Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ZONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

GG_lover!!

iam letting the lions out of the cage!
so i decided to make a thread about which of the deck u guys think will run the format till dp 7 comes out XD

RE: the new king of format?

No deck really will run the format. We'll have nice mix of decks throughout BRs, and NOTHING like what G&G did for 80% of this season.

And by the way, GG/Plox will PHAIL.

The only thing that mentions Kingdra on that poll is Empoleonking? What the heck? Yes, I know you made that deck, but come on now, you know Kingdra is going to be way more popular on its own... :p

i think t2 moth has a chance of being played a little. sick power + nice quick attack

There is no way to tell what the the next BDIF right now... we'll just have to wait and see...

No "one deck' will rule , I can say that with full trust.

This season will be all about speed , I can bet my money on that. (if I had any)

It will be quite a diverse season, from what I can predict.

However, Kingdra will be the most popular deck (at least until IFIDS, where it -could- be shooed away by the boost that Grass gets in the set).

Bazzafer said:
It will be quite a diverse season, from what I can predict.

However, Kingdra will be the most popular deck (at least until IFIDS, where it -could- be shooed away by the boost that Grass gets in the set).

Hehe, but it still would be popular. As with the poll, I'm not going to bother to vote, mainly because there are WAY too many different decks, each with their own strength and weakness. It's like asking what the ultimate pokemon is.

Ariadosguy said:
The only thing that mentions Kingdra on that poll is Empoleonking? What the heck? Yes, I know you made that deck, but come on now, you know Kingdra is going to be way more popular on its own... :p

lol i love empoleonking and its really fast =^_^=

Yeah but what he meant was , even through you like the deck so much , you should post decks that will see big play (on the poll that is).
Your "empoleonking" probably will only be played by you.

kingdra,AMU,auto zone
and i believe this format givs good chances to rogue decks tht can keep up with the metas fabled speed.

dusknoir, raichu, kingdra, empoleon, blissi, magmortal, eeveelution, zone
they are very good decks, but dusknoir ruler is cool XD

Back