TCG Fakes Steffenka's Card Factory (Image Based) - Temporal Crown!

Thanks, Steffenka! This was a very fun set to peruse through. Not just because of the effects, but because of the manifold eastereggs tucked away in the illustrations. I quickly realized there were too many of them to say what I loved about all of them, but the Wigglet, Sandy Shocks, Iron Hands, Iron Thorns, Great Tusk, Dudunsparce, and Tandemus were probably my favorites! (Also, I thought your Orthworm illustration was adorable, the Feluza was an intriguing reference to its flavor text, and your Pawniard illustration was hilarious, though something about it makes me feel like it's a reference to a movie I've never seen before.) You've also done an excellent job tracking down art (I thought the Toedscruel and Slither wing art and the Ursaluna GX Super Illustration Rare art was great!). @Nyan and @Diego_Brando both did an excellent job illustrating as well!
Also, thanks for giving Cradilyfan1512 a shoutout. I'm sure getting to illustrate part of the set was a very exiting opportunity.
Hope you and the rest of the people from the Discord are doing well,
Sincerely,
Charmaster

The long-awaited (in my mind) sequel to my Temporal Flash set is finally here! This set expands on the Temporal Flash universe by adding a whopping 229 cards (not including super secrets) to the mix, including all the remaining Pokemon from Paldea that didn't make it into the original set (and I mean all, even the new DLC Pokemon)!

A big thanks goes to Nyan, Omega, Diego Brando, and countless more artists from the resource list and from my own arsenal for providing art for the set! I really appreciate having other artists making my life a little more easy, by me not having to draw all the art :D

Without further ado, here are the 289 cards of the new Temporal Flash: Expansion Pack: https://sta.sh/2kiarugzzi6

We are updating the Temporal universe two times today! :D

First up, I've decided to add Promo cards associated with each Temporal set! These will be released alongside each set, however since I already have the first two sets posted, those promos are already out! You can check them out here! There's a bit more background to them in my threads on the Faking Discord, but you can get the idea of what products they would be in, based on their names haha!

Secondly, we have Temporal Radiance, which is a small Radiant Collection I decided to do! This one was mainly inspired by the Space Gengar Holowear from Pokemon Unite which I really wanted to feature in a card, but wasn't sure how to properly integrate it into a set without it sticking out too much, so in the end a Radiant Collection fit perfectly! Each non-GX card has it's own unique Dex entry associated with the art, and some of the cards even form a little storyline! Check out Temporal Radiance here!

It's sparklin' time! Temporal Fates is here bringing the level of Shinies up to 100 (149 technically)! This is the first and last time I'll be making a Shiny set of this size, but I've definitely still got Shiny urges, so maybe smaller Shiny promo collections will be released in the future, who knows :p

I've also updated the Promo cards with 20 new cards, including Shiny cards, new Battle Deck Promos, and the first Ultra Beast of the Temporal Era!

After this set, will you be making any Scarlet and Violet sets?
I do not have anything planned. My favorite era to work with is the Sun and Moon era, so my plan is to adapt whichever features I like, such as the Tera mechanic or Owner's Pokemon, to SM and work from there :)

It's new set time! This time it's a smaller set based on Terastallization, and was originally made as a way to switch from the cracked glass holofoil to regular holofoil as I thought that looked better for my cards!

So, here's Temporal Crown! In addition to these cards, 7 new Promo cards have also been added to the list (Tyranitar to Charizard GX)

Back