• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Striped Zeekels for BW block only

Pokerevenge

Aspiring Trainer
3 Tynamo (NV-2)
3 Eelektrik (NV)
3 Zekrom-EX
2 Zapdos (ND)
4 Professor Juniper (BW)
4 Level Ball (ND)
2 Pokemon Communication (BW)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP)
3 Switch (BW)
15 Lightning Energy (BW)
4 Double Colorless Energy (ND)
3 Revive (BW)
4 PlusPower (BS)
3 Zebstrika (ND)
3 Blitzle (NV)

This time i think this could stand a chance against many deck (or at least i think it) Zebstrika stand the ground to maim opponent training cards while with Lightning Crash deal 80+10Pluspower damage to rear guard pokemon for a killing blow (elektrike and many stage 1 and some stage 2 pokemon) zapdos help him and help against fighting deck while zekex kill even terrakion (a disconnect killing blow make him less vulnerable) discard pokemon and energy with Prof J and revive pokemon and dynamotor energy. THIS IS A B&W deck made for the next block switch. Please help me i would know if put in some energy search or cilan to cycle energy at my best. See ya i hope you enjoy this deck and the totally random coin toss of zapdos (i'm a real lucky one).

You'll probably want some of the regular Zekroms (most run a 2-2 split of Zekrom and EX). If you do that, then I'd only run 3 DCE's. I personally would run Super Rod over Revive, since you have the Stage 1's. I'm not sure how I feel about Communication, but since it's BW-on, meaning no Collector, go for it.

first, let's put it in a clearer format

3 Tynamo (NV-2)
3 Eelektrik (NV)
3 Zekrom-EX
2 Zapdos (ND)
3 Zebstrika (ND)
3 Blitzle (NV)

4 Professor Juniper (BW)
4 Level Ball (ND)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP)
3 Switch (BW)
3 Revive (BW)
4 PlusPower (BS)

15 {L} (BW)

ok, now to make some changes. since this is BW-on, you can afford to include things like random receiver or ultra ball (these are explained at the bottom of the page)

remove the following:
-1 zapdos
-1 zekrom-EX

-2 revive
-1 switch

-4 lightning energy
-1 double colorless
(you will never need more than 14 total energies)

that gives us 10 cards to add, so...

+ 2 Zekrom (BW)

+ 4 N (NV)
+ 2 cheren OR bianca (EP)

+ 2 random receiver (this should be released in may, as part of dark explorers. same for ultra ball)

you need these for draw support and because the 2 prizes for zekrom EX are easy to lose.

I would also remove 1 or 2 level balls for the same amount of ultra balls, which work well with the eel's dynamotor.

effects for unreleased cards
Ultra Ball- Item trainer card

Discard 2 cards from your hand. Search your deck for a Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

you can use any number of Item cards during your turn

Random receiver- Item Trainer card

Turn over from the top of your deck until you reach a Supporter card. Put that card in your hand, and shuffle the cards you revealed into your deck.

hope it helps

27th_wonder said:
first, let's put it in a clearer format

3 Tynamo (NV-2)
3 Eelektrik (NV)
3 Zekrom-EX
2 Zapdos (ND)
3 Zebstrika (ND)
3 Blitzle (NV)

4 Professor Juniper (BW)
4 Level Ball (ND)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP)
3 Switch (BW)
3 Revive (BW)
4 PlusPower (BS)

15 {L} (BW)

ok, now to make some changes. since this is BW-on, you can afford to include things like random receiver or ultra ball (these are explained at the bottom of the page)

remove the following:
-1 zapdos
-1 zekrom-EX

-2 revive
-1 switch

-4 lightning energy
-1 double colorless
(you will never need more than 14 total energies)

that gives us 10 cards to add, so...

+ 2 Zekrom (BW)

+ 4 N (NV)
+ 2 cheren OR bianca (EP)

+ 2 random receiver (this should be released in may, as part of dark explorers. same for ultra ball)

you need these for draw support and because the 2 prizes for zekrom EX are easy to lose.

I would also remove 1 or 2 level balls for the same amount of ultra balls, which work well with the eel's dynamotor.

effects for unreleased cards
Ultra Ball- Item trainer card

Discard 2 cards from your hand. Search your deck for a Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Random receiver- Item Trainer card

Turn over from the top of your deck until you reach a Supporter card. Put that card in your hand, and shuffle the cards you revealed into your deck.

hope it helps

Thanks i created the deck with the card released up to next destiny i didn't know about those two cards! Only a question if i may ask: why must i use N it will let opponent have a good hand especially if you are winning! Thanks again any advice from expert player will help me!

If you're winning against a decent player, it will most likely be at most 2 prize cards, e.g., you have 2 and your opponent has 4. The small hand disrupts, but not yourself so much because you've had a chance to burn your hand before playing N. If, on the otherhand, you're losing, your opponent will have less cards than you, and that's always a nice perk. Also, if your going first, your opponent doesn't benefit from N.

Back