TCG Fakes Sun & Moon: GX Armada

Nyan

She/They
SUN & MOON: GX ARMADA

______________​

Formerly known as Aberrant Echoes, GX Armada is a set I have had in the works for a few years now.

The main gimmick: every Pokemon in the set either is or evolves into a GX Pokemon!

- 220 new cards
- 79 unique species of Pokemon-GX
- 17 "Ascended" forms (Mega Pokemon-GX)
- 15 Pokemon-GX-BREAK
- 25 Trainer cards
- 5 Stadiums, 10 Supporters, 10 Items​
- 4 Special Energy

~Nyan, local 3d renderer & faking dog girl :3

Last edited:

Pone

Delta Species is best species
Awesome work Nyan! I love it so much when a set has lore attached to it and this story sounds really good so far! I'm excited to see more!

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Just spotted an error in your list: You have Alolan Vulpix listed as a Fairy type when it is a pure Ice type.

Nyan

She/They
Just spotted an error in your list: You have Alolan Vulpix listed as a Fairy type when it is a pure Ice type.

Yeah, I noticed this a while back, but I decided it wasn't worth it to change it because of how I set up card numbers. There have been Pokemon that break conventional typing rules in the past (see: Fighting Torkoal and Water Lugia) so I just figured I'd leave it be to save myself some headache... sorry if that annoys anyone.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Yeah, I noticed this a while back, but I decided it wasn't worth it to change it because of how I set up card numbers. There have been Pokemon that break conventional typing rules in the past (see: Fighting Torkoal and Water Lugia) so I just figured I'd leave it be to save myself some headache... sorry if that annoys anyone.
Saw this message and, although I know what Lugia you're talking about, I didn't believe the Torkoal was genuine until I looked it up.
I stand corrected.
Torkoal10POPSeries1.jpg
AshTorkoalMovieVSPack9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyan

She/They
Uhh revival post I guess

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things when it comes to faking, so I'm making a few changes to this set! They will be reflected in the main post momentarily after this post~

Changes:
- Story element scrubbed (Genuinely very sad to do this, but it's a needed change. I progressed pretty deeply into the story writing but heavily disliked the direction I was taking it, so it slowed my progress down a lot. I'd rather just make the cards. )
- Name reverted to GX Armada. (Aberrant Echoes was an SM-adjacent name that was tied to the story, but I'm learning more into the novelty of the set gimmick nowadays, so it's GX Armada again. Yahoo.)
- The set is no longer Lackey-bound. (This was always a bad idea. The set being as gigantic of a power flux as it is and filled with outwardly ridiculous cards is just too much fire for a controlled format like Lackey. If the Expanded Modern card pool becomes larger and the format is quicker, I will consider submitting it, or submitting a more curated version of the set with less cards.)
- Acts no longer exist. (I'm just gonna post cards as I make them/see fit.)
- Main post will now be "modified" to be more of a set hub. (It'll have every card I have made so far [in both text and image], and a link to the setlist as well.)

Pone

Delta Species is best species
Honestly I need to make some of these types of changes to the way I approach making sets too. When is clear things aren't working you gotta bite the bullet and change the way you do it.

I'm excited to see more cards from you Nyan! I'm glad to see you'll be picking up this set again!

Nyan

She/They
Ok I learned that posts are limited to 100 images per, so we're doing it like this now...

Text Complete:

Weedle HP 30 [G]
Basic

weedle.gif

/Ability/ - Adaptive Evolution
This Pokémon can evolve during your first turn or the turn you play it.

[G][C] - Poison Sting
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Kakuna HP 60 [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Weedle

kakuna.gif

/Ability/ - Adaptive Evolution

[C][C] - String Shot
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Beedrill-GX HP 200 [G]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kakuna

beedrill.gif

/Ability/ - Mega Channel

[G] Swarming Sting
This attack does 40 damage for each Beedrill-GX, including Mega Beedrill-GX, you have in play to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C][C] - Speeding Slash 110

[G][C] - Ascending Pierce 70+
If this Pokémon is an ASC Pokémon, this attack does 100 more damage.

[G][G] - Superfly GX
Draw cards until you have 14 cards in your hand. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Mega Beedrill-GX HP 250 [G/P]
ASC - Evolves from Beedrill-GX

beedrill-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Strange Mutagens
If this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, put it into your hand instead of the discard pile. (Discard all cards attached to it.). During your next turn, your turn does not end when you put a Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Beedrill-GX.

[G/P][G/P][G/P][G/P] - Knockout Stinger GX
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)
Scyther HP 70 [G]
Basic

scyther.gif

/Ability/ - Breakneck Evasion
If this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack during your opponent’s turn, you may discard as many Energy from this Pokémon as you like. If you do, it takes 30 less damage for each Energy discarded in this way (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C] - Slicing Fury 10+
This attack does 20 damage for each of your Benched Scyther.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Chikorita HP 60 [G]
Basic

chikorita.gif

[G][C] - Razor Leaf 20

[G] - Vine Whip 30

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Bayleef HP 100 [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Chikorita

bayleef.gif

[G][C] - Absorb 60
Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Meganium-GX HP 240 [G]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Bayleef

meganium.gif

/Ability/ - Super Sprout
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, you may search your deck for a Stage 2 Pokémon, reveal it, and put it onto your Bench. If you do, shuffle your deck.

[G][C][C][C] - Solar Stun 120
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. This Pokemon can’t attack during your next turn.

[G][G] - Leaf Vortex GX 80
For each Energy attached to this Pokémon, shuffle an Energy attached to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon into their deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [W] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Shroomish HP 40 [G]
Basic

shroomish.gif

/Ability/ - Propagation
Once during your turn (before you, if this Pokémon is in your discard pile, you may put this Pokémon into your hand.

[C] - Tackle 10

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Budew HP 30 [G]
Basic

budew.gif

/Ability/ - Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Roselia from your hand onto this Pokémon to evolve it and remove all damage counters from this Pokémon.

∅ - Super Spore
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Asleep and Paralyzed.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Roselia HP 70 [G]
Basic

roselia.gif

/Ability/ - Nourishing Development
If this Pokémon evolved from Budew, its attacks cost [C] less.

[G][C] - Fleur Burst 50

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Roserade-GX HP 210 [G/P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Roselia

roserade.gif

/Ability/ - Perishing Parfum
If your Active Pokémon would be Knocked Out by damage from an attack (except for TAG TEAM Pokémon), you may prevent that damage and Knock Out this Pokémon instead.

[G/P][G/P][C][C] - Petal Blizzard 50
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokémon).

[G/P] - Blooming Despair GX
Double the number of damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C]
Leafeon-GX HP 200 [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee

leafeon.gif

/Ability/ - Harvest
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for up to 3 [G] Energy cards and put them in the Lost Zone. If you do, heal 20 damage from this Pokémon for each Energy card put in the Lost Zone in this way.

[C] - Silent Step
Look at the top 7 cards of your deck. You may put any number of cards you find there in the Lost Zone. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.

[G] - Lost Forest GX
(effect here that I cannot think of.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [W] -20
RC - [C]
Leafeon-GX-BREAK HP 230
BREAK - Evolves from Leafeon-GX

leafeon.gif

/Ability/ - Forest Weeps
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a [G] Pokémon with an Ability in the Lost Zone. For the rest of this turn, the effect of this Ability becomes the effect of that Ability, and this Pokémon's name becomes that Pokémon's name. You can’t use more than 1 “Forest Weeps” in a turn.
Cottonee HP 60 [G]
Basic

cottonee.gif

[G] - Ram 10

Weakness - [R]
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Whimsicott-GX HP 190 [G/Y]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cottonee

whimsicott.gif

/Ability/ - Pollen Starter
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to Evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may search your deck for a Pokémon with the same name as 1 of your [G] or [Y] Pokémon in play and put it onto your bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G/Y][G/Y] - Blossom Bomb 120
This Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

[C] - Cotton Disruption GX
For the rest of this game, your opponent can't use any GX Attacks. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Wimpod HP 70 [G]
Basic

wimpod.gif

[C] - Sand Burrow
Prevent all effects, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn. This Pokémon can’t use Sand Burrow during your next turn.

[G] - Ram 10

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Golisopod-GX HP 210 [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Wimpod

golisopod.gif

[C] - Brace
During your next turn, this Pokémon takes 40 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G][C][C] - Heavy Claws 110
Before doing damage, remove all effects of attacks and abilities on your opponent's Active Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance.

[G][G][G][C] - Impervious GX
Remove all damage counters from this Pokémon. Put a Strength counter on this Pokémon for each damage counter removed in this way. For the rest of the game, this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each Strength counter on it (before applying Weakness and Resistance). (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Vulpix HP 60 [R]
Basic

vulpix.gif

/Ability/ - Fire Pass V
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon with the “Fire Pass G” Ability from your hand or discard pile or search your deck for a Pokémon with the “Fire Pass G” Ability, reveal it, and switch this Pokémon with the Pokémon you chose. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) If you do, shuffle this Pokémon into your deck and attach a [R] Energy from your discard pile to the new Pokémon. You can’t use an ability with “Fire Pass” in its name for the rest of this turn.

[R] - Singe
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned.

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Ninetales-GX HP 200 [R]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vulpix

ninetales.gif

/Ability/ - Searing Pass V
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon with the “Searing Pass G” Ability from your hand or discard pile or search your deck for a Pokémon with the “Searing Pass G” Ability, reveal it, and switch this Pokémon with the Pokémon you chose. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) If you do, put this Pokémon into your hand and attach up to 2 [R] Energy from your discard pile to the new Pokémon. You can’t use more than 1 Searing Pass V each turn.

[R][R][C] - Scarlet Surge 100+
If you used the effect of Searing Pass P during this turn, this attack does 50 more damage.

[R][R][R] - Incinerate GX 180
Before doing damage, discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to all of your opponent’s Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Ninetales-GX-BREAK
BREAK - Evolves from Ninetales-GX

ninetales.gif

[R] - Culmination of Fire 50x
This attack does 50 damage for each Ninetales-GX, Arcanine-GX, and Rapidash-GX on your Bench (Including Pokémon-BREAK).
Growlithe HP 60 [R]
Basic

growlithe.gif

/Ability/ - Fire Pass G
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon with the “Fire Pass P” Ability from your hand or discard pile or search your deck for a Pokémon with the “Fire Pass P” Ability, reveal it, and switch this Pokémon with the Pokémon you chose. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) If you do, shuffle this Pokémon into your deck and for the rest of this turn, your [F] Pokémon’s Retreat Cost is [C] less (This includes Pokémon that come into play on this turn.). You can’t use an ability with “Fire Pass” in its name for the rest of this turn.

[R][R] - Fireworks 40
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Arcanine-GX HP 210
Stage 1 - Evolves from Growlithe

arcanine.gif

/Ability/ - Searing Pass G
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon with the “Searing Pass P” Ability from your hand or discard pile or search your deck for a Pokémon with the “Searing Pass P” Ability, reveal it, and switch this Pokémon with the Pokémon you chose. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) If you do, shuffle this Pokémon into your deck and for the rest of this turn, your [F] Pokémon’s Retreat Cost is [C][C] less (This includes Pokémon that come into play on this turn.). You can’t use more than 1 Searing Pass G each turn.

[R][R][R][C][C] - Crimson Fangs 200
Discard 3 Energy from this Pokémon.

[R][R][R][R][R] - Flare Blitz GX 300
Discard all [R] Energy from this Pokémon. This Pokémon does 50 damage to itself. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Ponyta HP 60 [R]
Basic

ponyta.gif

/Ability/ - Fire Pass P
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon with the “Fire Pass V” Ability from your hand or discard pile or search your deck for a Pokémon with the “Fire Pass V” Ability, reveal it, and switch this Pokémon with the Pokémon you chose. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) If you do, shuffle this Pokémon into your deck and heal 20 damage from the new Pokémon. You can’t use an ability with “Fire Pass” in its name for the rest of this turn.

[R][C] - Live Coal 20

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Rapidash-GX HP 200
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ponyta

rapidash.gif

/Ability/ - Searing Pass P
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon with the “Searing Pass V” Ability from your hand or discard pile or search your deck for a Pokémon with the “Searing Pass V” Ability, reveal it, and switch this Pokémon with the Pokémon you chose. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) If you do, heal 30 damage from the new Pokémon. You can’t use more than 1 Searing Pass G each turn.

[R][C] - Vermillion Runner 30
If this Pokémon would Retreat, you may use this attack (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack.) If you do, your turn does not end and you may attack again (If this attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon in this way, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.) Then, after doing damage, your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[R][R] - Flame Charge GX 70
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Flareon-GX HP 210 [R]

flareon.gif

/Ability/ - Magician's Red
Your [R] Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each [R] Energy attached to all of your Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). You can’t apply more than 1 Magician's Red Ability at a time.

[R] - Fiery Surge 10
Choose 2 of your Benched Pokémon. Attach a [R] Energy card from your discard pile to each of those Pokémon.

[R][R][R] - Overheat GX 170
This Pokémon can’t attack during your next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Flareon-GX-BREAK
BREAK - Evolves from Flareon-GX

flareon.gif

/Ability/ - Scarlet Retribution
If 1 of your Pokémon was Knocked Out during your opponent’s last turn, this Pokémon’s attacks do 100 more damage until the end of this turn.
Houndour HP 60 [R]
Basic

houndour.gif

[C] - Chaos Howl
Put 2 cards from your discard pile in the Lost Zone. If you do, search your deck for a Pokemon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Houndoom-GX HP 210 [R]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Houndour

houndoom.gif

/Ability/ - Fiery Exhaust
Whenever a card is put in the Lost Zone, you may leave your opponent’s Active Pokemon Burned.

[R][C][C][C] - Searing Drop 100+
Search your deck for a card and put it in the Lost Zone. If that card was a Trainer card, draw 3 cards. If it was an Energy card, instead of putting it in the Lost Zone, attach it to 1 of your Pokemon. If it was a Pokemon, this attack does 70 more damage.

[R][R] - Fiend Fire GX - 50x
Put your hand in the Lost Zone. This attack does 50 damage for each card put in the Lost Zone in this way. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Mega Houndoom-GX HP 240 [R]
ASC - Evolves from Houndoom-GX

houndoom-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Hell's Throne
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is in the Lost Zone and your Active Pokemon is a Houndoom-GX, you may reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Send any Energy you find there to the Lost Zone and shuffle the other cards back into your deck. If you do, for the rest of this turn, treat all basic Energy in the Lost Zone as Energy attached to your Active Houndoom-GX.

[R][R] - Perish GX - 80x
This attack does 80 damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokémon. Devolve this Pokemon and put it in the Lost Zone. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)
Torchic HP 60 [R]
Basic

torchic.gif

[C] - Turbo Kick 30
Discard a card from your hand.

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Combusken HP 80 [R/F]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Torchic

combusken.gif

[R/F] - Jump Kick 50
This Pokemon does 30 damage to itself

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Blaziken-GX HP 230 [R/F]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Combusken

blaziken.gif

/Ability/ - Combo Attack
This Pokémon may attack twice a turn. (If the first attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.)

[R/F] - Fire Punch 40

[R/F] - Close Combat 80
Discard all Energy from this Pokémon. This Pokémon can’t use Close Combat for the rest of this turn and during your next turn.

[R/F] Blaze Kick GX 110
(You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Mega Blaziken-GX HP 260
ASC - Evolves from Blaziken-GX

blaziken-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Triple Tactical Talents
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokémon, it has no Retreat Cost. This Pokémon may attack an additional time per turn. (Your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon if 1 of the attacks Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokémon.)

[R/F] - Brick Break 30
Before doing damage, remove all effects of attacks on your opponent’s Active Pokémon, and for the rest of this turn, your opponent’s Active Pokemon has no Abilities.

[R/F] - Sky Uppercut GX 150
Fletchinder HP 80 [R/C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Fletchling

fletchinder.gif

[C] - Tailwind
During your next turn, whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon, except with an attack, Ability, or Trainer card, attach up to 2 Energy cards to that Pokémon instead of 1.

[R] - Flame Charge
Search your deck for a [R] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - none
Talonflame-GX HP 230 [R/C]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Fletchinder

talonflame.gif

/Ability/ - Peregrine Dive
If this Pokemon Retreats, before switching it with 1 of your Benched Pokemon, you may attach a [R] Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon

[R][C] - Burning Claws 90+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

[C] - Gale Wings GX
Draw 2 cards. Then, draw 2 cards for each Energy attached to this Pokemon. During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, Abilities, and Trainer cards done to your hand. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game).

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - none
Magikarp HP 30 [W]
Basic

magikarp.gif

∅ - Splash
This attack does nothing.

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Gyarados-GX HP 210 [W/C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Magikarp

gyarados.gif

/Ability/ - Dragon Spirit
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a Rage Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon. If you do, it becomes a [N] Pokemon in addition to its existing types.

[C][C][C] - Raging Out 90
Discard the top 3 cards of your opponent’s deck. If this Pokemon has any Rage Energy attached to it, discard the top 5 cards instead.

[W][W][C][C][C] - Poseidon Call 140
Search your deck for up to 4 in any combination of [W] Energy and Basic [W] Pokemon and put any Basic [W] Pokemon you chose onto your Bench. Then, attach any [W] Energy you chose to 1 of your Benched Pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W][W][W][C][C] - Sea Storm GX 250
(You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Mega Gyarados-GX HP 250 [W/D]
ASC - Evolves from Gyarados-GX

gyarados-mega.gif

[W/D][W/D][C] - Chaotic Rampage 10+
Discard the top 5 cards of your opponent’s deck. This attack does 50 damage for each Pokemon, 40 more damage for each Trainer card, and 30 more damage for each Energy card discarded in this way.

[W/D][W/D][W/D] Immaculate Fury GX
If your opponent’s deck has 8 or less cards remaining, discard your opponent’s deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)
Lapras-GX HP 120 [W]
Basic

lapras.gif

/Ability/ - Support Navigation
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench during your turn, you may search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C][C] - Deep Dive 60
Shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[W] - Chilly Ice GX 40
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep. Put this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your hand. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Vaporeon-GX HP 210 [W]

vaporeon.gif

/Ability/ - Aqua Necklace
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may discard all cards attached to it and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon as a Pokemon Tool card. At the start of your turn, heal 30 damage from the Pokemon this card is attached to.

[C][C][C] - Bubble Drain 110
The Pokemon this card is attached to as a Pokemon Tool card may use this attack.

[W] - Liquify GX
The [W] Pokemon this card is attached to as a Pokemon Tool card may use this attack. Put all Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon into their hand. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C][C]
Vaporeon-GX-BREAK HP 230
BREAK - Evolves from Vaporeon-GX

vaporeon.gif

/Ability/ - Ocean Ripple
Once during your turn (before your attack), if 1 of your Pokemon has Vaporeon-GX attached to it as a Pokemon Tool card, you may reveal this card from your hand. If you do, attach it to that Pokemon as a Special Energy card. This card provides [W][W] Energy while attached to a Pokemon. Prevent all effects of attacks, Abilities, and Trainer cards that would discard any Pokemon Tools or Energy from the Pokemon this card is attached to. You can’t use more than 1 Ocean Ripple Ability in a turn.
Chinchou HP 60 [W]

chinchou.gif

[W][C] - Scald 20
Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Lanturn-GX HP 200 [W/L]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Chinchou

lanturn.gif

/Ability/ - Guiding Light
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Guiding Light Ability each turn.

/Ability/ - Critical Dive
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. If you do, heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

[W/L] - Electric Ocean GX
Attach as many basic Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokémon in any way you like. This Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Feebas HP 30 [W]
Basic

feebas.gif

∅ - Splash
This attack does nothing.

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Milotic-GX HP 220 [W]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Feebas

milotic.gif

/Ability/ - Laminar Flow
At the beginning of your turn, if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may search your deck for a card and put it into your hand instead of drawing a card. If you do, this Pokémon can't retreat or be switched with any of your Benched Pokémon until the end of your turn.

[W][W] - Disarming Eyes
Each player shuffles all Energy from their Active Pokémon into their decks.

[W][C] - Tranquil Waters GX
Heal all damage from all of your Pokémon. Then, draw 3 cards. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Glaceon-GX HP 220 [W]

glaceon.gif

/Ability/ - White Album
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attach a [W] Energy card from your hand to 1 of your [W] Pokémon that isn’t a Stage 2.

[W][C][C][C] - Blizzard 60
Discard all Energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 60 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[W][W][W][W] Slowdown GX 200
Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Asleep. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Glaceon-GX-BREAK HP 240
BREAK - Evolves from Glaceon-GX

glaceon.gif

[W] - Aurora Laser
This attack does 20 damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Apply Weakness and Resistance.
Ducklett HP 60 [W]
Basic

ducklett.gif

/Ability/ - Storm Caller
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a Blitzle, Taillow, or a Pokemon with the Ride the Storm attack, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W] - Duck Duck Go
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Swanna-GX HP 210 [W/C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ducklett

swanna.gif

/Ability/ - Beautiful Feather
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may heal 60 damage from 1 of your Pokemon with any Special Energy attached to it. You can't use more than 1 Beautiful Feather Ability each turn.

[W][C] - Ride the Storm 30x
This attack does 30 damage for each of your Pokémon in play with the Ride the Storm attack.

[W] - Lightswan GX
Shuffle 4 in any combination of Pokemon, Special Energy cards, and Item cards from your discard pile into your deck. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Froakie HP 60 [W]
Basic

froakie.gif

[C] Bubble 10

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - [R] -20
RC - [C]
Frogadier HP 80 [W]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Froakie

frogadier.gif

[W] - Hidden Strike 10+
If this Pokemon was on your Bench during your last turn, this attack does 70 more damage.

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - [R] -20
RC - [C]
Greninja-GX HP 230 [W/D]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Frogadier

greninja.gif

/Ability/ - Elusive Shadow
Prevent all effects of attacks, except damage, done to this Pokemon. Attacks from your [W] or [D] Pokemon ignore Resistance and other effects on your opponent’s Active Pokemon. Whenever your opponent plays a Trainer card (excluding Pokémon Tools and Stadium cards), prevent all effects of that card done to this Pokémon.

[W/D][W/D][C] - Corrupted Shuriken 120
Before doing damage, if this Pokemon was on your Bench during your last turn, you may search your deck for a card, shuffle your deck, and put that card on top of it. Look at the top 2 cards of your deck and attach any number of [W] or [D] Energy cards you find there to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon for each Energy card attached in this way. *(You can’t choose the same Pokemon more than once.) Put the other cards into your hand.

[W/D] - Dark Traitor GX
Shuffle all cards attached to this Pokemon into your deck. If you do, shuffle your opponent’s Active Pokemon into their deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Jolteon-GX HP 210 [L]

jolteon.gif

/Ability/ - Highway Star
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [L] Energy card from your hand. If you do, switch your Active Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Highway Star Ability in a turn.

[L][C] - Dash Lightning 90+
You may discard a [L] Energy from this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 40 more damage.

[C][C] - Sprint GX 100
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Jolteon-GX-BREAK HP 240 [L]
BREAK - Evolves from Jolteon-GX

jolteon.gif

[L][C] - Breaking Bolt 60+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [L] Energy card in your discard pile. Then, shuffle a [L] Energy card from your discard pile into your deck.
Mareep HP 60 [L]
Basic

mareep.gif

[C] - Wooly Dreams
Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon.

[L] - Challenger Spark 10+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-GX or a Pokémon-EX, this attack does 50 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Flaaffy HP 90 [L]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Mareep

flaaffy.gif

/Ability/ - Sparking Wool
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent’s Pokémon-GX and Pokémon-EX.

[L][L] - Tail Bomb 90

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Ampharos-GX HP 250 [L]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Flaaffy

ampharos.gif

/Ability/ - Blighting Tail
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put 4 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon-GX or Pokémon-EX.

[L][L][L] - Volt Return 130
If your opponent’s Pokémon-GX or Pokémon-EX is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon, this Pokémon may attack again.

[L] - Towering Light GX
Search your deck for up to 7 [L] Energy and attach them to your Pokémon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C][C]
Mega Ampharos-GX HP 290 [L/N]
ASC - Evolves from Ampharos-GX

ampharos-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Draconic Recursion
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 2 [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon may attack twice this turn. (If the first attack Knocks Out your opponent's Active Pokémon, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new Active Pokémon.)

[L][F]+ - Dragonheart GX
This attack does 50 damage for each of your Benched [L] and [N] Pokémon to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If this Pokémon has at least 2 extra [L] Energy attached to it, devolve this Pokémon. If you do, put this Pokémon on 1 of your [N] Pokémon to evolve it. (If you don't have any other [N] Pokémon in play, you can't use this effect.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
Electrike HP 50
Basic

electrike.gif

[C] - Bite 10

[L] - Thunder Fang 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Manectric-GX HP 210 [L]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Electrike

manectric.gif

[L] - Voltage Prime 30+
If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 90 more damage.

[L][L][L] Electro Sabre 160
This Pokémon can’t attack during your next turn.

[L][C][C] Lightning Hero GX 150
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent’s next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Mega Manectric-GX HP 270 [L]
ASC - Evolves from Manectric-GX

manectric-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Infinite Current
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent’s [F] Pokémon.

[L][L]+ - Unyielding Spark GX 180+
Heal all damage from this Pokémon. If this Pokémon has at least 4 extra [L] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), this attack does 120 more damage. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
Shinx HP 60 [L]
Basic

shinx.gif

/Abiltiy/ - Star Barrier
If this Pokémon has any Energy attached to it, it has no Weakness.

[L] - Star Blaster
Put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - none
Luxio HP 90 [L]

luxio.gif

[L][C][C] - Electricounter 40x
This attack does 40 damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - none
Luxray-GX HP 240 [L]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Luxio

luxray.gif

/Ability/ - X-Ray Flash
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, you may discard 2 Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

[L][L][C][C] - Lightning Lock 100
Your opponent can’t play any Item or Stadium cards from their hand during their next turn.

[L][L][L][C] - Ion Trap GX 60x
Your opponent reveals their hand. This attack does 60 damage for each Trainer card you find there. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] ×2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - none
Luxray-GX-BREAK HP 270
BREAK - Evolves from Luxray-GX

luxray.gif

/Ability/ - Bright Look
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn, you may switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon.
Pachirisu-GX HP 180 [L]
Basic

pachirisu.gif

/Ability/ - Scurry Draw
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may draw up to 3 cards. You can't have more than 6 cards in your hand after using this Ability.

[L] - Energize 10
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Attach a [L] Energy card from your discard pile to the new Active Pokémon. Then, you may shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck.

[L][C] - Power Flux GX 30x
Discard all [L] Energy from your Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage for each Energy discarded this way. Then, attach up to 3 [L] Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokémon in any way you like. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - none
Blitzle HP 50 [L]
Basic

blitzle.gif

[C] Reckless Charge 20
This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

[L] - Blitz Blitz Go
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Zebstrika-GX HP 210
Stage 1 - Evolves from Blitzle

zebstrika.gif

/Ability/ - Galloping Thunder
Prevent all effects of attacks, except damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's Active Pokémon. If this Pokémon is damaged by an attack, draw 2 cards.

[L][C] - Ride the Storm 30x
This attack does 30 damage for each of your Pokémon in play with the Ride the Storm attack.

[L][L][L] - Danger Zone GX
This attack does 100 damage to each Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - none
Joltik HP 40 [L]
Basic

joltik.gif

[L][C] - Spark 10
This attack does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Galvantula-GX HP 200 [L]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Joltik

galvantula.gif

/Ability/ - Electro Entanglement
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any damage counters on it, it takes 10 more damage from attacks (before applying Weakness and Resistance) and its attacks do 10 less damage to your Active Pokemon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[L][L] - Mass Webbing 30
Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon for each of your Benched Galvantula-GX. (You can’t choose the same Pokémon more than once.) For each time you choose a Pokémon, do 30 damage to it.

[L] - Shockdown GX
For the rest of the game, your opponent's Active Pokemon's Retreat Cost is [C][C] more. Put 5 damage counters on 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Toxel HP 40 [L]

toxel.gif

∅ - Heabutt Tantrum 20
This Pokémon does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C]
Toxtricity-GX HP 200 [L/P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Toxel

toxtricity.gif

/Ability/ - Amped Rush
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard your hand. If you do, attach 3 [L] or 3 [P] Energy from your discard pile to this Pokémon and draw 2 cards. You can’t use more than 1 Amped Charge Ability in a turn.

[L/P][C][C] - Toxic Induction 120
Heal 10 damage from this Pokémon for each [L] and [P] Energy attached to it.

[L/P][L/P][C] - Boomburst GX
This attack does 40 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [M] -20
RC - [C][C]
Espeon-GX HP 200 [P]

espeon.gif

/Ability/ - Oasis
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you haven't attached an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon this turn, you may attach an Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, you can't attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon during this turn. You can’t use more than 1 Oasis Ability each turn.

∅ - Third Eye
Shuffle as many cards from your hand into your deck as you like. Then, look at the top 15 cards of your deck. You may put any number of cards from there into your hand up to the number of cards you shuffled into your deck with this effect. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.

∅ - Mind Collapse GX
Your opponent can’t play any Trainer cards from their hand during their next turn. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Espeon-GX-BREAK HP 220 [P]
BREAK - Evolves from Espeon-GX

espeon.gif

/Ability/ - Releasing Light
Each Pokemon in play has no Weakness, Resistance, or Retreat Cost.
Ralts HP 60 [P]
Basic

ralts.gif

/Ability/ - Weakness Shift
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose [G], [R], [W], [L], [P], [F], [D], [M], [N], or [Y]. This Pokémon’s Weakness is now the type you chose until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

[C] - Teleport
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Kirlia HP 80 [P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ralts

kirlia.gif

[P][C] - Telekinetic Burst
This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Gardevoir-GX HP 230 [Y/P]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kirlia

gardevoir.gif

/Ability/ - Shattered Transcendance
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may use this Ability. Heal all Special Conditions from this Pokemon and prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponent’s next turn. For the rest of this game, each of your Gardevoir-GX and M-Gardevoir-GX get +30 HP. Then, put damage counters on this Pokemon until its remaining HP is 10. You can’t use Shattered Transcendence during your next turn. If you use this Ability, your turn ends.

∅ - Aberrant Void GX 20x
Remove all damage counters from this Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage for each damage counter removed in this way. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C]
Mega Gardevoir-GX HP 250 [Y/P]
ASC - Evolves from Gardevoir-GX

gardevoir-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Shattered Entrance
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, heal 200 damage from it. If this Pokemon has any damage counters on it, this Pokemon takes 80 less damage from attacks by your opponent's Pokemon-GX or Pokémon-EX (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[Y/P][Y/P][Y/P] - Two Heavenly Warriors GX 150
If you have Mega Gallade-GX on your bench, discard all Energy from this Pokemon. If you do, for the rest of this game, your Pokemon-GX with "Gardevoir" or "Gallade" in their names can use GX attacks even if you have used your GX attack. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)
Gallade-GX HP 230 [P/F]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kirlia

gallade.gif

/Ability/ - Charismatic Influence
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck and put 1 of them into your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.

[P/F][P/F][C] - Courageous Blow 130+
You may discard an Energy from this Pokemon. If you do, and your opponent's Active Pokemon has the same type as the Weakness of any of your Pokemon in play, this attack does 40 more damage.

[P/F][P/F] - Wisdom Slash GX 180
If damage from this attack Knocks Out the Defending Pokemon, draw 5 cards. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Mega Gallade-GX HP 250 [P/F]
ASC - Evolves from Gallade-GX

gallade-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Legend Once More
If this Pokemon was damaged by an attack during your opponent's turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks during their next turn.

[P/F][P/F][P/F] - Two Heavenly Warriors GX 150
If you have Mega Gardevoir-GX on your bench, discard all Energy from this Pokemon. If you do, for the rest of this game, your Pokemon-GX with "Gardevoir" or "Gallade" in their names can use GX attacks even if you have used your GX attack. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)
Seviper-GX HP 180 [P]
Basic

seviper.gif

/Ability/ - Snake Rain
If you discard this card with the effect of another card, you may search your deck for up to 2 Seviper-GX and put them onto your Bench. If you do, leave both Active Pokémon Poisoned.

[P] - Venoshock 30+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 60 more damage.

[P] - Opening Strike! GX
Knock Out 1 of your Benched Zangoose-GX. If you do, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Venipede HP 60 [P]
Basic

venipede.gif

[P][C] - Poison Sting 10
Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Whirlipede HP 90 [P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Venipede

whirlipede.gif

/Ability/ - Speed Boost
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a basic Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[P] - Venoshock 10+
If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 70 more damage.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Scolipede-GX HP 250 [P]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Whirlipede

scolipede.gif

/Ability/ - Endurance Run
At the end of your opponent's turn, if this Pokemon was damaged by an attack, you may put an Endurance counter on this Pokemon. This Pokemon takes 10 less damage from attacks for each Endurance counter on it (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[P][C] - Even Stride 110
You may put an Endurance counter on 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[P][P] - Final Kick GX 70+
This attack does 50 more damage for each Endurance counter on this Pokemon. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Litwick HP 40 [P/R]
Basic

litwick.gif

/Ability/ - Soul Fuel
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a Pokémon from your hand to this Pokémon. While this card has Pokémon attached to it, they are also treated as Special Energy which provide the same type of Energy as their type, but only 1 Energy at a time.

[P/R][P/R] - Cursed Drop
This attack can be used by a Pokémon this card is attached to. Put 4 damage counters on your opponent’s Pokémon in any way you like.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Lampent HP 90 [P/R]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Litwick

lampent.gif

/Ability/ - Soul Fuel
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach up to 2 Pokémon from your hand to this Pokémon. While this card has Pokémon attached to it, they are also treated as Special Energy which provide the same type of Energy as their type, but only 1 Energy at a time.

[P/R][P/R][C] - Cursed Blaze 40x
This attack can be used by a Pokémon this card is attached to. Discard as many Special Energy attached to this Pokémon as you like. This attack does 40 damage for each card you discarded in this way.

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C][C]
Chandelure-GX HP 230 [P/R]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Lampent

chandelure.gif

/Ability/ - Soul Fuel
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach up to 3 Pokémon from your hand to this Pokémon. While this card has Pokémon attached to it, they are also treated as Special Energy which provide the same Energy as their type, but only 1 Energy at a time.

/Ability/ - Cursed Release
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is attached to a Chandelure-GX, you may put it onto your bench. If you do, put up to 2 Pokémon from your discard pile into your hand.

[C][C][C] - Feed the Flame GX
Remove all damage counters from this Pokémon. Put a Pokémon from your discard pile into your hand for each damage counter you removed in this way. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Indeedee-GX HP 180 [P]
Basic (F)

indeedee-f.gif

/Ability/ - Synchro Jump
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may switch it with your Active Pokémon.

[P][P][C] - Expanding Force 80
If 1 of your Pokemon has the “Psychic Surge” Ability, this attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P][P][C][C] - Psyshock GX 140
Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Indeedee-GX HP 180 [P]
Basic (M)

indeedee.gif

/Ability/ - Psychic Surge
As long as this Pokemon is in play, the retreat cost of each non-[P] Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent’s) is [C] more.

[P][P][C] - Stored Power 90+
If this Pokémon was on the Bench and became your Active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 70 more damage.

[P][P][C][C] - Psyshock GX 180
This attack’s damage isn’t affected by any effects on your opponent’s Active Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Indeedee-GX-BREAK HP 210 [P]
BREAK - Evolves from Indeedee-GX

indeedee-f.gif
indeedee.gif

[P] - Sensory Turbo 20
Search your deck for up to 2 [P] Energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck.

Last edited:

Nyan

She/They
Kabuto HP 90 [F]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Unidentified Fossil

kabuto.gif

/Ability/ - Fortified Body
This Pokémon takes 10 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F] - Scurry Claw 40
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Kabutops-GX HP 250 [F/W]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kabuto

kabutops.gif

/Ability/ - Fossil Dig
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Pokémon that evolves from Unidentified Fossil and put it onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

[F/W][C][C] - Ancient Rend 130
You may discard all Energy from this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 40 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

[F/W] - Fossil Call GX
Put as many Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokemon that evolve from Unidentified Fossil from your hand onto your Bench as you like. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G]
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Breloom-GX HP 210 [F/G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Shroomish

breloom.gif

/Ability/ - Soporific Reaction
If this Pokémon is damaged by an attack during your opponent's turn, at the start of your next turn, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

[F/G] - Mach Punch 40
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

*[F/G][C][C] - Super Stun Powder GX 120
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed and Poisoned. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Breloom-GX-BREAK HP 230 [F/G]
BREAK - Evolves from Breloom-GX

breloom.gif

[F/G][F/G][C] - Blasting Kick 80+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Asleep, you may discard an Energy from this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 60 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.
Trapinch HP 60 [F]
Basic

trapinch.gif

/Ability/ - Arena Trap
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your opponent’s Active Pokémon can’t retreat.

[C] - Snap 10

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Riolu HP 70 [F]
Basic

riolu.gif

[F][C] - Punch 30

Weakness - [P] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Lucario-GX HP 210 [F/M]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Riolu

lucario.gif

/Ability/ - Steel-Fisted Heroic
If your Active Pokémon would take damage from an attack during your opponent's turn and this Pokemon is on your Bench, before doing damage, you may switch this Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

[F/M][F/M] - Platinum Fists 110
During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F/M][C] - Stardust's Protection GX
For the rest of this game, your [F] and [M] Pokémon take 20 less damage from your opponent’s attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Mega Lucario-GX HP 230 [F/M]
ASC - Evolves from Lucario-GX

lucario-mega.gif

/Ability/ - The Star
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, prevent all effects of attacks and Abilities, including damage, done to your Benched Pokémon. This Pokémon takes 30 damage less from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C][C]+ - Save the World GX
Take another turn after this one. If this Pokémon has at least 1 extra [F] or [M] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), during your next turn, this Pokémon’s attacks do 10 more damage for each damage counter on it. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
Drilbur HP 70 [F]
Basic

drilbur.gif

[C] - Drill Up
Discard the top card of your opponent’s deck.

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Excadrill-GX HP 210 [F/M]

excadrill.gif

[C] - Power Drill
Discard the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck.

[C] - Target Drill
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon in play. Then, your opponent reveals the top 6 cards of their deck. If any Pokémon there have the same name as that Pokémon, discard them. Your opponent shuffles the remaining cards into their deck.

[F/M][C][C] - Destruction Claws 80+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokémon in your opponent's discard pile.

[C] - Reckless Drill GX
Discard the top 8 cards of each player's deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C]
Rockruff HP 50 [F]
Basic

rockruff.gif

[F] - Ascension

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Lycanroc-GX HP 200 [F]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Rockruff

lycanroc.gif

/Ability/ - Pack Formation
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [F] Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Lycanroc-GX.

[F][C][C] - Accelerock 110

[F] - Energy Crush GX 40x
This attack does 40 damage times the amount of Energy attached to all of your opponent’s Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Lycanroc-GX HP 190 [F]

lycanroc-midnight.gif

/Ability/ - No Guard
This Pokémon can't be healed. If this Pokémon and your opponent’s Active Pokémon have no Pokémon Tool cards attached to them, this Pokemon’s attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance) and it takes 40 more damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F] - Blurring Slash 40

[F][C][C] - Reckless Rushdown 180
During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokémon takes 70 more damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][C][C] - Lone Wolf GX 220-
This attack does 50 less damage for each Pokemon on your Bench. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Lycanroc-GX HP 200 [F]

lycanroc-dusk.gif

/Ability/ - Unwavering Howl
Whenever your opponent plays a Trainer card (excluding Pokémon Tools and Stadium cards), prevent all effects of that card doen to your Rockruff and Lycanroc-GX, including Pokémon-BREAK.

[F][C][C] - Rockfall 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to your Benched Lycanroc-GX, including Pokémon-BREAK.

[F] - Indivisible GX
For the rest of this game, if 1 of your Lycanroc-GX, including Pokémon-BREAK, is Knocked Out during your opponent's turn, you may put that Pokemon into your hand instead of discarding it. (Discard all cards attached to it.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [G] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Lycanroc-GX-BREAK HP 230 [F]
BREAK - Evolves from Lycanroc-GX

lycanroc.gif
lycanroc-midnight.gif
lycanroc-dusk.gif

[F][F][F][F][F] - Perfect Hunt 150+
If you have a Lycanroc-GX with the Pack Formation Ability, a Lycanroc-GX with the No Guard Ability, and a Lycanroc-GX with the Unwavering Howl Ability, including Pokemon-BREAK, in play, this attack does 150 more damage.
Umbreon-GX HP 210 [D]

umbreon.gif

/Ability/ - C-Moon
Once during your turn (before your attack), if your Active [D] Pokémon retreats, you may move all Energy attached to the old Active Pokémon to the new Active Pokémon.

[D][D] - Void Stalker
At the end of your opponent's next turn, put 13 damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[D][D][C] - Silent Shadow GX 50
If your opponent’s Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, put 18 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Umbreon-GX-BREAK HP 230 [D]
BREAK - Evolves from Umbreon-GX

umbreon.gif

/Ability/ - Dark Horizon
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [D] Energy from your hand to this Pokémon. If you do, devolve this Pokémon and put it on 1 of your [D] Pokémon-GX except the Pokémon this card evolved from to evolve it. You can't use more than 1 Dark Horizon Ability in a turn.
Absol-GX HP 190 [D]
Basic

absol.gif

/Ability/ - Blur of Dawn
Each of your Pokémon that has any [D] Energy attached to it has no Retreat Cost.

[D][D][C] - Eviscerate - 110+
If your opponent played a Supporter card during their last turn, this attack does 70 more damage.

[D][D][D][C][C] - Calamity GX 150
This attack does 150 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Mega Absol-GX HP 250
ASC - Evolves from Absol

absol-mega.gif

[C][C][C][C] - Angel’s Crisis
Heal 100 damage from 1 of your Pokemon. You can’t use Angel’s Crisis during your next turn.

[D][D][D][C][C]+ Dark Divinity GX 300
If this Pokemon has at least 25 extra [D] Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), put 100 damage counters on each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game).
Purrloin HP 60 [D]
Basic

purrloin.gif

∅ - Eavesdrop
Look at the top card of your opponent's deck. You shuffle that card into their deck or return it to the top of the deck.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Liepard-GX HP 190 [D]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Purrloin

liepard.gif

∅ - Cat Trick
Your opponent reveals their hand. Then, discard a card from it.

[C] - On Little Cat Feet
Search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[D] - Thief 30+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage, and then move that card to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool card attached to it. (When that card is removed from a Pokémon for any reason, put that card in its owner’s discard pile.)

[D] - Malignant Mishaps GX
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Confused. Put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. Discard an Energy from 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon. Discard the top 3 cards of your opponent’s deck. Your opponent discards their hand and draws 3 cards. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - none
Sandile HP 70 [D]
Basic

sandile.gif

[D][C]- Crush Jaw 20
Discard a Pokémon Tool card from your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Krokorok HP 90 [D]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Sandile

krokorok.gif

/Ability/ - Sand Stun
When you play a Pokémon from your hand to evolve this Pokémon, before evolving this Pokémon, you may leave your opponent’s Active Pokémon Paralyzed.

[D] - Bite 20

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C]
Krookodile-GX HP 230 [D]
Stage 2 - Evolved from Krokorok

krookodile.gif

/Ability/ - Terrifying Force
Prevent all effects of attacks, except damage, done to this Pokémon. If an effect of an attack, except damage, would be applied to this Pokémon, at the start of your next turn, your opponent’s Active Pokémon is Paralyzed.

[D][C][C] - Fear Ripper 130+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon has a Status Condition, this attack does 70 more damage.

[D][D][D] - Dark Law GX
For the rest of this game, if you have 4 or more Benched [D] Pokémon, you may play an additional Supporter card during your turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Zorua HP 50 [D]
Basic

zorua.gif

[D] - Ascension

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Zoroark-GX HP 210 [D]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Zorua

zorua.gif

[C] - Shadow Stitching 30
Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, each Pokémon your opponent has in play, in their hand, and in their discard pile has no Abilities. (This includes cards that come into play on that turn.)

[D] - Strafe 40
You may switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[D] - Blackout GX
Put all Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon into their hand. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - none
Pawniard HP 60 [D]
Basic

pawniard.gif

[D] - Dark Tactics
Search your deck for up to 3 Pawniard and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Bisharp-GX HP 210 [D/M]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pawniard

bisharp.gif

/Ability/ - Rule of Evil
Once during your turn (before your attack), if all of your Pokémon in play are [D] Pokémon, you may draw 2 cards.

[D/M][C] - Oathbreaker 70+
If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-GX, this attack does 90 more damage.

[D/M][D/M][D/M][C] - Rend Heaven GX 140
Put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Vullaby HP 60 [D]
Basic

vullaby.gif

[C] - Collect
Draw a card.

[D][C] - Razor Wind 20

Weakness - [L]x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Mandibuzz-GX HP 210 [D]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vullaby

lycanroc.gif

∅ - Death Feaster 40-
This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any effects on this Pokémon or your opponent’s Active Pokémon. You may Knock Out 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with 40 HP or less remaining. If you do, this attack does 40 less damage.

[D][C][C] - Vulture Vulture
Put damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon until it's remaining HP is 40.

[D] - Rotting Remains GX
If you Knocked Out 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with the effect of Death Feaster during your last turn, for the rest of this game, your opponent can't put any Pokémon into play from their hand or deck with the same name as the Pokémon discarded by that effect (any existing Pokémon in play remain in play). (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C][C]
Deino HP 60 [D]
Basic

deino.gif

[C] - Roar
Your opponent switches their Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon.

[D][C] - Gnaw 20

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Zweilous HP 90 [D/N]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Deino

zweilous.gif

[D][P/D] - Power Breath 80
Discard an Energy from this Pokémon.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C]
Hydreigon-GX HP 240 [D/N]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Zwellious

hydreigon.gif

/Ability/ - Vicious Presence
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may discard any Stadium card in play. If you do, put a card from your hand into play as a Stadium card face down. While that card remains on the field, neither player can attach any Energy cards to their Pokémon with the effects of Trainer cards or Abilities. If that card would be removed from play for any reason, put it into your discard pile face up.

[D][D][P/D][C] - Frenzied Barrage 60x
Discard as many of your Benched Pokémon as you like. This attack does 60 damage for each Benched Pokémon you discarded in this way. Then, put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon for each Benched Pokémon you discarded in this way. Ignore this effect if you payed this attack's cost with any [P] Energy.

[D][D][D] - Vanish Bash GX 180
You may put this Pokémon into the Lost Zone and put all cards previously attached to it into your hand. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Scizor-GX HP 190 [M]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Scyther

scizor.gif

/Ability/ - Tool Armory
This Pokémon may have up to 3 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it. If it loses this Ability, discard Pokémon Tool cards from it until only 1 remains. When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, you may search your deck for up to 3 cards and discard them. Then, shuffle your deck. Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon has less than 3 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it, you may attach Pokémon Tool cards from your discard pile to this Pokémon until it has 3 or less attached to it.

[M][C] - Metal Augmentation 70
Search your deck for a number of [M] Energy cards equal to the number of Pokémon Tool cards attached to this Pokemon, reveal them, and attach them to this Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[M] - Tool Reversal GX 20x
This attack does 20 damage for each Pokémon Tool card attached to Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent’s). (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Skarmory-GX HP 200 [M/C]
Basic

skarmory.gif

[C][C] - Roost
Heal 60 damage from this Pokémon. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon has no Weakness or Resistance.

[M][C] - Slicing Dive 130
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 20 more damage fron attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance.)

[M][C][C] - Damascus Steel GX
For the rest of the game, your Skarmory-GX and Corviknight-GX's attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Mawile-GX HP 190 [M]
Basic

mawile.gif

/Ability/ - Indimidating Fangs
This Pokemon takes 20 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][M][C][C] - Energy Splitter 130
Discard all Energy from your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[C] - Mercy Finish GX
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any damage counters on it and you have 2 or less Prize cards remaining, your opponent's Active Pokemon is Knocked Out. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C]
Mega Mawile-GX HP 220 [M/Y]
ASC - Evolves from Mawile-GX

mawile-mega.gif

[M/Y][M/Y][C] - Dual Gash 100
Discard an Energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[M/Y][M/Y][M/Y][M/Y][M/Y] - Shredding Terror GX 300
Aron HP 60 [M]
Basic

aron.gif

/Ability/ - Iron Eater
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [M] Energy card from your hand. If you do, draw 2 cards.

[C] - Tackle 10

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Lairon HP 100 [M/F]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Aron

lairon.gif

[C][C][C] - Bulldoze 90
Discard the top card of either player's deck.

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Aggron-GX HP 260 [M/F]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Lairon

aggron.gif

/Ability/ - Pumping Iron
This Pokemon takes 10 less damage from attacks for each of your [M] Pokemon in play (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon for each of your [F] Pokemon in play (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M/F][M/F][C][C] - Mountain Crash 100
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[M/F][M/F][M/F][C][C] - Terra Terror GX 300
Discard 3 Energy from this Pokemon. This Pokemon can't attack during your next turn. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C][C][C]
Mega Aggron-GX HP 290 [M]
ASC - Evolves from Aggron-GX

aggron-mega.gif

/Ability/ - THE WALL
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from each of your opponent’s Pokémon that has any Special Energy attached to it. If this Pokémon’s remaining HP is 100 or less, it takes 30 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C][C][C] - Counter GX 20x
This attack does 20 damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
Beldum HP 60 [M/P]
Basic

beldum.gif

[M/P] - Core Surge 10
Before doing damage, remove all effects of attacks on each player and their Pokémon.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Metang HP 90 [M/P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Beldum

metang.gif

[M/P] - Heavy Slicer 40
Discard an Energy from this Pokémon.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Metagross-GX HP 240 [M/P]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Metang

metagross.gif

/Ability/ - Metal Brain
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon during your turn, you may choose 1:
-Search your deck for a [M] Pokemon, except Metagross-GX, reveal it, and put it onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.
-Draw a card for each [P] Pokemon you have in play.
You can't use more than 1 Metal Brain Ability in a turn.

[M/P] - Calculated Search
Shuffle up to 3 cards from your hand into your deck. If you do, search your deck for a number of cards equal to the number of cards you shuffled into your deck and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[M/P][M/P][C] - File Compression GX 30x
Put as many Item cards from your discard pile in the Lost Zone as you like. This attack does 30 damage for each card put in the Lost Zone in this way. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Honedge HP 50 [M]
Basic

honedge.gif

[C] - Cursed Blade
Put a damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Doublade HP 90 [M/P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Honedge

doublade.gif

/Ability/ - Painful Stabs
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent’s Pokemon in play with damage counters on them have no Abilities.

[M/P][C][C] - Vicious Slicer - 80
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon (don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C]
Aegislash-GX HP 240 [M/P]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Doublade

aegislash-blade.gif

/Ability/ - Spectral Swords
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [M] or [P] Energy card from your hand. If you do, put 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

/Ability/ - Spirit Fiend
Your Doublade’s attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C] - A Thousand Cuts GX
During your next turn, whenever you play a card from your hand, put 2 damage counters on 2 of your opponent’s Pokemon. You can’t use this effect more than 5 times. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
RC - [C][C]
Corviknight-GX HP 250 [M]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Corvisquire

corviknight.gif

/Ability/ - Titanous Armor
Your Skarmory-GX and Corviknight-GX's Resistance includes [G], [R], [W], [L] and [P] along with it's original type and have no Weakness.

[M][M][M][C] - Bludgeon 230
Discard 2 Energy from this Pokèmon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance or any effects on your opponent's Active Pokèmon.

[M][C][C] - Black Steel GX
For the rest of the game, your Skarmory-GX and Corviknight-GX take 40 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Alolan Vulpix HP 70 [Y]
Basic

vulpix-alola.gif

[C] - Starlight Gleam
Search your deck for a Special Energy card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C]
Alolan Ninetales-GX HP 210 [Y/W]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Alolan Vulpix

ninetales-alola.gif

/Ability/ - Reactive Barrier
Prevent all effects of attacks or Trainer cards that would remove from play any Special Energy attached to your Pokémon. If a Special Energy card would provide [C] Energy to this Pokémon, it provides [Y] and [W] Energy but only 1 Energy at a time instead.

[Y/W][C][C] - Echo Chill - 50+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Special Energy attached to all of your Pokémon. Search your deck for a Special Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[Y/W] - Reflective Heal GX
Heal 60 damage from each of your Pokémon that has any Special Energy attached to it. During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 70 less damage from Attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C]
Togepi HP 50 [Y]
Basic

togepi.gif

[Y] - Plead 20-
Your opponent may make you draw 2 cards. If you do, this attack does 20 less damage.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Togetic HP 80 [Y/C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Togepi

togetic.gif

[Y] - Fairy Shot 20

[C][C] - Defog 60+
You may discard any Stadium card in play. If you do, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Togekiss-GX HP 250 [Y/C]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Togetic

togekiss.gif

/Ability/ - World Wings
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Stadium card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[Y][C][C][C] - Jubilee Jump 150
If this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may use this attack. If you do, heal 40 damage from this Pokemon and switch it with your Active Pokemon. (You still need the necessary Energy to use this attack.)

[C][C][C][C] - Time Tailwind GX 150
Take another turn after this one. (Skip the between-turns step.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Flabébé HP 30 [Y]
Basic

flabebe.gif

/Ability/ - Quiet Garden
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for AZ’s Lament, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Floette-GX HP 200 [Y]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Flabébé

floette-eternal.gif

/Ability/ - Eternal Flower
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a [Y] Energy and attach it to this Pokemon. Then, shuffle your deck.

[Y][C][C] - Pixie Geyser 100
This attack does 30 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. This Pokemon can’t use Pixie Geyser during your next turn. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[Y][Y][C][C] - Light of Ruin GX 250
This Pokemon does 100 damage to itself. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Sylveon-GX HP 210 [Y]

sylveon.gif

/Ability/ - D4C
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may have your opponent declare a number. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal a Pokemon. If it's HP is equal to the number your opponent declared, discard it. If not, put it into your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.

[Y][Y] - Violent Valentine 70+
You may discard a [Y] Pokemon from your hand. If you do, this attack does 50 more damage.

[Y] - Love Train GX 10
Move all damage counters from this Pokemon to your opponent's Active Pokemon. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] ×2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C]
Sylveon-GX-BREAK HP 230 [Y]
BREAK - Evolves from Sylveon-GX

sylveon.gif

/Ability/ - Ticket to Ride
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may reveal a card in your hand. Then, search your deck for a card with the same name, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
Comfey-GX HP 160 [Y]
Basic

comfey.gif

/Ability/ - Instant Aid
Once during either player's turn, whenever either player attacks, you may discard this card from your hand. Then, you may choose 1:
- Your Active Pokemon takes 30 less damage from this attack (after applying Weakness and Resistance.)
- After the end of the attack, heal 50 damage from your Active Pokemon.
- Until the end of this attack, both active Pokemon have no Weakness and Resistance.
- Until the end of this attack, apply Weakness as 3x instead.
You can't use more than 1 Instant Aid Ability each turn.

[Y] - Flower Power GX 120
(You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Milcery HP 60 [Y]
Basic

milcery.gif

[C] - Dip 10

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C]
Alcremie-GX HP 160 [Y]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Milcery

alcremie-rainbow.gif

/Ability/ - Sweet Veil
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move a [Y] Energy from 1 of your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon.

[Y][Y][C] - Flavor Wave 80
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

[Y][Y] - Sugar Stun GX 100
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - [D] -20
RC - [C][C]
Dratini HP 60 [N]
Basic

dratini.gif

/Ability/ - Slippery Skin
If this Pokémon has any Energy attached to it, it has no Retreat Cost.

[C] - Tail Whap 10

Weakness - [Y] 2x
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Dragonair HP 90 [N]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Dratini

dragonair.gif

/Ability/ - Slippery Skin
If this Pokémon has any Energy attached to it, it has no Retreat Cost.

[C] - Dragon’s Pact
Look at the top 8 cards of your deck. Attach any basic Energy cards you find there to this Pokémon. Discard the other cards.

Weakness - [Y] 2x
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]
Dragonite-GX HP 250 [N/C]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dragonair

dragonite.gif

[C][C][C][C][C] - Dragon Hurricane 180
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C][C][C][C][C] - Hyper Beam 180
Discard an Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokémon.

[C][C][C][C][C] - Giga Impact GX 250
(You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C][C][C]
Dragonite-GX-BREAK HP 300 [N/C]
BREAK - Evolves from Dragonite-GX

dragonite.gif

[C][C][C][C][C] - Super Outrage 20x
This attack does 20 damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon. This Pokemon does 40 damage to itself.
Vibrava HP 80 [N]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Trapinch

vibrava.gif

/Ability/ - Sand Sifting
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck. You may put them back in any order or shuffle them into your deck.

[G][C] - Noise Burst 10
This attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Flygon-GX HP 230 [N]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava

flygon.gif

/Ability/ - Evasive Maneuvering
If this Pokémon has less than 10 damage counters on it and would be Knocked Out by damage from an attack, it is not Knocked Out, and its remaining HP becomes 10.

[G][F][C][C] - Signal Beam 140
This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[C] - Dragonfly's Dance GX
Heal all damage from this Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Altaria-GX HP 200 [N/C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Swablu

altaria.gif

/Ability/ - Golden Experience
Your [N] and [C] Pokémon in play have no Weakness.

[W][Y/C][C] - Finishing Flourish 100
If you paid this attack’s cost with any [Y] Energy and your opponent’s Active Pokemon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, take 1 more Prize card.

[C] - Dragon Tailwind GX
Attach up to 3 Energy cards from your hand or discard pile to your [N] or [C] Pokemon in any way you like. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Mega Altaria-GX HP 220 [N/Y]
ASC - Evolves from Altaria-GX

altaria-mega.gif

/Ability/ - Golden Experience Requiem
This Pokémon is a [C] type in addition to its existing types. Energy attached to your [N] Pokémon provides every type of Energy instead of the type it normally provides. Ignore the effect of the first Item card your opponent plays from their hand during their turn. {The wording on this ability feels so bad but idk a better way to do either of these}

[Y][Y][Y] - Moonblast GX 110
During your opponent’s next turn, the Defending Pokémon’s attacks do 100 less damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
Gible HP 60 [N]
Basic

gible.gif

[C] - Nibble 10

[W][F] - Gnash 30

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Gabite HP 80 [N]
[C] - Bite 30

gabite.gif

[W][F] - Dragon Roar
Search your deck for up to 2 [N] Pokemon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Garchomp-GX HP 240 [N/F]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Gabite

garchomp.gif

/Ability/ - Dragon Channel
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 5 cards of your deck and attach any number of Energy cards you find there to your Pokémon in any way you like. Put the other cards into your hand. If you use this Ability, your turn ends.

[W][F][F] - Blade Clash 120+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has 200 or more base HP, this attack does 40 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W][F][C][C] - World Splitter GX 70x
Discard your deck. This attack does 70 damage for each card you discarded in this way. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
Haxorus-GX HP 240 [N]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Fraxure

haxorus.gif

/Ability/ - Spartan Warcry
If this Pokémon is put onto your Bench by the effect of Drayden, you may switch it with your Active Pokémon. If you do, ignore all Energy in the attack cost of each of this Pokémon’s attacks for the rest of this turn.

[R][R][M] - Battleaxe Grind 130
You may put a card from your hand on the top of your deck. If you do, discard your hand.

[R][M] - Draconic Avenger GX 100+
If 1 of your [N] Pokémon-GX was Knocked Out during your opponent’s last turn, this attack does 80 more damage. If this Pokémon has no Energy attached to it, you may search your deck for up to 3 Energy cards and attach them to this Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C][C]

Nyan

She/They
Eevee HP 60 [C]
Basic

eevee.gif

/Ability/ - GX Ascension
Search your deck for a Pokémon-GX that evolves from this Pokémon and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness - [C] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C][C]
Smeargle-GX HP 120 [C]
Basic

smeargle.gif

/Ability/ - Polychrome Paintbrush
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a basic Energy card from your hand to 1 of your [C] Pokémon that doesn't already have that type of basic Energy attached to it, except this Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Polychrome Paintbrush Ability in a turn.

[C] - Fresh Paint
Search your deck for up to 5 Basic Energy cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C] - Touch Up GX
Discard up to 3 Basic Energy cards from your hand. Heal 50 damage from each of your Pokémon for each Basic Energy card you discarded in this way. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Taillow HP 50 [C]
Basic

taillow.gif

/Ability/ - Storming Evolution
If you have a Pokémon in play with the Ride the Storm attack, this Pokémon can evolve during your first turn or the turn you play it.

[C] - Tail Low Go

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Swellow-GX HP 200 [C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Taillow

swellow.gif

[C][C] - Wing Attack 100

[C][C] - Ride the Storm 30x

[C][C] - ~~Cloudcuckoolander~~ Cloudbreaker GX 70
Discard all energy from your opponent's Active Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C] [C]
Swellow-GX-BREAK HP 230 [C]
BREAK - Evolves from Swellow-GX

swellow.gif

/Ability/ - Fervent Squall
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a Stormrider Energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck.
Zangoose-GX HP 180 [C]
Basic

zangoose.gif

/Ability/ - Nemesis Maelstrom
Once during your turn *(before your attack)*, you may discard a Seviper-GX from your Bench. If you do, draw 2 cards.

[C][C] - Facade 40+
If this Pokémon is Burned or Poisoned, this attack does 70 more damage.

[C][C] - Not Finished Yet! GX 100
If this Pokémon is Poisoned, put all Seviper-GX from your discard pile into your hand. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)
{Credit to Omega for this idea~}

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Staraptor-GX HP 230 [C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Staravia

staraptor.gif

/Ability/ - Pursuing Tailwind
This Pokémon is a [F] Pokémon in addition to its existing types. Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may move all Energy attached to this Pokémon into your hand. If you put more than 2 Energy into your hand in this way, switch each player's Active Pokémon with 1 of their Benched Pokémon. (Switch your Active Pokémon first. If a player doesn't have any Benched Pokémon, don't switch their Pokémon.)

[C] [C] [C] - Raptor Strike 180
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself. If damage from this attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Pokémon, heal 50 damage from this Pokémon.

[C] [C] [C] - Deadly Streak GX 90+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon was Knocked Out by damage from 1 of this Pokémon's attacks during your last turn, this attack does 160 more damage. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Cinccino-GX HP 200 [C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Minccino

cinccino.gif

/Ability/ - Silky Veil
As long as this Pokémon is on your Bench, if 1 of your Pokémon-GX would be Knocked Out by damage from an attack, you may move all Energy from that Pokémon to this Pokémon.

[C] [C] - Colorful Slaps 20x
Before doing damage, you may choose a Basic Energy card attached to this Pokémon. If you do, treat all damage from this attack as damage from an attack of a Pokémon with that Energy card's type. This attack does 20 damage for each Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[C] - Flow State GX
Search your deck for up to 3 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck and draw 2 cards. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game).

Weakness - [F] x2
Resistance - none
RC - [C]
Archeops-GX HP 220 [C]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Archen

archeops.gif

[C][C] - Wing Crusher 130

[C][C][C] - Forceful Claws 160
Discard 2 random cards from your oppponent's hand.

[C][C][C] - Feather Twister GX 70
This attack does 70 damage to 2 of your oppponent's Benched Pokémon. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Braviary-GX HP 200 [C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Rufflet

braviary.gif

/Ability/ - Bloodthirst
This Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C] - Brave Bird 70
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

[C][C] - Slash 90

[C][C] - Blitz GX 120
You may put this Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your hand. (You can't use more than 1 GX Attack in a game.)

Weakness - [L] x2
Resistance - [F] -20
RC - [C]
Noivern-GX HP 210 [C/N]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Noibat

noivern.gif

/Ability/ - Elemental Clatter
Each of your [N] Pokémon's attacks cost 1 Energy of any type less, except for [C].

[C][C] - Tuned Burst 160-
If the Defending Pokémon attacked during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 100 less damage.

[P][D][C][C] - Void Typhoon GX
Put 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [Y] x2
Resistance - none
RC - none
TRAINER - AZ’s Lament
Supporter

You can play this card only if 1 of your Pokemon was Knocked Out during your opponent’s last turn.

Prevent all damage done to your Active Pokemon until the end of your opponent’s next turn. During this turn, your Floette-GX can use its GX attack even if you have used your GX attack. If your Floette-GX uses its GX attack during this turn, after doing damage, remove the effect of this card.
TRAINER - Calamity Field
Stadium

At the end of each player’s turn, if that player has more Pokemon in play than their opponent, that player chooses 1 or all 3:
- Put 2 damage counters on your Active Pokemon.
- Discard a card from your hand.
- Discard the top 2 cards of your deck.
If that player chose all 3, discard this card.
TRAINER - Cynthia's Brilliance
Supporter

Shuffle 3 cards from your hand into your deck and draw 4 cards. If none of your Pokemon used an attack during your last turn, draw 3 more cards. (If you have less than 3 cards in your hand, shuffle your hand into your deck instead.)
TRAINER - Drayden
Supporter

You can play this card only when it is the last card in your hand.

Search your deck for a [N] Pokemon and put it onto your bench. Then, shuffle your deck and draw 3 cards.
TRAINER - Eeveesoda
Item

Choose 1:
- Search your deck for an Eevee, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- Search your deck for a card that evolves from Eevee and put it onto 1 of your Eevee to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck. You can use this card during your first turn or on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.
TRAINER - Emma
Supporter

Choose a Supporter card in your discard pile and use the effect of that card as the effect of this card. You can’t choose Emma with this effect.
TRAINER - Energy Amulet
Item - Pokémon Tool

If your opponent's active Pokémon is a Pokemon-EX or Pokémon-GX, the attacks of the Pokemon this card is attached to (except Pokemon-EX or Pokémon-GX) cost [C] less.
TRAINER - Ephemeral Feather
Item - Pokémon Tool

While this card is attached to Mega Absol-GX, this card provides [D][D][D][D][D][D] Energy (this card is still a Pokémon Tool card). If this card is attached to Mega Absol-GX, it may have another Pokémon Tool card attached to it. (If this card is removed from this Pokémon, discard Pokémon Tool cards attached to this Pokémon until only 1 Pokémon Tool card remains.) At the end of the turn this card is attached, shuffle it into your deck.
TRAINER - Event Horizon <>
Stadium

Once during either player’s turn, if that player has more Prize Cards remaining than their opponent, that player may put 2 cards from their hand in the Lost Zone. If they do, that player searches their deck for a card and puts it into their hand. Then, that player shuffles their deck.

Whenever any player plays an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of that card done to this Stadium card.
TRAINER - Explosive Hammer
Item

Discard 3 cards from your hand. If you do, discard an Energy or Pokemon Tool card attached to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.
TRAINER - Fast Ball
Item

Discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a Pokémon with 1 or less Retreat Cost, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
TRAINER - Forest of Memories
Stadium

Once during either player's turn, that player may shuffle a card from their hand into their deck. If they do, for the rest of their turn, each evolved Pokemon in play can use any attack from its previous Evolutions and those attacks cost [C] less. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)
TRAINER - Grimsley's Advance
Supporter

Draw a card. Search your deck for an Item card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

If this card is in your hand when you are setting up to play, you may put it face down as if it were your Active Pokémon. If you do, when you reveal it, search your deck for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with this card. Then, shuffle this card into your deck. If both players reveal this card, the player going first does this effect first. If you don't switch this card with a Basic Pokémon, you lose this game.
TRAINER - Infinity Shield
Item - Pokémon Tool

The Pokémon this card is attached to takes 30 less damage from attacks from your opponent's Pokémon-GX or Pokémon-EX (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
TRAINER - Infinity Sword
Item - Pokémon Tool

The attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon-GX or Active Pokémon-EX (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
TRAINER - Lucy

You may discard a Seviper-GX from your hand or bench, or you may search your deck for a Seviper-GX and discard it. If you do, search your deck for a Zangoose-GX, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
TRAINER - Mira
Supporter

Search your deck for a Pokémon and a Pokémon-GX, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
TRAINER - Moon Ball
Item

Shuffle 2 cards from your hand into your deck. If you do, search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
TRAINER - N's Ambition
Supporter

Look at the top 8 cards of your deck and attach an Energy card you find there to 1 of your Pokémon. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
TRAINER - Power Cavern
Stadium

Once during either player's turn, if their opponent has a Pokemon-GX in play, that player may draw 2 cards.
TRAINER - Shauntal
Supporter

Put a Pokemon that has the same name as 1 of your Pokemon in play from your discard pile onto your bench.
TRAINER - Solstice Tree <>
Stadium

When this card is put into play, both players draw cards until they have 5 cards in their hand. The player who doesn't own this card does this first.

Whenever any player plays an Item or Supporter card from their hand, prevent all effects of that card done to this Stadium card.

Whenever either player plays a Stadium card from their hand, discard that Stadium card after discarding this one. (The new Stadium card has no effect.)
TRAINER - Tobias
Supporter

If you have any Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX in play, you can play this card only if you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent.

During this turn, your Pokémon’s attacks do 10 more damage to the Active Pokémon for each Pokemon-GX and Pokemon-EX in play (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
TRAINER - XL Candy <>
Item

Discard a card from your hand. If you do, choose 1 of your Pokémon in play. If you have a Stage 1 or Stage 2 card in your hand that evolves from that Pokémon, put that card onto the Basic Pokémon to evolve it. You can use this card during your first turn or on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.
ENERGY - Primordial Energy
Special Energy

This card provides [C] Energy.

You may play this card as if it were a 30-HP [C] Basic Pokémon. If this card is put into play in this way, its name becomes "Unidentified Fossil". When you play a Pokémon from your hand to evolve this card, you may attach this card to it. At any time during your turn, you may discard this card from play.

This card can't retreat.
ENERGY - Rage Energy
Special Energy

After you attach this card from your hand to a [N] Pokémon, reveal the top 6 cards of your deck. Attach up to 1 Rage Energy you find there to the Pokemon this card is attached to. Then, shuffle your deck.

While this card is attached to a [N] Pokémon, it provides every type of Energy but only 1 Energy at a time.
ENERGY - Simple Energy
Special Energy

When you attach this card from your hand to a [C] Pokémon, during this turn, you may attach as many Simple Energy from your hand to your [C] Pokémon as you like.
ENERGY - Tranquil Energy
Special Energy

When you attach this card from your hand to a Pokémon, shuffle a card from your hand into your deck. If you do, draw 2 cards.
TRAINER - Stormrider Energy
Energy - Special Energy

While this card is attached to a Pokemon with the “Ride the Storm” attack, it provides every type of Energy, but provides only 2 Energy at a time.

*Note: "Complete" is not finalized. Most of these will be subject to periodic revision

Last edited: