The Pokemon Master"s from Beyond Market

• Thread starter The Pokemon Master Forever
  • Start date
T

The Pokemon Master Forever

gdhgdghdhgd.png
[Helped by my brother]

You may ask for any kind of art and we will make it.Like for instance a sprite.Like for instance you could ask for a sprite of a Elekid facing forward and we will make it for you.But first NO SPAMMING and NO FLAMMING.

This thread needs an example, colourful words and a need of forms. Your market, as I can see, is lacking creativity. Please fill in everything a market needs like advertiements for making banners. The thing is your shop won't succeed if you don't have anything to show. But anyway, you still have time to improve.

kawaii_Mew said:
This thread needs an example, colourful words and a need of forms. Your market, as I can see, is lacking creativity. Please fill in everything a market needs like advertiements for making banners. The thing is your shop won't succeed if you don't have anything to show. But anyway, you still have time to improve.

I disagree. As long as the message of the shop, such as the rules, forms, etc. is told clearly and can be understood easily, the mission is accomplished. Nevertheless, colourful words can be used without a doubt to "attract" "customers".

And, I think you meant battle scenes?

So your example is of you stealing from the site below? :O

http://www.spriters-resource.com/index.php

My, you must be extraordinarily good!

can i work here?
i can do banners and tc's. i made my own banner in my sig using paint.

Yes sasukefan you may join and Stryker Z on the post I put up there it said that we would do any art and one of the kinds of arts is Battle scenes

Alright then MonsterMOSS you are also a worker

Back