arcanine.

RE: Soul's Fake Card Gallery - Great Arcanine added.

*Update - added Great Arcanine*

You didn't put "Stage 1" or "Evolves from Growlithe" on the card.

cool kid master555 said:
It is VERY underpowered for a great pokemon.

Underpowered?
Explain why, you can use any other Great Pokémon you like with him. Also holding two tools gives you a lot of things to do.

@ squirtli:
Yes, I know I also forgot the setnumber/symbol etc. ^^

RE: Soul's Fake Card Gallery - Shuckle added!

Great Arcanine is VERY weak.

Shuckle has 50 HP, No Weakness or Resistance yet it is a LEGEND without mention?

The font is also wrong.

RE: Soul's Fake Card Gallery - Shuckle added!

Very overpowered Shuckle. Possible 3 damage per turn with it! If it were real, it would be the beast of TCG.

*Added Mew*

geinning = beginning

in the second body's text, I dunno why I misspelled there :/

Soul... these are awesome, ok... so there no the standard kind of card i'd expect to see in a deck because of the irregular font and and perhaps slightly out stats. But who cares there awesome, i'd rather buy one of these than a standard Pokemon card, the use of Xous's artwork is really well done and personally i like the font. The mews my favorite because its slightly abstract as you'd expect from a legendary card. Keep up the amazing work and remember to do research on other Pokemon cards before coming up with the stats.

Very amazing Soul o.o

I love the Mew because it doesn't look like a normal card. It looks a whole lot better. ^-^

Amazing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back