BW/BW2 The silly and obvious cheaters

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Does anyone here tend to have moments where they're battling someone locally or via Wi-Fi, and the opponent just right off the bat proves they have put forth absolutely no effort in their game and merely cheated their Pokemon? Except, it was made very obvious that their Pokemon were cheated in. What was your experience with them? Irritating, funny, or upsetting?

I thought of this because it must happen to many, I went into random matchup and came across a player with the following:
> Shiny Serperior in a Dream Ball
> Charizard in a Master Ball
> Landorus in a Dream Ball
> Shiny Rhyperior in a Cherish Ball
> Shiny Dragonite in a Dream Ball
> Shiny Milotic in a Cherish Ball

Sadly they rage quit right after losing so I couldn't save it with the VS recorder. Otherwise I'd have a funny video to go with this.

I've had a few obvious ones that aren't as big like legendaries in Dream Balls and stuff, but I've also seen (while possibly not actually cheating) No Guard + Sheer Cold Machamp xD
There's also the people with stuff like Petaya, Salac, etc Berry.

Also, Shiny Milotic in a Cherish Ball is possible :p

Most of them are funny because they are usually non-competitive people who are n00bs, or are just showing off their Pokemon for some weird reason. I don't really care about it, because none of the factors mentioned are making their Pokemon any better. I can RNG just as good as they can, so that doesn't change anything. Fortunately, in VG, cheaters aren't any better than anyone else.

squirtli said:
I've had a few obvious ones that aren't as big like legendaries in Dream Balls and stuff, but I've also seen (while possibly not actually cheating) No Guard + Sheer Cold Machamp xD
There's also the people with stuff like Petaya, Salac, etc Berry.

Also, Shiny Milotic in a Cherish Ball is possible :p

haha yeah I know about the shiny milotic, but with a team like his, ya gotta wonder if it is even legit at all.

Isn't there an event where the Shiny Milotic has a cherrish Ball? What about the Korean event one? I have the Korean event one but can't check it as my DS is dead and have to get it replaced. Let me check online to see if it is possible XD. I will update on it in a bit.:)

EDIT: Most of the event Shiny Milotic's can have Cherrish Balls guys. Here is the link XD:)

http://serebii.net/events/dex/350.shtml

I played a kid at league last night who had Keldeo, Genosect, Meloetta. He beat me in the match because I wasn't using my best pokemon.

I have these Pokemon at level 50 UT and at level 100 However they are hacks. Please do not ask me for them as I can't trade anyway XD.:)

Grizzly said:
I played a kid at league last night who had Keldeo, Genosect, Meloetta. He beat me in the match because I wasn't using my best pokemon.

tsk tsk tsk
I can understand fun hacking, but using hacked pokemon to battle others is just sad.

Grizzly said:
Pft, I find the use of legendaries to be lame anyhow, which explains why I stay out of Ubers.

When I play at league, I really don't care about the tiers. But I always make a team of pokemon that I like and think would work well with each other, and then check and see what tier they are in. My teams are almost always UU and NU, with one or two OU and MAYBE one Uber, depending on the pokemon in question.

Ive come across a lot of shiny DW Pokemon in dream ball's, Which you can't get shiny DW pokemon from the entralink. Plus Jirachi's nick named. But really a lot of pokemon in cherish balls. It's been a while since ive seen some one use over hacks.

Some of the Pokemon in Cherish Balls are events. What Pokemon have you seen in these types of Poke Balls? I can look them up to see if they are possible events or not XD.:)

Back