TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - Temporal Flash: Expansion!

Thanks, Steffenka! This was a very fun set to peruse through. Not just because of the effects, but because of the manifold eastereggs tucked away in the illustrations. I quickly realized there were too many of them to say what I loved about all of them, but the Wigglet, Sandy Shocks, Iron Hands, Iron Thorns, Great Tusk, Dudunsparce, and Tandemus were probably my favorites! (Also, I thought your Orthworm illustration was adorable, the Feluza was an intriguing reference to its flavor text, and your Pawniard illustration was hilarious, though something about it makes me feel like it's a reference to a movie I've never seen before.) You've also done an excellent job tracking down art (I thought the Toedscruel and Slither wing art and the Ursaluna GX Super Illustration Rare art was great!). @Nyan and @Diego_Brando both did an excellent job illustrating as well!
Also, thanks for giving Cradilyfan1512 a shoutout. I'm sure getting to illustrate part of the set was a very exiting opportunity.
Hope you and the rest of the people from the Discord are doing well,
Sincerely,
Charmaster

The long-awaited (in my mind) sequel to my Temporal Flash set is finally here! This set expands on the Temporal Flash universe by adding a whopping 229 cards (not including super secrets) to the mix, including all the remaining Pokemon from Paldea that didn't make it into the original set (and I mean all, even the new DLC Pokemon)!

A big thanks goes to Nyan, Omega, Diego Brando, and countless more artists from the resource list and from my own arsenal for providing art for the set! I really appreciate having other artists making my life a little more easy, by me not having to draw all the art :D

Without further ado, here are the 289 cards of the new Temporal Flash: Expansion Pack: https://sta.sh/2kiarugzzi6

Back