DPPt/HGSS The Power of Penny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

penny power

Pokemon freak
Aloha, and welcome to penny power's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

Name in Pearl(and real life): Julien
My Friend Code: 1676 8131 3305
Pokebeach: penny power(very active)
MSN: [email protected](rarely active)
Bulbagarden forums: penny power
Neopets: neomon10(very active)
Any time, though I might not be active. If I'm at home, and it's daylight(I'm in HI time), I'm fairly likely to be on. Though I might be playing Pearl! ;)

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

* Female Gengar, Level 60, Modest Nature
* Untouched Male Aerodactyl, level 5, Naive Nature
* Male Rhyperior, Level 57, Careful Nature
* Untouched Male Snorlax, Level 30, Rash Nature
* Magnezone, Level 35, Hasty Nature
* PkmNitemare(Female Wailord) Level 40, Bashful Nature

LEGENDARIES====================

* Giratina, Level 70, Quirky Nature, evs: 252 hp| 252 def| 6 sp def|, IV's: 5 l 18 l 16-17 l 19 l 12 l 16-17
* Cloe(Articuno) Level 57, Adamant Nature NOTE: It's not guaranteed that everything will stay and won't change, but they are likely to stay here in this state for a while.

<><><><><><><><><>

POKEMON I WANT=======================*I ACCEPT hacks, but PREFER legit pokes. Same with clones.

* All johto starters and evos
* Torchic and evos
* Kangaskan
* All 2nd gen legends except suicune
* 2nd gen eeveelutions
* All regis

===============================
NOTE: I'm willing to trade ANYTHING in my "have" list for ANYTHING in my wanted list. There are real bargains here! You can make your own offers too! Rare candys are GREATLY appreciated!
IMPORTANT: I use a hotspot that's about 5 min. away, so I can't pm you when I'm on wifi, and although we can PROBABLY trade, I can't guarantee I'll be there(it might be raining).

RE: The Power of Penny! Penny power's my player thread.

Umm:
"Giratina, Level 70, Quirky Nature, evs: 30 hp, 30 def, ivs: 5, 18, 16-17, 19, 12, 16-17"
For IV's, you could make it look a bit more organized

Spr_4p_487.png

Giratina: Level 70
Quirky Nature
IV's: 5 l 18 l 16-17 l 19 l 12 l 16-17

RE: The Power of Penny! Penny power's my player thread. Now with TRU regigigas!

Come one!

Come MANY!

Come ALLLLL!!!!!

RE: The Power of Penny! Penny power's my player thread. I'll trade TRU gigas for torchic!

Ill give you a torchic for the TRU regigigas

RE: The Power of Penny! Penny power's my player thread. I'll trade TRU gigas for torchic!

Sure, I'll get on wifi in 5 min.!

Legit Cinderquil (basic w/ custom NN) and Totodile (basic w/ custom NN) for your Giratina (Nicknameable?) and Cloe? :)

I have

Arceus
Entei and Raiko (Legit from Pokemon Collesum)

penny power said:

MY INFORMATION:

Any time, though I might not be active. If I'm at home, and it's daylight(I'm in HI time), I'm fairly likely to be on. Though I might be playing Pearl! ;)

MY HAVES/WANTS

* Giratina, Level 70, Quirky Nature, evs: 30 hp, 30 def, IV's: 5 l 18 l 16-17 l 19 l 12 l 16-17
* Cloe(Articuno) Level 57, Adamant Nature NOTE: It's not guaranteed that everything will stay and won't change, but they are likely to stay here in this state for a while.
* TRU Regigigas Level 100, Jolly Nature with custap berry.
<><><><><><><><><>

POKEMON I WANT=======================*I ACCEPT hacks, but PREFER legit pokes. Same with clones.

* Torchic and evos
* Kangaskan
* 2nd gen eeveelutions
* All regis
* Arceus(I know all arceus are hacked or needed cheating to get to, but I need it for my dex)
*Cherubi and cherrim

NOTE: I'm willing to trade ANYTHING in my "have" list for ANYTHING in my wanted list. There are real bargains here! You can make your own offers too! Rare candys are GREATLY appreciated!
IMPORTANT: I use a hotspot that's about 5 min. away, so I can't pm you when I'm on wifi, and although we can PROBABLY trade, I can't guarantee I'll be there(it might be raining).

I need that regigigas.

I've got most of your wants and I want the regigigas from TRU including arceus and stuff xp. think we can get to an agreement?

Sorry everyone, I haven't been to this thread for a while! I'm here now though!

yugi_player said:
penny power said:

MY INFORMATION:

MY HAVES/WANTS

* Giratina, Level 70, Quirky Nature, evs: 30 hp, 30 def, IV's: 5 l 18 l 16-17 l 19 l 12 l 16-17
* TRU Regigigas Level 100, Jolly Nature with custap berry.
<><><><><><><><><>

* Torchic and evos
* Kangaskan
* 2nd gen eeveelutions
* All regis
* Arceus(I know all arceus are hacked or needed cheating to get to, but I need it for my dex)
*Cherubi and cherrim

I need that regigigas.

I've got most of your wants and I want the regigigas from TRU including arceus and stuff xp. think we can get to an agreement?
Sorry, I don't have it anymore.

Sure, do you want to trade in 10 min.? Please reply!!!
Oh, what's your fc? My info is in my sig. Read ALL my sig, it's important.

whenever your ready... I'm still waiting in the room

just checking up, is there a problem? I've been in the WiFi Club for over an hour

Saviour_Gundam said:
whenever your ready... I'm still waiting in the room

just checking up, is there a problem? I've been in the WiFi Club for over an hour

Sorry, it was raining. Can we try tomorrow at 4:00 pm. YOU'RE TIME(I saw where you live on your profile)? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back