Pokemon The Notched Ear Pichu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
The Notched Ear Pichu has stirred up a lot of confusion and anger. Here, we talk about who and what the notched ear Pichu is. Could it be possible that this Pichu is the Pichu Bros. sister?

I like the idea that it could be related to the Pichu Brothers, since the idea that it was Ash's Pikachu when it was younger and brought to the present from a space-time distortion is ruled out with the revelation of the fact it is a female Pichu, whereas (I believe) Ash's Pikachu is a male.

I'm still a little angry, however, that the company actually came out and said that an Electric Pokémon will be the one to save the world (however, thankfully, it was followed by "I think"). So, hopefully the Electric Pokémon will not be the ones to save the world, and Arceus will - I mean, it's only Arceus' Movie. Wouldn't that be fair?

But if it does turn out to be an Electric Pokémon that "saves the world", perhaps this Pichu and Ash's Pikachu will simply help in saving the world. ;D For example, maybe it'll turn out to be more like Pachirisu and Pikachu in The Rise of Darkrai. Darkrai held off the fighting deities until Pachi and Pika started up the tower. Maybe Pichu and Pikachu will activate something in the God's Palace as Arceus holds off its creations?

You know, when I said that there was going to be Pikachu Different Forme I was just kidding, but.... perhaps that could be the case after all. ._.

I still think there's more to this Pichu than meets the eye. What a waste to just hide it because of its ear. Talk about a huge letdown.

I really do hope that this Pichu is better than it looks. Or Pichu could be another forme like said earlier. I heard that it likes Grepa berries. I am tempted to raise a Pichu... This might mean the end of Pokemon... :(

ShayminSky said:
I really do hope that this Pichu is better than it looks. Or Pichu could be another forme like said earlier. I heard that it likes Grepa berries. I am tempted to raise a Pichu... This might mean the end of Pokemon... :(

I don't think it'll be the end - WPM's interview with Masamitsu Hidaka proves that there will be more Generations.

WPM said:
Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be – the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way – collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.

Ok, so it won't be the end of Pokemon. It is highly possible that the Notched Ear Pichu is related to the Pichu Bros. Isn't Pikachu their uncle?

Ok, what I had said in another thread was that it could be related to Richie's Pikachu, Sparky. Although Sparky is not genetically different, it has a different hairstyle and this could the hair on its ear. But I also like the idea of it being a Pichu Bros sister. The Pichu Bros were in Johto, if I remember correctly, so why not have a relative in Sinnoh?
hmm. i love speculation

ShayminSky said:
Ok, so it won't be the end of Pokemon. It is highly possible that the Notched Ear Pichu is related to the Pichu Bros. Isn't Pikachu their uncle?

I don't remember the company saying Pikachu was their uncle, I just think they bonded really quickly, and it seemed like there was that kind of connection.

However, the Brothers have appeared in many other instances, so their popularity is definitely high enough for this Pichu to be related.

maybe pikachu gets mixed up in time and becomes a pichu again or did someone already say that

black lucario said:
maybe pikachu gets mixed up in time and becomes a pichu again or did someone already say that

GraveTheUndead said:
Either that or it could be..this theory may be odd but...

Pokemon does have time rift moments, you never know, maybe this Pichu is Ash's Pikachu from it's baby form. ;3

It was close to what you'd said. But yeah, the fact that this Pichu is female and Ash's Pikachu is male (I'm pretty sure it is) means that the theory is no longer possible, unfortunately. :(

Both of these have high chances of being correct. The question is; How does Ash and crew meet up with him? That is the new topic until we bounce back to this one later.

ShayminSky said:
Both of these have high chances of being correct. The question is; How does Ash and crew meet up with him? That is the new topic until we bounce back to this one later.

Maybe the new film's protagonist has the Notched-Ear Pichu; that's my bet, anyways.

The first Pokemon I thought of when I saw the ear was Pichu. Then I thought of Murkrow but then I thought how could a Murkrow save the world lol.

Pimpwalkin said:
I still think there's more to this Pichu than meets the eye.

Transformers much? :p Yeah, I agree...I think it's quite possible that this Pichu might evolve into a more different version of Pikachu?

Raichu/Leafeon said:
It could be Ditto...

If it were a Ditto, it would have the Ditto-like smiley face. Remember that Duplica's Ditto could not completely transform, and I believe that is true for all Ditto because it is a different shade of color in the games...

Nice ideas but the topic is How do they meet Pichu? Not what is it. That will be a topic soon though.

ShayminSky said:
Nice ideas but the topic is How do they meet Pichu? Not what is it. That will be a topic soon though.

Personally, this is what I think.
Since this will most likely be an epic movie, I think that Pichu will be met through an old friend. [Richie? Tracy? Casey?] Or what about a character not yet met, Volkner...

I think that somehow, the Pichu will be met through someone that was an old character. It could very well have to do with the Pichu Bros, that brings us back to Johto...
This is going to be great though, trying to figure this out is really gonna be a challenge, and I hate waiting til the movie comes out =P

*this is all speculation on my part

That makes sense. Keep that in mind.

I think that somehow the Pichu Bros. come to Sinnoh to meet up with their sister. Ash and crew meet them in the middle of the field and they greet each other. Dialga Palkia and Giratina mess everything up then Arceus comes and is injured by the deities. Then, Pichu defeats them.

*This is HIGHLY unlikely as this is something off of the top of my head.

ShayminSky said:
That makes sense. Keep that in mind.

I think that somehow the Pichu Bros. come to Sinnoh to meet up with their sister. Ash and crew meet them in the middle of the field and they greet each other. Dialga Palkia and Giratina mess everything up then Arceus comes and is injured by the deities. Then, Pichu defeats them.

*This is HIGHLY unlikely as this is something off of the top of my head.

LOL, that would be better than epic, and also the most random off the top of head thing I have ever heard. keep that in mind also ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back