Sunday, 2/11, Spring EX Tin EX Holos, Podcast, Seismic Toss

Neat, if I have some extra money I might pick up one of the tins.

Just do the podcast for weekly news or something. It'd be a nice way to keep people informed on what happened throughout the week, an on-the-go reference. It wouldn't so much replace the website, it'd just be a sort of filler.

It would be kind of boring to talk about news that has already been posted. Podcasts should be for discussion you won't find on a website's main page...

Then make a podcast on something important that is not on the website's news, which will force people to listen to it.

About the Seismic Toss...Lol.

Interesting note. Dutch TV always translated Charizard's Seismic Tosses as Earthquakes. Wonder how they'll fix that with Ash vs. Dusclops...

And yes, that did look fun. Now, what is the smallest pokemon that can learn Seismic Toss? I WILL try that out.

LOL!!!! Pichu would be Hilarious!!!

Man i can't wait to try that....

WPM here is my suggestion for the podcasts...instead of talking about stuff that's already been posted on the main page main thread, u could do a sort of news bullitin with all the new posts of the forums of the week, birthdays of the week, new threads of the week and other minor news , & u shold do the podcast evry Friday(if u can) with everything that happened the prevoius week;)

There's a lot of things you can discuss. You can discuss stuff regarding the Pokemon anime episodes (Thoughts, opinions), top 5 lists, TCG strategy reports and, when the game comes out, possible updates on online leagues for Pokemon D/P.

Its just a matter of having a firm schedule and deciding on what the topics in question will be during that week. I've done a few trial attempts at podcasts with a Digimon podcast, but we always have technical difficulties. As long as you have the right equipment and plan in advance, you should be fine.

About the sesmic toss....j j HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I imagine wailord saying: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! it's true that blissey doesn't even make contact with wailord... lol. the graphics are REALLY improved, in fact, sesmic toss is one of the most improved graphically attack.
ooops! I talked too much about that...lol

I DEFINITELY want the tin with the t-tar ex in it. I could display my t-tar with the same illustration in the window :p.

Back