• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Storm (Landorus/Mewtwo/Lugia)

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hey I have recently been testing out this deck and I call it the storm, because it consists of Landorus/Tornadus/Team Plasma cards, and I like it, but I feel like its lacking its full potential. Thanks Once again guys :')
Pokemon (10)
3- Tornadus EX
3- Mewtwo EX
3- Landorus EX
1- Lugia EX
T/S/S (35)
3- Bianca
3- Skyla
2- N
4- Juniper
4- Switch
4- Lazers
4- Catcher
3- Colress Machine
3- Ultra Ball
1- Escape Rope
1- Scramble Switch
1- Plasma Frigate
2- Virbank City Gym
Energy (15)
3- Plasma
4- Double Colorless
8- Fighting

Strategy- Softon guys up with Landorus and Tornadus and then get a surprise Lugia to get lots of Knockouts using cards like Scramble Switch.

RE: The Storm

To add on to the above, please add the main pokemon in your deck to the title of your thread.

MountainDrew said:
regimaster128 said:
*cough* sigilyph and plasmaklang *cough*
Add a bouffalant or 2. Him + virbank and laser will take care of sigilyph, but you have to hope they don't have max potion/switch against plasmaklang. The only way you can ohko plasmaklang out of nowhere is benchtini

How do you think i could counter it.

I think as a siggy and klinklang counter you could use tornadus epo as well. Sets up the kills for lugia and gives him energy as well.

Back