Teambuilding Challenge #1 - Congrats ShadowLugia!

Who has the best team?

• Bippa

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ShadowLugia

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Shadow Scyther

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Hyper

• Cinesra

• Infernape1010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bacon

• Dark Void

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Professor Palutena

The Queen
FYI, Peachy sucks at intros...

The Teambuilding Challenge

Welcome to the Teambuilding Challenge, a simple challenge for VG players. The name of the game is simple. I'll post a Pokemon set, and the task is for the competitors to construct a team that utilizes that Pokemon to the best of its abilities. Basically, this can be compared to a TCG deckbuilding contest.

Upon my post of the set, competitors will have two weeks to construct their team. The team doesn't have to be flawless, because two weeks isn't enough time to work out all the kinks.

After the two week construction period, teams will be posted here; please use spoiler tags. Afterwards, voting will be open for a week and then a winner will be decided. The winner will then decide the set to be used for the following round. Its very basic.

The Set - Drizzle Volcarona
Volcarona @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
-Quiver Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Hurricane
-Fire Blast

Important Dates
December 7, 2011 - Thread Posted, signups open
December 14, 2011 - Signups close, set is posted
January 6, 2011 - Sets are due, voting begins
January 13, 2011 - Voting is closed

Contestants (15) - Signups Closed
A crossed out name indicates that your team has been posted
-Peachy
-shadow_scyther
-Dark Void
-bacon-boy
-Infernape1010
-Daft Punk
-Pride
-Chillarmy
-Blah237
-Hot 'N Spicy
-King Arceus
-Cinersa
-PDC
-Bravo
-PichuJumpluffMaster

Let me know if there is anything that could be explained more, and I hope to see you enter.

RE: Teambuilding Challenge #1

Great idea, I'll definitely take a crack at this. : )

imo this should have a sign up phase like the Art of the Weeks and such-- there should be none. Just have a specific cutoff date, and anyone that enters doesn't have to sign up or anything, just so it doesn't feel like we HAVE to wait on someone to send it in, which is usually what happens.

Anyway, in.

The OP has been updated with this round's set. You have two weeks to submit your team; please put spoiler tags around your submission.

Back