Event SPO Online Tournament - Rebel Clash edition

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Since the previous tournament went so well, I am excited to announce a second edition, this time featuring cards from the new Rebel Clash expansion! Because this set is brand new and many players need to collect some new cards, you've got a whopping 10 days to register.

What is SPO (Single-Prize Only)

As the name suggests, in this format only Pokemon that award a single prize for a knock-out are allowed. That means no GX and no Tag Team. This format can be played with any selection of cards (Standard or Expanded), but for this tournament I am choosing Standard.
The tournament will be ran using a regular Swiss system, with best-of-three rounds. It won't be divided by age groups.

How to sign up

If you wish to participate, please send me a private message OR post a comment here (your preference). The message should contain:
  • A valid decklist in the SPO Standard format.
  • Your Pokemon TCG account name.
These submissions should be completed and sent before Sunday, 10.05.2020, 23:59 GMT.

Tournament structure

At the beginning of each round, pairings will be posted in this thread, generated through a Swiss system. Each round will last for three days, or 72 hours since the pairings were posted. In the case of all results being reported earlier, the round can finish earlier.
The players in each pair should contact each other in any way they please and schedule a game. If one of the players needs a time extension of less than 24 hours, they should report it to me.
The game is run with the decks that were submitted with the registration form. The game is decided on a best-of-three basis.

Monitoring & Reporting Results

While it is not mandatory, it would be extremely helpful if each player recorded each game in case of a dispute, using software such as OBS. If that's not possible, any other form of verification - clips, screenshots - is also acceptable.
The winner of each game reports the results directly to me as soon as possible. The final results will be posted in this thread and the next round announced soon after.

Rewards

Once again, I am rewarding players with seven Rebel Clash booster codes.
1st Place - 3x Rebel Clash booster code.
2nd Place - 2x Rebel Clash booster code.
3rd and 4th places - 1x Rebel Clash booster code.

Questions

If you have any additional questions, please post them below.

I'm back and excited. I will be joining but I am not ready to post my decklist yet. If anyone wants to playtest(due to the unique tournament conditions), let me know.

I would love to participate, but I don't many Jirachi TEU which seems to be a staple of the format. :(

Screen name: HaxorusEXMIA

Decklist:
Pokemon: 17
3 Blitzle LOT 81
3 Zebstrika LOT 82
3 Golett COC 89
3 Golurk COC 90
1 Mew UNB 76
1 Hoopa UNM 140
1 Oraguru UPR 114
1 Ditto * LOT 154
1 Blacephalon COC 104

Trainer: 32
2 Mysterious treasure
4 evolution incense
2 ordinary rod
2 pokenav
4 quick ball
1 tool scrapper
3 acro bike
1 lana's fishing rod
3 switch
3 great ball
1 chaotic swell
3 spell tag
3 big charm

Energy: 11
4 triple acceleration energy
4 twin energy
3 psychic

We are starting the tournament with five players:

PokeBeach name // PTCGO name

DashKing // DashKing
FourteenAlmonds // Aidan_yolo
Mega Mewthree // HaxorusEXMIA
I like pokemon // VOLCANION1224
The Last Shaymin // MegaGengarMan

The match will last three rounds. The pairings for the first round are listed below.

POKEMON SPO TOURNAMENT - REBEL CLASH EDITION
ROUND ONE

The Last Shaymin (0/0/0) vs DashKing (0/0/0)
FourteenAlmonds (0/0/0) vs Mega Mewthree (0/0/0)
I like pokemon (0/0/0) BYE

You now have 72 hours to conclude this round. Please report the results immediately after the conclusion of your match.

Thank you for your results!

POKEMON SPO TOURNAMENT - REBEL CLASH EDITION
ROUND TWO

I like pokemon (1/0/0) vs Mega Mewthree (1/0/0)
FourteenAlmonds (0/1/0) vs DashKing (1/0/0)
The Last Shaymin (0/1/0) BYE

Back