Ruling Special darkness energy

Bix

Insector07
hmm this has prolly been asked but if i have 2 Special Darkness energy attached to one of my dark pokemon do my attacks automaitcally do an extra 20 damage as long as my attack is doin damage?? or if i have two special metal energy attached to one of my metal pokemon am i reducing 20?

Yes, that is correct. Do note that you need to do base damage to begin with (So 0 does not become 20), but yes, they do stack together, so you can deal upwards to 40 damage extra with Dark, or reduce up to 40 with Metal.

Do note however that Dark only works when attacking your opponents active Pokemon (Before anyone asks, we get that question a lot).

Only up to 40 damage? Is that a rule, or just a side effect of the fact that you are only allowed to have 4 Special Darkness Energy in a deck.

DreamerOfLegends said:
Only up to 40 damage? Is that a rule, or just a side effect of the fact that you are only allowed to have 4 Special Darkness Energy in a deck.

Its just due to the deck limitation. If you have Darkrai Lv. X in play, you could get more added damage than that.

Back