Discussion SV6.5 Prospective Setlist

But if we're following the release dates, you'll know that Japan's Crimson Haze released at the same time as our Temporal Forces. So if we get Pecharunt in 6.5, but Paradise Dragona releases in Japan at the same time as "Stellar Creation" but "Stellar Creation" doesn't feature Dragona's cards, then what happens to "Stellar Creation"? Will it be on the same size scale as 151?
Based on the number of cards that aparently are in SV7 we know that there is more than just Stellar Miracle. It could be the cards from the Sylveon and Ceruledge decks, it could be some cards from Paradise Dragona, it could be the cards from the Battle Academy that they didn't put in SV6.5. That's the whole point of these threads: to speculate.

Based on the number of cards that aparently are in SV7 we know that there is more than just Stellar Miracle. It could be the cards from the Sylveon and Ceruledge decks, it could be some cards from Paradise Dragona, it could be the cards from the Battle Academy that they didn't put in SV6.5. That's the whole point of these threads: to speculate.
Being fair, cards from the Mewtwo and Skeledirge decks were reworked to be part of Paradox Rift and Paldean Fates, so I'll give you that.

I honestly doubt that Garganacl and Flamigo ex are going to be in this set. They are likely ex box promos. I also doubt that all of Battle Academy will be in this set as well.

I also still waiting on Dachsbun ex to release. We got two Houndstones, a Mobosstiff, but no Dachsbun.

I honestly doubt that Garganacl and Flamigo ex are going to be in this set. They are likely ex box promos. I also doubt that all of Battle Academy will be in this set as well.

I also still waiting on Dachsbun ex to release. We got two Houndstones, a Mobosstiff, but no Dachsbun.
We've only had 1 Dachsbun card while Mabosstiff has 3 and Houndstone has 5. I don't know why the Dachsbun line has been shafted so much when I'd argue its the most popular of the three.

Back