Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
So yeah it's a new fighting game about to be released in the U.S., to get an idea of what Tatsunoko is based on what the U.S. missed out on in the last decade click the link below:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/jewwario/mp/16302--what-is-tatsunoko

So there you have it...

That's cool, yeah I never really got into Tatsunoko years ago since I grew up watching what foreign Japanese media was being mainstreamed in the U.S. such as Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Toonami (hence my Avatar) that sort of thing.

However I still think it's a shame that the U.S. missed out on the greatness of Tatsunoko, it could've been really big here in the U.S. years ago and for some apparent reason it just didn't work probably due to the popularity of U.S. Superheroes and Villians from Marvel and DC Comics like Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, X-Men, that sort of thing.

I'll be picking up my copy this Tuesday, I can't wait! I might even be able to get it at Midnight, there's a launch event for Mass Effect where GameStop will be allowing No More Heroes 2 pick-ups as well, hopefully they'll let us have TvC if we ask for it!

This looks like a great Fighting game with a great variety of characters and flashy moves. I might pick it up sometime.

dmaster out.

Me and my friend play the japanese version. Mass Effect 2 is getting a midnight release thing so I can pick up TVC then.

I will play any of yall and I am planning on doing a tournament.

Yatterman/Alex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D4X9k36d6g

Very good beginner video showing the ins and outs of the game.

Also feel free to ask me questions about the game.

to direly honest, other then kara's (which was not as bad as they said) I would not play as any other character from tatsunoko seriously, and to be honest anime verse's a fighting game (nuff sed), idk I think because tatsunoko never really had a soild name in the states or canada (I live there) that there never was much hype to begin with, I still can't wait for the day of atlus vs snk vs capcom (go guilty gear, go!). cya

I have few words to say about this game, but all are positive.

It's remarkably balanced, has a wide selection of unique characters, and doesn't waste time with overly complex cancel techniques.

It's easy to play, a load of fun, and generally worth getting.

Iggster said:
I have few words to say about this game, but all are positive.

It's remarkably balanced, has a wide selection of unique characters, and doesn't waste time with overly complex cancel techniques.

It's easy to play, a load of fun, and generally worth getting.

QFT

Post your teams everyone!

Yatterman/Alex

Saki/Ryu

Tekkaman Blade/Chun Li

Viewtiful Joe/Polimar

Back