Ruling Theme Deck

Dark Blast from Power Keepers was alright for a theme deck, but with the new Diamond and Pearl decks, I'd have to say that a really good theme deck is Inferno Zone, which is Fire/Fighting and features Infernape and Hippowdon. Of course, it all depends on what sets your store stocks; my local shop clears out older sets pretty quickly and so there aren't a whole lot of theme decks to pick from.

it depends on your strategies actually.:0
it depends on your strategies actually.:0

If you are gonna play competitively, none of them are too spectacular I'd imagine. My girlfriend and I just play casually with each other and we both liked our DF Feraligatr and Power Keepers Mightyena decks. Just pick one that has Pokémon you like.

I agree totally with shizzow. I would get them for the strategy you could make with your other cards. Not just because they look cool or because they have a certain powerful card. (LV, power hungriness is not the answer, sorry). If I saw a deck with 3 Mew ex in and had cards that would go perfect with them, hell yeah id buy them, not for the power, for the strategy.

Back