DPPt/HGSS Superbla96's stuff (I'm a legendary hunter, if you have any legendaries you dont want or use ill mak

superbla96

I Know Ryu-fu!!
Welcome to Superbla96 player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 2062 5681 3788
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: Don't Have One
Contact Time: Whenever

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Gallade Lvl 20
  • Alakazam Lvl 67
  • Slashy (Sneasal) Lvl 49
  • Magmar Lvl 32
  • Machamp Lvl 31
  • charizard lvl  36
  • kyogre
  • groudon
  • regirock
  • Mewtwo

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Elekid
  • Electabuzz (holding Electrizer)
  • Electivire
  • Scizor
  • Totodile
  • Hitmontop
  • porygon
  • porygon2
  • porygon z
  • tyrogue
  • any legendaries ppl dont want or need ill make a great offer

RECORDS:

WINS (3)
  • darkdarkrai
  • Heiogen
  • Cjdc
LOSSES (7)
  • cjdc
  • Lugia58 (6 times)

RE: Superbla96's stuff

I give you Elekid for gallade or sneasel

RE: Superbla96's stuff

wats your fc
mines 0688 1743-0411
NAme: Diddy

RE: Superbla96's stuff (LOOKING FOR ELECTIVIRES TRADE U FOR ONE!)

hey soren i know ur here
talk to me dude

RE: Superbla96's stuff (LOOKING FOR ELECTIVIRES TRADE U FOR ONE!)

I can breed for Elekids.

RE: Superbla96's stuff (LOOKING FOR ELECTIVIRES TRADE YOU FOR ONE!)

I have an Electivire Lv 30 Something...

RE: Superbla96's stuff (As some know, i'm a legendary hunter, if you have any legendaries you dont want or use ill make

if anyone wants to make an offer post the name of your unwanted legendary and post what you want i promise i can make you an offer

RE: Superbla96's stuff (I'm a legendary hunter, if you have any legendaries you dont want or use ill make an offer for y

An eniti for my lvl 100 magmetor

im not sure i dont have an entei and if i did i wouldnt want to get rid of it i said mainly offer legendaries

I have Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres from XD, MYSTRY Mew, a level 100 Lugia, a legit. Agate Celebi, the Regis, Latias and Latios from Southern Island, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza, Channel Jirachi, legit. Birth Island Deoxys, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie, Dialga, Palkia with excellent IVs, Giratina with excellent IVs, Cresselia, and Manaphy with excellent IVs. I am looking for shinies and other Pokemon with good IVs.

wichu, I might give you my lvl 100 shiny charizard for your manaphy, but im going to have to think about it,I like my charizard but if the manaphy's lvl is 45 or up we have a deal

I have spare: Deoxys, Heatran, Manaphy, Mew, Giratina (Japanese), and Palkia from the GTS, and every last one looks legit. I have Celebi, Mewtwo, Latios, Articuno, and Zapdos as clones from Emerald. What do you have to offer?

Back