Discussion Stellar Crown Official Setlist (SV7)

I blindly guessed the Lumineon, Lanturn, and Rhyperior lines and somehow they ended up in the set. Especially glad Chinchou and Lanturn are in since I love them so much. Ignore my assertion that the Corviknight line was confirmed, I swear the leaked cards showed Melmetal ex's number as 104 and I neglected to consider that they could print yet another Melmetal line (can they come up with any new ideas?).

Overall, kinda disappointed in this set, the Stellar Tera ex's are cool but everything else seems kind of like filler. I want that Gulpin IR so bad tho.
Techno Radar? In this current competitive climate? Also, we already have an SIR for Dachsbun ex, so either Lapras or Galvantula has to give.

147. Turtonator
153. Meditite
168. Galvauntula ex
173. Terapagos ex
174. Area Zero Underdepths
175. Bravery Charm

Chewtle (043/142) and Drednaw (044/142) has been revealed.

Which means Crabominable (042/142) is officially confirmed by the process of elimination.

I see there have no further updates with this set yet. The sooner we get more info like a set list, the sooner we can declare the set list official. We know that first 128 cards are official, but it's the Trainer cards that are preventing this list from being official. Something like this happened with Shrouded Fable last month.

ETB opened on Youtube. The booklet was shown briefly and not very well, however it pretty much confirms the speculated set list on the front page is 100% correct. All the numbers of the cards I could see matched up, and all cards from trainers up to the last card #175 Bravery Charm SR are accounted for. Terapagos ex FA confirmed to be cut. The Gym promos (Garganacl ex, Pansear & Yamask) are confirmed in.

Gravity Stone is called Gravity Gemstone.

Last edited:
Back