• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Steelix(Battle Roads, Masters)

Dante710

Aspiring Trainer
This is the way I've been running Steelix Prime.

Pokemon x 22
3-3 Steelix Prime
2-2 Blissey (PT-PT)
2-1-2-Magnezone (SF-SF-SF[2L])
2 Uxie (LA)
4 Skarmony (Undaunted)

4 Super Scoop Up
3 Engineers Adjustments
2 Warp Points
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Communicator
3 Rare Candy
3 Expert Belt
2 Lucians Assignment

4 Lightning Energy
4 Special Metal Energy
4 DCE
4 Metal Energy

My strategy with this deck is to set up a Steelix in the background while using Magnezone to attack early in the game. Once I've gotten a steelix set up i'll move them forward proceed to start attacking with it. Personnaly i would rather not go the Healing way but I'm open minded and wouldn't mind trying it out, Blissey is in there to keep both pokemon alive a little bit longer. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have been thinking about taking out the New theory's and the Pokedrawer+'s so if anybody has a idea of what to put in for them let me know.

- 1 Magnemite
- 1 Magnezone (M)
+ 2 Magneton
For more consistency.

- 1 Magnezone LvX
+ 1 Onix
Is the Magnezone LvX useful? Here I don't think.

I don' like Lightning energies here, take out all of them for 2 Collectors and 2 Metal Energies and a DCE.

Bye ;)

I can take out the Magnezone Lvl X without any problems but i would like to keep in all 3 Magnezones, 2 let me get energy back from the grave and the other one lets me search out steel/electric type pokemon.

I'm trying to find room to put in 4 Skarmony (Undaunted) any suggestions on what to take out?

If you want to keep the Magnezone line, the only way I can see fitting in four Skarmory UD would be by removing the four Poké Drawer +. With the release of Vileplume, we're going to see an increase in Trainer lock, making Poké Drawer + worthless.

Good luck!

@AMT Thats what i was thinking of doing, great to see someone else though the same thing ^_^

Changed some stuff around. Added in SSU to take a heavily damaged steelix back to hand and Lucian's Assignment so i could switch the energies before it dies/comes back to hand.

Back