The Most "fun" card

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Discuss here what you think is the most "fun" card. By fun, I mean cards that require you to do certain things as part of an attack or effect. For example, if you really enjoy playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, you may list TGW as your favorite "fun" card.

Personally, I enjoyed the Blaine's Quiz cards. Ah, good memories.

I beleive there is a Japanese Promo that is much like a Yu-gi-oh! promo. You shake hands with your opponent. If they decline, you draw a card. If they accept, they discard a card. Or something to that affect.
Anything that challenges the player to think "outside" the game, so to speak, is "fun" :p

I HATE, yes HATE, any card that has you think "out side the game." If you play the card against someone who has never seen it it is fun, otherwise it is just a "have you opponent pick this or that." And how come TGW has you play R-P-S? Why not flip a coin?

Anyway, I enjoy any card that lets you do damage and snipe at the same time. At my PR I used the non-holo Glaceon to win my last match by taking 2 prizes on the same turn. I also enjoy playing decks with several 30+ Trainer (not stadium/supporter) cards, so on your first/second turn you can play 7 trainer cards (I've done this before, and it envolved several dusk balls)

...I don't know about everyone else, but I somehow find lots of fun in charging the discard completely Infernape LV. X in one turn :D

I don't know why...

TCC Co-Founder said:
I HATE, yes HATE, any card that has you think "out side the game." If you play the card against someone who has never seen it it is fun, otherwise it is just a "have you opponent pick this or that." And how come TGW has you play R-P-S? Why not flip a coin?

You think TGW is bad because it requires you to play RPS, which is outside of the game? How about this. In Kingdom Hearts there's a Tigger promo that gives you the option to hop on one foot and yell "who who who!" if you do it's support value is doubled. And don't even get me started on those Magic Unhinged sets (even though they have never been tournament legal anyway). >.>

Besides though RPS is nothing new for Pokemon, remember Misty's Duel?

I started playing at Sandstorm, got out of it at Emerald, got back into it at Holon Phantoms and got out again at Crystal Guardians, and got back in at Great Encounters. lol. I don't get why it doesn't say "flip a coin?" Are they trying to see the response they get as to see wether they want to chenge to only RPS or what? And do you play Kingdom Heart TCG? Is it any good?

TCC Co-Founder said:
I started playing at Sandstorm, got out of it at Emerald, got back into it at Holon Phantoms and got out again at Crystal Guardians, and got back in at Great Encounters. lol. I don't get why it doesn't say "flip a coin?" Are they trying to see the response they get as to see wether they want to chenge to only RPS or what? And do you play Kingdom Heart TCG? Is it any good?

First of all, I think PCL is simply trying to change things up. That can't use coin flips for every thing, it'd be pretty dull. Besides, a coin flip is completly random (for the most part, as I've heard of people that can manipulate a coin flip to better one's outcome and still have it be 100% legal, not sure how though), whereas a game of RPS actually contains a bit of strategy. Besides being just a change of pace, I also hear RPS is for whatever reason, a pretty popular game in Japan and that's why it's included on cards like Team Galactic's Wager and Misty's Duel.

And yes, I play the KH TCG, it's a pretty fun game IMO, I suggest trying it out, expecially if you happen to be a fan of the series.

i think it mary impulse.with a nice artwork of mary.hehee. it does relied on coin flips however.but its fun for me.it lets u flip until u get tails.for each heads u can draw 2 cards.i once got 6 heads.damn i was owning

Ambipom MT. I had so much fun with that card against little kids who are too scared to discard otherwise pretty useless cards like Potions.

Ambipom was a fun card. Unfortuantatly, Gallade puts the smackdown on it.

Other cards that I like are continous flip cards. Once, with Shield Fossil, I would have been KOd, but flipped 6 heads.

I've once dealt 180 damage with Infernape's Meteor Punch.

Super Energy Removal. Just look at their face once you discard every energy on there loaded pokemon. At leaset until next turn when they use it on you.(unlimited) TGW is also a fun card to play, it adds another sratedgy to the game. Trying to anticipate what your opponent is going to pick while not over anticipateing is hard.

That would be awesome.

I love the look on my opponents face when they realize that I just OHKO Gardevoir Lv.X with Meteor Punch.

Sylar said:
I beleive there is a Japanese Promo that is much like a Yu-gi-oh! promo. You shake hands with your opponent. If they decline, you draw a card. If they accept, they discard a card. Or something to that affect.
Anything that challenges the player to think "outside" the game, so to speak, is "fun" :p

I love them too, but only the first time. Then it sucks.

And I love to go "BWAHAHAHAHA!" once second and then lose the next, it's so fun :p

Back