Squirtle Evolving

Dooda14

King of Hearts
I read something a few months ago on bulbapedia about Ash's Squirtle evolving into Wartortle

Dooda14 said:
I read something a few months ago on bulbapedia about Ash's Squirtle evolving into Wartortle

100% FAULSE
I should know....one of my friends (I'm not going to say any names) owns Bulbapedia.

bbasically what i meant was when i looked at the list of ash's pokemon isaw squirtle and it said Squirtle ===> Wartortle. Doesnt that mean it will evolve

WAIT HOLD ON I LOOKED ON BULBEGARDENS.COM AND YES IT DIDN'T SAY THAT IT WOULDN'T EVOLVE

Dooda14 said:

Isn't Bulbapedia similar to Wikipedia. And as we all know:

Wikipedia=False (But not always, just don't rely on it.)

*Ignores*
Wikipedia, does have alot of false info, I don't remember what I saw in experience though...

WikiPedia does not have False information, but i think it is highly unlikely that squirtle will evovle, ash has had it for 10 seasons...its not going to evolve NOW.. that whould be extremely awkward....Aipom may evolve....

I think that Squirtle will never evolve. I've heard that Ash's Squirtle also neglected evolution like Ash's Bulbasaur did. I really cant think that a Wartortle would have an attitude like Squirtle has... so i hope it doesnt evolve. And besides, Gary already has a Blastoise ( and of course has had a Wartortle once )

Back