The last Airbender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamefreak734

So I heard you like muDkiPz!
Something that may be of interest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upO606uO2gc&feature=related

So The first installment of the Avatar Movies is estimated for a June 2010 release in the U.S and the first teaser will be shown along with Transformers 2. (Another movie I'm gonna go see;)) I can actually cannot wait for the film to come out becuase I am a huge fan of the Avatar series. I think the cast are good for their parts although I am yet to see who is playing Aang. So what are your thoughts for the film?

I can't wait for the film to come out. The actors from the video match up perfectly as the characters (not to sure about Cliff Curtis as Ozai, though) and I'm glad Uncle-Iroh is in the film.

I can't wait!!!

I saw every episode of the series and I'm counting down the days till the movie comes out!

I'm not too excited about it being live action though.
I like the anime better...

I hated that series. It is just like bakugan, a sad american attempt at asian anime

I actually really enjoyed the series. I may go see this one, but, yeah, Dragon Ball turned me off to this a little.

There is also the chance they will try to cover too much of the story in the movie.

Oh great another anime ruined by live action.
You know they should give us what we really want, a fourth season.

(Randy) said:
Oh great another anime ruined by live action.
You know they should give us what we really want, a fourth season.

I agree with you.

*sniff* *sniff*
There's a rank smell in the air.

Anyway there's the chance it may not turn out too badly... *chirp*

I hope it turns out well as I like the story as it isn't too bad, and actually pretty good at times. Though let's not lie to ourselves anime movies are next to impossible. (though Avatar isn't techinically an anime) The only anime movie I want to see is Ghost in the Shell, since that would be possible to pull off.

Well in my opinion it is going to suck here is why:
1 they are suposed to be asian
2 none of them look like who they are playing(except the dude who is playing Iroh)
3 I doubt they will make it as good as the show
4 Ben 10 they turned it into a live action film and it was totally different than the show (different in a bad way)

If they can improve on those thing it could be a good movie

I really loved the series of Avatar, and I was hoping to see it's movie.

Now I see it's going to be a real-life movie, using real characters... -___-

Ben 10 and Dragonball Z was also my top faves, and they were ruined by these "real life" ! And now Avatar is also in the verge of being destroyed.

Once an anime, always an anime, that's what I say. Mess with this rule and lose fans! ;)

Sorry, raven4764, but when you posted, it had been exactly two weeks since the last post was made (the 17th, and you made your post on the 31st... 31-17=14), and as such, this thread was dead. :(

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back