Supreme Victors: 3 new cards revealed! *Please Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Supreme Victors: 3 new cards revealed!

Brawler said:
Yaaay. :p

147 cards in main set. WOW.

Maybe even more, if in that the stuff in the non-base set is included when they said 150+ cards. Wow... big set (but we already know this stuff.)

Hmm, a 147 card set? There were only about 110ish unique cards in PoTF (Not counting Shinies and SRs, as they will be cards SH7-SH9, and cards 148 to 150, respectively.) so I'm curious as to what the remaining 35 to 40 cards slot will yield. I don't recall any large amount of Japanese promos that haven't been released. There could also be reprints of cards like Potion.

Yay. I'm already getting a deck ready if(and I assume it is) rayquaza c lv x comes out.

fortegoddx said:
Yay. I'm already getting a deck ready if(and I assume it is) rayquaza c lv x comes out.

They announced it on Go-Pokemon saying that Ray C Lv.X is coming out. Plus, even if it wasn't, we still have the Ray's in the tins.

The cards look cool. WHY OH WHY ARE THERE TERRIBLE HOLO RARES IN THIS SET YET AGAIN Seriously, I'm starting to hate this set like RR.

dmaster out.

@fortegoddx: Depends, really. If Flygon still remains pretty popular, it has a 50-50 chance against Rayquaza. Colorless vs. Colorless. But I think Rayquaza could possibly win by speed, or maybe not. Flygon could still 300 on Ray C Lv.X.

@d master: I think the English cards tend to keep the same holo cards as the JP cards.

No, Flygon Lv.X's Extreme Attack does 150 on Rayquaza C Lv.X, while the weakness makes it 300 damage.

RegigigasFB.jpg

DrifloonFB.jpg

Here they are.

Yanma, Relicanth and Milotic. Milotic being the first shiny evolution.

The set will probably have cards from the DPt Gift Box because there are no DPt-Promo cards to release in USA with the exception of reprints, cards that will never come to America and the rest of the cards from the 11th movie promo sheet.

Gliscor said:
@d master: I think the English cards tend to keep the same holo cards as the JP cards.

That's fine. That means Japan's set suck *** too. Seriously, they need to totally rethink their Rares/Holos/Uncommons around.

dmaster out.

The Drifblim looks pretty good, a Toxicroak G bench snipe counter.

The Blaziken looks better in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back