BW/BW2 THE PROBLEM WITH NEW POKEMON DESIGNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambcabobs

Aspiring Trainer
A problem I have had with mostly Gen IV pokemon is that some have strange designs making them look too detailed. some examples would be piplup or maybe pokabu. They have random EXTRA designs on them. Do you know what I mean? Gen V did fairly well with not continuing this except for Pokabu. you might not understand lol

Lambcabobs said:
A problem I have had with mostly Gen IV pokemon is that some have strange designs making them look too detailed. some examples would be piplup or maybe pokabu. They have random EXTRA designs on them. Do you know what I mean? Gen V did fairly well with not continuing this except for Pokabu. you might not understand lol

First, I have a feeling this thread might be locked pretty soon, just so you know.
And yes, some of the designs are just strange. But people will buy the games anyways, everyone will get used to it. Its just a different team of designers this generation.

I don't really understand what you mean. if pokemon didn't have extra features, they'd be bland and tasteless.

This forum isn't the place to whine about designs.

1d8b5b4143559dce592eb19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back