• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Speed Jumpdrill Deck Masters BR

masterzach3001

Aspiring Trainer
This is my Speed Jumpdrill deck ive beaten somebody on turn 1 before but of course it could use some work. Let me know what you think

3 Hoppip (Bounce)
3 Skiploom (Knock away)
2 Jumpluff (Mass attack and Leaf Guard)
4 Weedle ( Speed evolution and sting)
3 Kakuna (Speed Evolution and poison sting)
4 Beedrill (Twineedle and Paralyze poison)
2 Uxie (Set UP)
2 Unown R (Retire)

4 Master Ball
2 Rare Candy
1 Dual Ball
1 BTS
4 Super Scoop Ups
2 Pokemon Circulator
4 Poke Drawer
3 Pokedex

12{G}

My gameplan is to get everything out quick and hit them hard. I only have two Jumpluffs soo I added Beedrill because I could do a quick 100 attack but yeah tell me what you think. :)

RE: Speed Jumpdrill Deck

Try taking out 1 pokeradar and an emcee's chatter, then add 2 pokedrawer plus to increase the search power and consistancy of your deck

RE: Speed Jumpdrill Deck

You need to put the tournament you are using this deck in and your divsion in the title. I will move it if you don't in 24 hours. Thanks!

Master Ball illegal. Replace it with 3 Pokemon Collector and 1 Bebe's Search. And if i counted right you have 4 open slots

I don't see a point in Beedrill being here, its attacks do too little damage and twin needle is too flippy, plus it would be alot better if you had at least 1 more jumpluff but if all you have is 2 then you may face consistency problems getting multiple Jumpluffs out. A safer (but somewhat bad solution) would be base the deck around Beedrill but seeing as this is a Jumpluff deck...

-4-3-4 Beedrill
-1 Dual Ball
-2 Pokedex Handy
-2 {G} Energy

+2-2 Sunflora HGSS (Searches out Grass pokemon)
+1 Chatot MD
+1 Unown Q
+2 PONT (Hand refresh)
+3 Bebe's Search
+2 Warp Point
+2 Palmer's Contribution
+2 Rare Candy
+3 BTS

Back