Sunday, 9/16, DP08 Shieldon Promo, Pokemon League Delayed

It's annoying especially when you’re a league leader but I will like to see the new challenge and get more league rewards.

Noooooooooooo! The league is delayed...!

Question from the floor: If Oreburgh is giving out Fighting energy, what's Veilstone giving out?

Well that's alright, I'm missing the next like 10 leagues with BRs and moving, so no big deal to me :p Still, I want to know if they put Chompy Lv.X in pop6 or not, and if Pop6 will have x2 weaknesses or not.

It's really annyoing that league is delayed, I actually wanted to find out what it looked like this year.
The Shieldon artwork is cool.
I can't wait for the POP6 scans!

We should be more sad that WPM is unable to complete the site... Or will he? :F

The artwork on the Promo is the same for the normal Japanese one, funny isn't it? Though the artwork still looks cool.

Aww, Shieldon's cute. It's sad the league was delayed, but it gives my grandmother and I more time to go back.

Kinda-sorta-off-topic (sorry! x_x), does anyone know where I can find the scans for DP05 and earlier? o_O I know where to find Buneary (06) and Cranidos (07), but not the rest...

I wish my town HAD a league. Nobody plays the TCG in my town..:( Shieldon artwork is awesome and I do hope the new website will get done soon.

dmaster out.

Back