Contest The Fakers' Marathon 5 - 1,116 points!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
oCSQbCm.png

Create cards as fast as you can!

Over the course of the year, our Create-a-Card contests look for perfection; the prettiest art, the most creative mechanics, the most lifelike appearance. For the last week of the year, we're focusing on quantity. If you like creating custom cards without having to worry about the strict guidelines of CaC, this is the event for you!

Welcome to the fifth Fakers' Marathon! In this event, we attempt to make the most cards we possibly can in a single week. Whether you're a newcomer or a veteran, whether you prefer to make text-based or image-based cards, the entire community is welcome to participate! All you need is to be a member of PB or the Custom Card Discord Server so we can keep track of your entries and their scores.

If you're new to faking, check out the Help and Resources Thread to help you get started!

How the Fakers' Marathon works

Submit your card by posting it in this thread or to the #showcase channel in the Custom Card Discord Server. That's all you have to do!

Your entry will be assigned a score based on the scoring rubric below. At the end of the week, all the scores are combined and we see how well we did. Last year we amassed an incredible 464 points. Let's aim for even higher!

This is not a competition between entrants. Though each entry is being scored, your only job is to drive the total score higher. We're all working together towards that singular goal.

• We'll accept any kind of card and there is no limit to how many times the same Pokémon can be used! Fakemon? Go for it! Custom template? Absolutely yes! Trainers? Energy? We'll accept those, too!
  • Artists are welcome and encouraged to collaborate with card makers for more cards!
  • The marathon begins immediately and ends Saturday, December 31st at 11:59:59 PM CST. To ensure all events have the same timeframe, this is a hard deadline - no late entries will be accepted. Don't procrastinate!

Scoring

We allow both text-based and image-based cards for this event; like CaC, the two categories are scored a bit differently.

Incomplete cards (cards that are missing required elements, like illustrator credit, HP, type, and flavor/Pokedex text for those blanks that use it) will not be counted. There is no penalty for editing your post, so if you screw up, make those edits and resubmit ASAP so you can get credit for your work.

Text-based (Maximum score: 7)

• Completed entry - 1 point
    • Submit your card and you're already on the board!
  • Gimmick - +2 points
    • For Pokemon, this essentially covers anything with a Rule Box, but also covers things like Delta Species as well. For Trainers, this could cover things like Team Flare cards.
  • Custom gimmick - +2 points
    • Show us something unique to rack up those points! This refers to major game mechanics and not unique attack effects.
  • Aesthetics - +2 points NEW
    • Text fakes require less work than image fakes, so you will be rewarded for going the extra mile by using colors, varying text sizes, and sprites in your entry. Here are two examples of cards that would qualify for these points.

Image-based (Maximum score: 15)

• Completed entry - 3 points
    • Submit your card and you're already on the board!
  • Custom blank - +1 point
    • You can get this point even if you didn't make the blank yourself. Whether it's completely new or just an altered version of an existing blank, we only care that it's original.
  • Holosheet - +1 point
    • Got a Pokemon with a transparent background? This is a very easy point to earn. You may not want to waste time cutting a Pokemon out of a complex piece of artwork for this point. Keep it simple.
  • Full art - +1 point
    • This may be an easier point to go for than the holosheet point, but it is possible to earn them both!
  • Gimmick - +2 points
    • For Pokemon, this essentially covers anything with a Rule Box, but also covers things like Delta Species as well. For Trainers, this could cover things like Team Flare cards.
  • Custom gimmick - +2 points
    • Show us something unique to rack up those points! This refers to major game mechanics and not unique attack effects.
  • Texture - +2 points
    • Don't worry about making this perfect - just add it for those sweet, sweet points. You can combine this with a holosheet or leave it as is.
  • Own art - +3 points
    • Illustrating your own cards takes a lot of effort. We reward that effort with a significant score boost. Note that in order to receive these points, your artwork must be new.

For collaborations between an artist and a text faker, the total image-based score will be split between both entrants.

Rules
  • Proper illustrator credit must be present on all cards. No exceptions.
    • We have a list of artists who have granted blanket permissions to the community on our Discord server as well as in the Help and Resources thread.
    • PidgiWiki is also a very good resource for finding high-quality official Pokémon artwork, which requires no permissions!
    • Of course, you can always seek out other artists for permission or make your own artwork for this marathon.
    • If you're using a screenshot from the anime as your artwork, credit OLM, Inc.
  • High quality cards only.
    • While you aren't specifically being judged on the content of your card, you must still have correct fonts and placement (for images), good balance for whatever format they're intended to fit with, and a presentable appearance. The host reserves the right to reject any card if it does not meet this standard.
  • Card generators are not allowed.
    • If you want to do an image fake but don't know where to start, join our Discord. There are non-Photoshop alternatives out there and we can teach you all about them.
  • All image-based cards must include the Fakers' Marathon 5 Official Set Logo on the card.
    • It doesn't have to be the set logo (although that is recommended), but it has to be on the card.
  • All cards submitted to the marathon must be new.
    • Cards created before December 25, 2022 are not eligible to be counted. The goal is to create new cards, not repost existing ones.
    • Reposting new entries with slight changes or new artwork will not be counted.
  • Don't use existing TCG artwork.
    • Any artwork that has been used on an official card strictly off limits. Other artwork by the artist is okay, provided you have permission to use it.
EtAoxBw.png

Deadline: Saturday, December 31st, 11:59pm CST
Here's a countdown timer for your benefit: [link]

This marathon's banner and the set symbol were made by @CardPone

Official Card List

See this spreadsheet for a list of all the entries and their score breakdowns.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Taking the day off from other commitments to get at least one in.

Flygon_ex.png

The Flygon part of the art comes from an old Pokémon GO wallpaper; background is by me. I think historically this isn't enough to get me the custom art bonus points, but ah well. :p

Thanks for hosting, PMJ!

doofisconfused

aspiring doof
Tera Raid Den
Trainer - Stadium
Once during each player's turn, that player may put a basic Energy card under this card. (When this card is discarded, discard those cards.) Each player's Active Pokemon's attacks cost [C] less for each Energy card under this card.

(does this count as aesthetics? i don't know if there's much to be done with a stadium card.)

doofisconfused

aspiring doof
Radiant MusharnaPsychicHP50
Basic

musharna.gif
Radiant Pokémon rule: You can't have more than 1 Radiant Pokémon in your deck.

Ability: Field of Dreams
If there are no Stadium cards underneath this card, you may put a Stadium card underneath this card. (Treat it as an attached card.) If you do, as long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, the effect of this Ability is the effect of that card.

[P][C] Lullaby Mist 70+
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now asleep. If your opponent's Active Pokémon is asleep, this attach does 50 more damage.

Weakness: Dark (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: [C] [C]
With the mist from its forehead, it can create shapes of things from dreams it has eaten.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Tera Raid Den
Trainer - Stadium
Once during each player's turn, that player may put a basic Energy card under this card. (When this card is discarded, discard those cards.) Each player's Active Pokemon's attacks cost [C] less for each Energy card under this card.

(does this count as aesthetics? i don't know if there's much to be done with a stadium card.)

Making each letter in the word Energy is a bit excessive. It's true, there isn't much room to make Trainer cards very aesthetic. I'll give you the points since it's a new category, but I think that Trainers and Energy cards will be ineligible for the aesthetics points without a hugely good reason to.

The Radiant Musharna is fine, though.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I don't have my laptop this week so I can't make any image fakes unfortunately! Maybe I'll whip up a few texts.

Aesthetic points could go to trainers that have art + nice formatting, perhaps?

Falling Skies

The Traveler
Wobbuffet HP: 110 [P]
Basic
wobbuffet.png

NO. 202 Patient Pokémon HT: 4'3" WT: 62.8 lbs.
Ability: Unwanted Appearance!
If this Pokémon is sent from your hand or deck to your discard pile by the effect of an Attack, Ability, or Trainer card, add this card to your hand. If you do, draw 1 card. If you have any cards with "Wobbuffet" in its name in your discard pile besides this card, you can't use this Ability.

[P][C] Hand Standoff 20+
If you have more cards in your hand than your opponent, this attack does 100 more damage. If you have fewer cards in your hand than your opponent, this Pokémon does 100 damage to itself.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [F] -30
Retreat: [C][C]

To keep its pitch black tail hidden, it lives quietly in the darkness. It is never first to attack.

Not putting a true once per turn on this ability is very wrong, but since it's not a CaC I can lean into more broken cards that I'd never dream of making otherwise.

Spikemuth Gym
Trainer - Stadium

If a player's Pokémon without a Rule Box attacks an opponent's Pokémon with a Role Box, that attack does 50 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance). (Pokémon V, Pokémon-GX, etc. have Rule Boxes)

· Stadium rule: This Stadium stays in play when you play it. Discard it if another Stadium comes into play. If a Stadium with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

This is also very strong, although thematically it makes sense. Piers is unable to dynamax, and thus has to punch up really hard to win against players who can. I was initially going to make this just a prize penalty increase for rulebox Pokemon, but this works better thematically.

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Checking in to say that our Discord server has been buzzing with several new cards, including a surge of text fakes by Buddy_ and @Holy Star which has put us over 200 points so far! There's still a few days left, so keep those fakes coming!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Checking in to say that our Discord server has been buzzing with several new cards, including a surge of text fakes by Buddy_ and @Holy Star which has put us over 200 points so far! There's still a few days left, so keep those fakes coming!
200 points? You don't say...
(Loud Charmander chuckling sounds.)
Tutor Move Hidden Power Grass (plus TM10 1.1.10) (1).png
Welp, hope you're not planning on beating this year's total score in the future. I'd already planned on following in your footsteps with an 144 point campaign. Which puts us about 100 points behind last year even before other people start chipping in. Remember how the move Hidden Power gave every Pokémon access to a coverage move of every type until the Sword and Shield era? And how all the Unown from Mysterious Treasures through Legends Awakened had a Hidden Power attack with some hidden quirk? I've combined these two into a new Trainer subcategory essentially reinventing Technical Machines.
First, the new mechanic. Read the rule box at the bottom. A Tutor Move card can only be attached to your Active Pokémon. It gets discarded when that Pokémon is no longer your Active Pokémon. And you can only attach one per turn. Now for the upper rule box. This bit explains how the attack copying works. Yes, the Pokémon the card is attached to can use the attack, but it's attack changes to be the same as the type printed in the upper right corner of the card.
Now for the effect. These cards all do a paltry 30 damage for 2 of any Energy. The question is, why would I make a coverage move so weak? One, because it's balanced for HGSS and could be attached to anything from Flygon Lv.X to Luxray GL to Magikarp Stormfront. (Don't question the DPPt references for a card balanced for HGSS.) Yes, it's weak for a Stage 2 Prime or Lv.x, but I don't want your Ralts one-hit KOing other evolving basics. Granted it will still one-hit KO most evolving basics with the x2 weakness, but most of CardPone's evolving basics don't have such weaknesses. I also wanted to make it fairly splashable, so I couldn't weigh down the attacks with larger attack costs such as (G)(G)(C). There will be time for that. In fact, I may want to try the Isle of Armor tutor moves next, and those will have less splashable, more costly, more powerful attacks that you'll have to build around rather than getting bolstered coverage and utility. But that may have to wait for next year. As for the effect itself, there are plenty of reasons for an evolution effect. I couldn't find a reference for quite the effect I was looking for.
Next, the effect itself. There are plenty of reasons I chose an evolution effect for Grass. There are 35 Grass type Pokémon with effects that evolve Pokémon. (26 self-evolving effects.) The most memorable is Meganium from Lost Thunder (which my brother aptly compared to Wally under the influence of Rare Candy), followed by assorted Celebi. In addition, I've always associated the Grass type with the idea of things growing. This type of effect also reminds me of the Torterra line from Brilliant Stars, and of the Grass type from Gym Leader Challenge, both of which have a remarkable capability of searching out the pieces you need to evolve your Pokémon. (Incidentally, Turtwig was my starter in my borrowed copy of Pokémon Diamond the first time I played through a Pokémon game.) I hope the last line was worded well.
Now, each card in this series merits 12 out of 15 points. Completed entry? Check. Custom blank? Thanks, CardPone! Holosheet? You know me. Full art? Sadly no, though I may try making one next. Texturing? I didn't know adding textures was this fun! (I hope they are fairly realistic and believable, given my infamous overtendency to drown my cards in aesthetics.) Gimmick? I doubt it, but custom gimmick? Absolutely! Own art? Well, it's not complex, but I made it myself.
I know what you're thinking PMJ. 12 cards by 11 types only comes up to 132 points. So where are the last 12 points?
*And then Charmaster said the unthinkable.*
Remember how Omnium templates included the Flying type?
*Sad PMJ noises.*
I really would like feedback on the aesthetics. I know it's not a CaC, but if there are any suggestions, I would like to implement them on the next card... or two... or three... or six... or seven...
(P.S. I would like to submit more cards than the ones in this series. I have three next text fakes written up, so if I can't attach them to their respective image fakes in time, I can always color the type letters and stuff and submit them under the image category. Hopefully I leave myself more time than that, however. I'll go easier on the holosheets and textures with those three cards if I get to them.)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
>joins the marathon
>doesn't come back to discord

do you not like us anymore :(

>joins the marathon
>doesn't come back to discord

do you not like us anymore :(
I really am sorry you're upset. Unfortunately, it was getting exhausting keeping up with the chat every day, and didn't leave me with much time to do other things, so I was having a harder time relaxing. I've also enjoyed taking a long fast from creating custom cards, although it's fun to take a few days to make cards again. I'm not sure I'd be all that excited about joining the Discord again. It's not something anyone did; it was just becoming a strain on my mind checking Discord every day.
P.S. the Scarlet and Violet era bulk reminds me of Zygarde's Welkin blanks (especially the Flaaffy). I really like the new ex's, which feel very nostalgic (since EX's were, after all, my childhood), and I think Pokémon made a good call lowering the opacity on the template to let the artwork show through. Also, Magnezone ex's alternative art style is reassuring. I'd miss Pokémon V, but there are already 217 Rare Holo V's (not counting Promos, Ultra Rares, or Secret Rares), and plenty of them were in less three-dimensional art styles, so they had a good, long life, and a great level of variety. I enjoyed encountering Hisuian Sliggoo for the first time in Legends: Arceus, and can't wait to trade for a Slither Wing in Pokémon HOME even if I never buy Scarlet and Violet. (Don't tell me you don't think Slither Wing isn't at least a little cute or fuzzy looking? Or that you don't think it's fun to watch it stand on it's hind paws.)
I still think your Lost Zone Dialga looks very nice. The holofoil blending matched the artwork and wisps very well. It had a nice, luminous sort of atmosphere befitting a Pokémon of Dialga's lore.
Hope you and the rest are all doing well and that life has continued in the absence of my paragraph texts and flooding of the help channel.

Er-hem. I present...
I actually did Fire second, but when I was attaching all the cards, I started at Water, and when I circled back around to Fire, Pokébeach told me I could only attach 10 files, so I'll have to Fire in another post. Sorry, no explanations for each type this time. I'm hoping to read something or spend some time with my family the rest of the evening, and the chickens will be wanting their scratch. (The usual excuses.)
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (1).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (2).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (3).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (4).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (5).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (6).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (7).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (8).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (9).png
Hidden Power Template for 2022 FAM (10).png
How do you like the cards? I've enjoyed adding the texture, and it's fun to see the matching set all together, but I'm not quite satisfied with the Psychic and Fairy backgrounds. I'm also not sure where the black smudge came from. I fixed an issue with the seam on the border, changed a few blending modes, and altered the texture on the upper rule box, to name a few changes.
Still excited about how the texturing went. :)

Hidden Power Fire.png
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...zL3jsMsxIqs4Hivm-VBkOFxu8/edit#gid=1530381903
Also, you can view the TMs in my card gallery. As a set, I'd say they're probably my new favorite custom card creations. Even compared to my Suicune full art from the November 2021 Discard Pile CaC. The silver border, texturing, and holofoils bring to life what would otherwise be a plain Google Drawing illustra-oh no, I just gave out my trade secrets, oh well, have a nice day, I'll just show myself out.

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Er-hem. I present...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not counting any of these because you made a Flying one they are all too similar. The rules state that cards with only minor changes can't be counted, and since these are all nearly identical, I'm invoking this rule. While I appreciate the effort that went into making them, and while I'm all for you trying to rules lawyer your way into running up the score, this is just a bit too blatant for me to let slide in good faith. Sorry bro.

I'll count the Grass one since you submitted it first, which is still good for 14 points and a much-needed boost to the image side of things.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Er-hem. I present...
I actually did Fire second, but when I was attaching all the cards, I started at Water, and when I circled back around to Fire, Pokébeach told me I could only attach 10 files, so I'll have to Fire in another post. Sorry, no explanations for each type this time. I'm hoping to read something or spend some time with my family the rest of the evening, and the chickens will be wanting their scratch. (The usual excuses.)
How do you like the cards? I've enjoyed adding the texture, and it's fun to see the matching set all together, but I'm not quite satisfied with the Psychic and Fairy backgrounds. I'm also not sure where the black smudge came from. I fixed an issue with the seam on the border, changed a few blending modes, and altered the texture on the upper rule box, to name a few changes.
Still excited about how the texturing went. :)
They're solid attempts Char! PMJ's got the final word on points of course, but if you make recognizably new backgrounds for each TM, and then switch up the textures a little from one type to the next, I'm sure that would go a long way toward differentiating the cards visually.

If that would take too much work before the deadline, perhaps resubmit them as text fakes — they've still each got a different attack on 'em, and I imagine that'd be enough for several more points even if you can't use the full image versions. ;)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not counting any of these because you made a Flying one they are all too similar. The rules state that cards with only minor changes can't be counted, and since these are all nearly identical, I'm invoking this rule. While I appreciate the effort that went into making them, and while I'm all for you trying to rules lawyer your way into running up the score, this is just a bit too blatant for me to let slide in good faith. Sorry bro.

I'll count the Grass one since you submitted it first, which is still good for 14 points and a much-needed boost to the image side of things.
You're right. I should have realized that the art was too similar. Maybe I can draw up some patterns or something? Knowing that they'll be 14 points each instead of 12 will be a good incentive to make those extra touches, but I guess that ends any chance of me getting to the Crobat Star idea I've had floating around for over a year, or the three cards I was going to make using 2022 booster pack artwork.
They're solid attempts Char! PMJ's got the final word on points of course, but if you make recognizably new backgrounds for each TM, and then switch up the textures a little from one type to the next, I'm sure that would go a long way toward differentiating the cards visually.

If that would take too much work before the deadline, perhaps resubmit them as text fakes — they've still each got a different attack on 'em, and I imagine that'd be enough for several more points even if you can't use the full image versions. ;)
I'm a little upset about the need to change the textures. I was using a fairly uniform texture design and I'm not sure how I would change it without using completely different sheets. If I make very different backgrounds, will we be able to let the textures slide? Of course, I may end up submitting them as text fakes anyways. That's still a solid 69 points across all the cards. Then I might be able to make a few Pokémon as well.
I'll need to consider my options a little. I must say I'm a little confused about the fact that no one else has submitted image fakes to the thread since Jabberwock's Flygon ex (which looks amazingly crisp and luminous, by the way).
In the end, while I was very enthusiastic about trying to drive the score absurdly high this year, I feel like I've already enjoyed the process of creating these cards and am probably ready to move on to the next project. 69 points is still respectable. (I'm guessing PMJ's ruling about Trainer cards not being eligible for the "aesthetic" points category still stands.)
If I resubmit Tutor Move's 2-12, do I need to actually CTRL+C CTRL+P the text fakes into spoilers and post them into a reply?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I'm a little upset about the need to change the textures. I was using a fairly uniform texture design and I'm not sure how I would change it without using completely different sheets. If I make very different backgrounds, will we be able to let the textures slide? Of course, I may end up submitting them as text fakes anyways. That's still a solid 69 points across all the cards. Then I might be able to make a few Pokémon as well.
I'll need to consider my options a little. I must say I'm a little confused about the fact that no one else has submitted image fakes to the thread since Jabberwock's Flygon ex (which looks amazingly crisp and luminous, by the way).
In the end, while I was very enthusiastic about trying to drive the score absurdly high this year, I feel like I've already enjoyed the process of creating these cards and am probably ready to move on to the next project. 69 points is still respectable. (I'm guessing PMJ's ruling about Trainer cards not being eligible for the "aesthetic" points category still stands.)
If I resubmit Tutor Move's 2-12, do I need to actually CTRL+C CTRL+P the text fakes into spoilers and post them into a reply?
Not a need by any means; just an idea! If you did change the textures, it's true that you'd probably want to use different sheets, but as you probably know, we have several texture sheets to choose from over on the dA group (most of them by icycatelf / Nekoban Ryo). :)

Falling Skies

The Traveler
Tyrantrum HP: 160 [N]
696.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Tyrunt
tyrantrum.png

NO. 697 Despot Pokémon HT: 8'02" WT: 595.2 lbs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ability: Bygone Ruler
The attacks of this Pokémon do 10 more damage for each card in the Lost Zone (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][F][M] Lost Roar 100
Put a card from your discard pile into the Lost Zone. If this attack does 150 or more damage, discard a random card from your opponent's hand. If this attack does 200 or more damage, put an Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and put it into the Lost Zone.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Thanks to its gargantuan jaws, which could shred thick metal plates as if they were paper, it was invincible in the ancient world it once inhabited.

I think I alluded to this in the last CaC, but the Aurorus was part of a duo, and I actually like this card much more, but I wasn't brave enough to enter a fossil that wants to be in the active spot and actually attacking. I think the basis of this card is really neat, the damage boost is in the ability so the attack isn't super wordy and doing even more things at once. It can scale really quickly with the lost engine and the vacuum, but it is still a stage 2 attacking fossil, so it doesn't get out of hand too quickly. It can hit really hard, but can't natively attack for weakness due to being a dragon type, so it can't cheat its effects in a good matchup. Would it see play? Probably not, it's a fossil. But I can dream, right?

The idea behind these two for the lost zone one was trying to equate lost with extinct, or "lost to history".

If you wouldn't mind, I would like some feedback on this card. Nothing serious, though, and you don't have to.

Union Circle
Trainer - Stadium

During each player's turn, after their attack, they may discard a card from their hand. If they do, they may search their deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into their hand. Then, that player shuffles their deck.

· Stadium rule: This Stadium stays in play when you play it. Discard it if another Stadium comes into play. If a Stadium with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

This should be mostly correct wording but is a headache to read. Decent generic but delayed consistency option to hedge against bricking, but still buys the opponent a turn if you were to, say, Marnie them.

Ryme
Trainer - Supporter

VSRyme.png

You can use this card only if you and your opponent have the same number of Benched Pokémon.

Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand. Then, if your opponent's bench isn't full, you may choose a Basic Pokémon from their discard pile and put it onto their Bench.

· Supporter rule: You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

A supporter for my favourite new Gym Leader, Ryme. I'm aware that Echoing Horn exists but I like the theming with Ryme's character and backstory enough to keep it. If only there was a small sprite of her instead of this weird headshot.

Last edited:

Pone

Delta Species is best species
I really am sorry you're upset. Unfortunately, it was getting exhausting keeping up with the chat every day, and didn't leave me with much time to do other things, so I was having a harder time relaxing. I've also enjoyed taking a long fast from creating custom cards, although it's fun to take a few days to make cards again. I'm not sure I'd be all that excited about joining the Discord again. It's not something anyone did; it was just becoming a strain on my mind checking Discord every day.
Honestly respect. When I do find moments I can get away from Discord, I rediscover how dang distracting it is and realize how little I get done when I'm on it. It's legitimately addicting.