Aspiring Trainer
anyone seen it IMO it was like a 9/10
and because i dont want to spoil anything i wont say why
unless people ask me to

RE: spiderman 3

Yeah it was okay...just okay...

dmaster out.

....Only good???? DEFINATELY GREAT. I don't go see movies much, because they ALL suck and are the same exact things, but this definately was worth seeing and offered another view on spiderman. My only beef was the limited screen time for venom.

good but it went a lot of diferent like the real history was

I think venon is not dead

Papi/Manny said:
....Only good???? DEFINATELY GREAT. I don't go see movies much, because they ALL suck and are the same exact things, but this definately was worth seeing and offered another view on spiderman. My only beef was the limited screen time for venom.

that was one thing venom was not there for long the other
was just how the movie seem to have to much and thing not fit well
but this is
my opinion

I have seen previews of the movie and I want to see it so bad.:)

Nah, it wasn't sooooo good. It was average movie. They spend $300 000 000 for doing it. It' wasn't good enough for such a money.

id give it a 8/10 it had some nice action in it, since i knew the story already , it didnt have much suspense...

I'll give it 8.7/10. I really liked it. And yes,... Venom isn't dead(nor Edie Brock). Same goes for Green Goblin.

Thy

I thought it was pretty good, but it was very long, 3 villians in one film not all that good

^
I know but it just seemed really long, because I have not seen that long of movie in a long time

I thought it was better than the 1st, but wasn't even close to the second. But I'd give it maybe a 6.5/10.

I'm a harsh grader :[

Arcanine out.

Necro_Thy said:
I'll give it 8.7/10. I really liked it. And yes,... Venom isn't dead(nor Edie Brock). Same goes for Green Goblin.

Thy

Agrees but Green Goblin is dead but...Goblin Jr.....Hob Goblin....Green Goblin 2...w/e!!! is NOT! dead. Also This movie was not as good as I had hope. 300,000 for this movie and it looked the way it did....could of been better IMO.
7.2/10

Did anyone notice the clue to Carnage....if you didn't then you will have to watch the movie again because there is a 5 second clue to him!!!!

Vegeta ss4 said:
Necro_Thy said:

Thy

Agrees but Green Goblin is dead but...Goblin Jr.....Hob Goblin....Green Goblin 2...w/e!!! is NOT! dead.??Also This movie was not as good as I had hope.??300,000 for this movie and it looked the way it did....could of been better IMO.
7.2/10

Did anyone notice the clue to Carnage....if you didn't then you will have to watch the movie again because there is a 5 second clue to him!!!!

I missed the Carnage clue though I easly saw that Venom wasn't dead and any one that watched this JLU episode could easly see that. Movie=6.5/10 still better then X-men 3(X-3's score -10000000000000000000/10)

Back