• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Shadow (Dusknoir/Flygon)

ampharos356

Begone Lost World...
Hi just a deck i made please comment
Pokemon-22
2-2-2-1 Dusknoir X (Stormfront)
2-2-2-1 Flygon X (Rising Rivals)
2-1 Uxie (Legends Awakened)
2-2 Slowking (HGSS)
1 Azelf (LA)

T/S/S-24
4 BTS
2 PONT
3 Bebes
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Rare Candy
3 Premier Ball
2 Fisherman
2 Energy Exchanger

Energies-14
8 {P}
4 DCE {C}{C}
2 Rescue Energy

Strategy-The point of this deck is to get rid of all there cards and good cards by using flygon to discard and slowking to look at 3 top card so i can decide which they need to discard which could be a MAJOR advantage because most decks that are mostly being used don't have pokemon rescue. Dusknoir is just to put on damage counters each turn just to knock out small HP pokemon. But i was thinking instead of Dusknoir i should use Gengar SF because it has a cheap attack cost and i was also thinking of giratina X because it discards cards also. Tell me what you think!

Nice idea :) I would add some stadiums, maybe broken time-space... not only for fast building, but also for combo it with Sand Wall, ignoring any attack and effect done to Flygon. And, of course, have as many evolved pokemon as possible for Power Swing.

Hope it helped.

Sand wall only happens if you knock out their stadium.

try putting in a starter like spiritomb so..

- 1-1 slowking
- 2 psy energy

+ 4 spiritomb

Also, you may want to consider beefing up the lines to 3-3-3-1 (at least for flygon)

That was my idea. Build up everything and discard the stadium. Then use another stadium and do the same thing.

Also, he has a lot of trainers. Spiritomb is useless.

Back