The best deck for a guy with no Rare Candy

Blue Thunder

so long!
I'm trying to think of a good deck to run, but I have no Rare Candy, so that certainly limits my options. Also, I don't have a ton of money for singles/packs. So, what do you think would be the best deck that will not cost alot to make and does not require Rare Candy? I've really tried, but I don't know what the best deck is to use for States.

Here are a few Options:

- Banatte SW
It's quick with Shuppet CG, and needs no rare candy.

- Blissey MT
It's almost as fast, and has great damage out put.

- Empoleon DP
All though it is a stage 2, running a 4-4-3 line can be usefull.

- Lucario DP
Great damage spreader. Plus does nice damage to Blissey.

- Kricketune MT
A great T2er. Though TSD is used a lot.

- Magmortar SW
Again, the Lv.X can cause problems if you don't have it, but it does not need the Lv.X to work.

- Electrivire DP/SW
If you run 4 Elekid DP, 4 Electabuzz DF, 2 Electivire DP, and 2 Electivire SW, you should be good to go. It is also pretty quick.

- Venomoth SW
Yes, not widely played, but can have devastating effects, especially against Banatte and Gallade.

- Honchkrow, aka DWD
No Rare Candy needed, but gathering the Honchkrow Lv.X and Absol's can be tough on the wallet.

That is about all I got now. If you want more in depth explanations on something, just ask.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
I'm trying to think of a good deck to run, but I have no Rare Candy, so that certainly limits my options. Also, I don't have a ton of money for singles/packs. So, what do you think would be the best deck that will not cost alot to make and does not require Rare Candy? I've really tried, but I don't know what the best deck is to use for States.

Magmortar
Empoleon
Bannete
Kricketune
T2Wormadam

abaxter94 said:
Here are a few Options:

- Banatte SW
It's quick with Shuppet CG, and needs no rare candy.

- Blissey MT
It's almost as fast, and has great damage out put.

- Empoleon DP
All though it is a stage 2, running a 4-4-3 line can be usefull.

- Lucario DP
Great damage spreader. Plus does nice damage to Blissey.

- Kricketune MT
A great T2er. Though TSD is used a lot.

- Magmortar SW
Again, the Lv.X can cause problems if you don't have it, but it does not need the Lv.X to work.

- Electrivire DP/SW
If you run 4 Elekid DP, 4 Electabuzz DF, 2 Electivire DP, and 2 Electivire SW, you should be good to go. It is also pretty quick.

- Venomoth SW
Yes, not widely played, but can have devastating effects, especially against Banatte and Gallade.

- Honchkrow, aka DWD
No Rare Candy needed, but gathering the Honchkrow Lv.X and Absol's can be tough on the wallet.

That is about all I got now. If you want more in depth explanations on something, just ask.

I actually do have 1 Honchy Lv. X and 1-2 Absols....

I just looked at Venomoth, and for an uncommon, I think its a bit broken.

And alas, I dont not have Magmortar Lv. X

Come on everybody, laugh at me. Come on!

Also, I would like more info on T2 decks, especially what trainers to trun.

Also, more info about Empoleon and Magmortar. (I have 2 Empoleons and I have some Magmortar SWs.)

Oh, know....

I think I've might have just lost my Honchy Lv. X and Absol....

(frowns.)

Yea, I just found them!

(smiles.)

I'm going to see if it costs alot to get the cards I need...if so, I'll probably run Banette, Venomoth, or Magmortar.

BTW, how does Magmortar work?

^how do you lose Absols and Honchy Lv.X?^ -_-?

hey you can make a Pokebeach trading thread! If you want to know how to make a trading thread PM me! there you can obtain Honchys,Honchy Lv.x,and Absol!

mustangqb13 said:
^how do you lose Absols and Honchy Lv.X?^ -_-?

hey you can make a Pokebeach trading thread! If you want to know how to make a trading thread PM me! there you can obtain Honchys,Honchy Lv.x,and Absol!

I just found them! (yea!)

I lost them because my dad was hooking up my new stereo system on a shelf and threw everything off of it, and Honchy and Absol were there.

Back