Suggestion

PokemonAviMaker1

A Newbie!! =D
Just a suggestion. About this rule: You may not post in a thread older than two weeks old, unless it is a trading thread or a "My Player" thread. Breaking this rule twice will result in a temporary account ban.

Can't you change that rule? Because 2 weeks is just... very short. You know... :( No offense but that's what I think...

If a thread get older than two weeks, that means that nobody who has viewed it in a two week span has found anything to add to the discussion. Those who do post after that time tend to not add anything. If anything, I would make it one week.

Fourteen days is a very long time already. After all, we have threads that get tons of replies in one day.

Of course, if that thread was really popular, you could ask a mod for permission to "legally revive" it.

Yes, but a thread with information about a tournament, for example, might need to be updated with information about additional prizes, or the start time changing, etc. IMO, just make it clearer that you're allowed to post if you have a good reason.

Darth Caedus said:
Yes, but a thread with information about a tournament, for example, might need to be updated with information about additional prizes, or the start time changing, etc. IMO, just make it clearer that you're allowed to post if you have a good reason.

If the thread is so important, why would the thread creator, or the general public, let the thread die in the first place?

Well Darth, sometimes they give exceptions like when the thread was accidentally revived but discussion returned.

Back