The Sprite Shop!

RE: The Sprite Shop! (Fusions, Recolors, Frames, Trainer Cards, Trainers, Custom, Chao)

I, Incredible William, agree to all above terms, and to any changes that may be made. I understand that I am allowing myself to be IP banned or regular banned if I am told to remove or credit a sprite and do not.

signed,Incredible William

i need a Lucario+Blaziken sprite,thanks!

RE: The Sprite Shop! (Fusions, Recolors, Frames, Trainer Cards, Trainers, Custom, Chao)

Here you are, Chansey.
cmcardcw7.png

Crazy Weavile:
U may use them as long as u give credit for the use of them (if u use them here in ur shop)
I can also help u out when I don't have anything to do.
I can also do re-colors. (just ask me @ my shop if I can do anything to help u out....that's if I can do the same thing.)

Dude, thanks so much. That's awesome!

I now do Trainer's Eyes and Costumes! Also, I NEED HELP!

Is mine done yet? I can help! I'm pretty good at spriting, but I'm not on my computor right now. After I post some examples, please read them.

I do.....

Splices (fusions)
I can't do splices with big pokemon very well.
People Overworlds
You can use them in a comic. Just give credit.
Pokeballs
You know the drill.

That's it. After I show examples, can you judge them?

But when I show some examples, can you put up the examples of the splices, trainers, and pokeballs if I get hired?

I have some examples.

From left to right:

Magnelithe
Pachivee
Venonat with altaria colors

What do you think of them? Am I hired?

I, Setherex, agree to all above terms, and to any changes that may be made. I understand that I am allowing myself to be IP banned or regular banned if I am told to remove or credit a sprite and do not.

Signed, Setherex.

Hello Crazy Weavile. I am a fan of these cool creations you guys make, and I wish I could make some. But I'm not the designer or artistic type =P

Anyway, I have wanted to create Trainer Cards. Specifically, one for each type (because I can never decide which Pokemon, including type, I like the best).

So, I've tried to compile the best Pokemon of each type I can find.

I was wondering if you could help me with them please?

First: Rock type (Brock/Roxanne)

Trainer Picture: Roxanne (Brock if unavailable)
Instead of IP Address, could you put Rustboro Gym? (Pewter Gym if Brock)
Trainer name: Same as picture
If Roxanne, Hoenn Badges... If Brock, Kanto Bades

Pokemon:
First Row, left to right: Onix, Golem, Aggron
Second Row, left to right: Regirock, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl
If possible, could you make the Pokemon in their Shining versions?

I would appreciate you soooooo much if you could help with my Gym Leader/Type collections. Thanks a bunch!!! :D:D:D

Back